This group stops your party. How do they react?

This group stops your party. How do they react?

Attached: 1521917436009.jpg (1200x959, 629K)

We turn 360 degrees and go back where we came from.

Fuckers wouldn't be the first assholes in a tank we took out and certainly not the la-Angus why are you drinking with them, they're enemy units.
Gods damn it Angus.

Time to rape some dwarves.

>This group tries to stop your party
fixed

Evacuate their souls from their precious, precious bones.

I see 4 men, 2 armed, 2 armed and ready- presumable driver/gunner and man behind the fortifications- appear to be law enforcement or military of some sort, assumed hostiles

this means a possible 6 guns, of which 4 are currently capable of operations

guns look primitive, no armor aside from fortification and APC(large windows leave it vulnerable, gun out of firing arc), safe engagement in our favor

kill them, search for any papers, leave the bodies as a warning

They ask about what seems to be the trouble and offer their help as mercenaries or just go around whatever thing is happening.

That's not souls that's marrow.
Also it's not precious, it's delicious.

thats not a tank, its barely more than a jeep

It's made of solid stone

>Commander, diver. Are we taking fire?
>Just harassing shots driver, continue on course.

Attached: Baneblade.jpg (800x447, 76K)

Join them.

Attached: IMG_1720.jpg (289x386, 65K)

i love the asethetic of medieval weapons and armour along with guns like as shown in Naausica and Heavy metal, i know it's unrealistic but it's cool as fuck

it ain't mead starts playing

is that supposed to be impressive? do you know what gunfire does to masonry?

Inappropriate joke about whether this checkpoint is on a shortcut, missing the dwarves and travelling around them.

Attached: 1468546688367.jpg (1190x762, 222K)

>it ain't mead
KEK

Attached: IMG_1820.png (538x560, 665K)

no user, now you would still face them.

Why do you think we are travelling forwards ?

>We turn 360 degrees and go back where we came from.

Attached: IMG_1790.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

You must be 28 to browse Veeky Forums kiddo

Probably with a cluster bomb strike with my wingman on a follow up pass while the rest of the flight handles air superiority. There's extra money for the kills.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

*BOOM*

Are there any Jihadist TTRPGS? Like the Muslim equivalent to MYFAROG?

I go off on a long, irritating rant about how their guns are ruining my world's aesthetic, and they should feel like fucking losers for forcing them so hard.

system?

That fire-stick looks useful, I'll trade you this exquisite collection of turquoise figurines for it.

>360 degrees

I make an offer to buy their strange cart & whatever moves it

You know, its interesting because dwarves(at least according to dnd) can march unhindered in what humans would consider heavy armour.

How would that theoretically change modern warfare since dwarves can effectively field bulletproof armour without being slowed down?

But haven't you been following the autist shitpost news?
Guns invented full plate, so its not at all unrealistic.

not how that works. combat loads weight the same today as they did back when plate armour was common. While a person can move effectively in plate armour, doing obstacle courses, but it takes more effort, it does wear on your endurance after a long day, whereas you can move just as effectively in modern armor as heavy clothing. it doesn't affect your multi-day stamina the same way. the only way you could compare that is to make it essentially extra-heavy ballistic/riot armor suits, like the kind you would see in GTA 5 or for bomb squads. that would change things drastically.

Yeah okay I worded it wrong: Dwarves can march unhindered, without any real stamina effect, in bulletproof armour.

for dwarves in riot/ballistic armor, yes. it makes a difference. smaller target. slightly slower but much, much heavier duty. we could damn near go back to rank and file with combatants like that.

Well you do have a point there, much slower than avarage.
If its a modern war with these different species they would naturally lose out by their speed, armour or none.

Also constructs, if available, would potentially just make tanks obsolete since their solid rock/mud/steel.

...Where are we? Who are you?

Attached: 1521412388646.jpg (1433x3000, 367K)

Follow protocol and do what they ask.
Honestly if there's anything I've learned from being smart at pnp is that its never good to be subversive or difficult with military/police/leadership NPC's, even those the gm wants you to be. The gm most likely have a cool idea for you to fight trough and if not, why slog the game down by pc infighting.

Oh sorry, didn't see you down there

>All these summerfags not recognizing 360 degrees

I've been here too long.

I make a wanking motion in the air with my hand as the GM describes dwarves with guns and automobiles.

You're the summerfag if you don't recognize the tradition of acting totally surprised of our stale ol meme.

>Not recognizing complaining about summerfags not recognizing 360 degrees
Looks like we've got some second summer fresh meat here boys

K

Well yer gay

*Sucks your dick* Heh... guess we're both gay now huh bib goy?

Attached: IMG_1824.jpg (811x572, 86K)

I eat their entire species in one footnote-like paragraph of text, and they are never heard from again.

Attached: Image.jpg (1095x1505, 685K)

The same way we deal with everything
>Diplomacy
>Failing diplomacy, bribery
>Failing bribery, elimination

Tried, true, tested.

What is the source of this image?

Ask them what they want. If it turns violent, probably kick the shit out of the dwarves.

Attached: 1508362416246.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)