If this shit hit $5 I’ll tatto my hand with their logo

If this shit hit $5 I’ll tatto my hand with their logo.

It’s going to hit 10... good thing you have two hands!

If this hits $5 I'll frame REQ fud in the apartment I'll buy.

5$ tomorrow, Railblocks 2.0

if this hits 5$ im gonna kill myself because I sold at 20 cents

fpbp

Should I sell all my TRON and XLM FOR THIS?

It's already 40% pof my PF BUT I WANNA BE A REAL CHAD

I might just bought your rocket tickets. Thanks man.

Most likely since I just sold this. Every time I sell something it moons.

LOL same.

Sell TRX for literally anything else, specifically REQ or FUN however.

Yes, the growth potential for REQ is FAR greater. Just look at market cap.
Is it a risk? Yes. Will you miss gains on XLM and TRON? Yes.
Is the reward so incredibly worth it because of REQs market cap compared to XLM/TRX?
YES

>$5 and i'll tat my hand with the logo
>10$ and i'll tat my ass with the logo
>$20 and i'll name my firstborn Request Network
>????? and i'll ??????

I will do the same for 50 though

5$ eoy you mean
I'm assuming the news tomorrow will be wishing you a happy new year and "we have big plans for 2018"

I sold at around 100k at .05 after the ICO. needless to say I havent been getting much sleep lately

Their updates are a lot better than that. They always talk about what they are working on. It always boosts the price.
It's exponential now that there's so much new money in REQ, it's going to break 2 dollars over the next 2 days.
prove me wrong bitch

> $20
If this shit gets to $20 im getting a second dick attached to me.

If this hits $5 I will upload a video on One of the nsfw boards sticking a Sharpie in my pooper

Only facking Pajeets woudn't buy this because they are fucking poo. REQ is a 100% win. Prices are kept low by whales right now. Watch it moon.

I'd love to be wrong user, at this time I should have stayed with Chainlink or even all in FUN
Some shit tier partnerships won't get people FOMO something big

>tfw 20k REQ

I this shit hit 25 I’ll attach the second dick, make the tattoo and shave my had

nice larp faggot

Why isn't this shit on Bittrex?

Thanks user, we were waiting for that! Also we are going to have your exchange app go down for maintenance (again!) while we ride this fucker to $5. We thought it would be more fun this way.

check back in a week

Fuck it, I'm all in on req. My shit is worth 130k$ right now. Am I gonna be a millionare within this fucking year? UNLIKELY

You don't think you can pull a 10X on a reasonably diversified portfolio in THE year of alts. Think like a winner, man.

enjoy your shitcoin