Drawthread: Pleasant Pastries Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread:

Attached: CuteDragonbornBaker.png (800x1132, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2hJoU
youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>furry shit
NO

Anchor post

Attached: anchor.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

Requesting the son of a knight in Byzantium who's partially culturally assimilated while wearing a fusion of east and western armor.

First off he's got the usual western armor under all of this- akerton, hauberk, etc. And his helmet [1] is of western design, a primitive early faceplate proto-greathelm, worn over a very tight, high coverage coif that only leaves his nose and eyes exposed (which are in turn covered by the helm's faceplate).

The real eastern influence on the armor design is the [2] torso, which has a shirt of laminated scale armor with scale pauldrons and scale tassets. This is more free to the artist's design with a mixture of all the pictures, but ideally the entire torso is covered in scales, with leather flanges covering the groin and hips with extra armor. This BTW is over a hauberk and akerton, so it's a bit dense/thick and not slim.

As for the limbs, there's nothing remarkable on them beyond typical maille mittens and chausses [3]. Neither really is there in armament, as he just carries a falchion and kite shield [4].

If the drawfriend is so inclined to add color, ideally leather bits of the armor would be a vibrant red and the scales brought to an intense glittering polish.

Attached: stuff.jpg (1918x1390, 767K)

>furry
>no fur
user, dragonborn are scalies at worst. If you're so incredibly afraid of non-humans, how about a site more your speed, like Reddit?

I'd like to see Weebam-na devouring her specialty dish, "powdered deer penis."

Attached: weebam-na.png (720x650, 828K)

>If you're so incredibly afraid of non-humans
What has happened to Veeky Forums? The Veeky Forums I used to know and dislike was all about the sperging that anyone playing a nonhuman was to be literally bullied.

Requesting my elf duelist/cavalier. Her armour is made of leatherlike darkleaf, colour scheme should primarily be blacks/greys with some crimson accents. Her sword is made of mithral. The pose is just a suggestion, but her stance ought to invoke her duelist side.
Higher resolution references can be found at: imgur.com/a/2hJoU

Attached: Saoircë.request-collage.png (5000x874, 1.58M)

Migrating my request for a half-drow artificer noble. Face like in reference, rest is creative interpretation.
Allosaurus mechanical servant being ridden, fixed, or just standing around would be a plus, but is strictly non-essential.

Thank you ahead of time.

Attached: TolkiRequest.png (1180x1260, 1.84M)

Requesting an Eladrin bard.
-Eyes are green with gold speckles
-Hair is pale gold
-Emaciated even for an elf
-Happy like in attached pic, hair style and bard costume up to artist.
-Plays a lute.

Attached: 1404629232932.jpg (700x636, 48K)

I still see that on other Veeky Forums threads. This one is much less because it turns out artists tend to like to draw neat things. And humans with animal features can be really neat.

Are you aware that this is a drawthread?

Requesting an Inugami character for a Yokai themed tabletop game wielding an odachi sword and carrying a longbow and arrows on their back and to be wearing that black rope in the reference pic but have there be samurai-like armor protecting the torso and have the Japanese letters for guardian and lover to be on each shoulder. I'd also like for the head to look more dog-like than in the pic and have the hood be down to show the floppy ears.

Attached: Inugamiguardian.png (972x445, 478K)

Requesting a Dark Angel-fied Aggresor. Instead of the normal Aggressor it has deathwing paintjob. And instead of the bolter power fists, it has dual chainfists, with automatic plasma pistols with bulky plasma cable feeds running from the power pack on the back to the gauntlets.

Attached: DA aggressor.jpg (1398x1068, 358K)

Trust me, being an artist and drawing my own characters never immunised me from the autism. To the eyes of thm that means I'm even more of a degenerate.

Every time I call out furry shit no one else has my back while on the other side they got each others and team up on me. So now they have an ever expanding piece of land here.

This slim girl but as a Fey-teifling. She has amber skin like the sap of a tree, her horns are more like a Satyr, and her tail like a lion's with a cute bow wrapped around it She would be nude under her transluscent dress. She would be walking barefoot on a fairy glade in the Feywild surrounded by pixies and other Feywild creatures. Make her hair longer covered with flowers and vines. Her arms and legs would be dotted with little flowers and vines as well...

Attached: 22e1cd6d642c1d5b7d4b3afceea6b77d.jpg (619x971, 67K)

Requesting Sparrow, a Quickling (tiny Fey) monk. She's a runner/messenger with clothing based off of olympic running gear with a high fantasy flare.

Her main weapons are shuriken adorned with flowers for hit and run tactics. She relies mainly on parkour mobility over offensive strength to kite enemies into ambushes and to provide harrowing distractions. Details are in the image.

Thank you!

Attached: quickling runner.jpg (3000x3193, 4.71M)

Good. Enough of your bashmongering. Why don't you go bully those people who keep posting inflated little girl tits everywhere.

I would like to request this fairy dressed in a kimono, using one of those little drink umbrellas as a parasol.

Attached: Fairy in the Orient.png (2280x1448, 1.17M)

Requesting this elf shaman and his trusty corvid companion. He's basically a college dropout turned travelling, drug-taking hippy.

I'd like the elf to have a pose similar to the picture labelled "the dude" and have a raven similar to the picture labelled "the bird" on his shoulder. The three pictures under "the outfit references" are to give an idea as to what he wearing when he's out on the road.

Attached: hippy elf request.png (1500x1500, 3.49M)

Requesting art of my Arcane Trickster that pretends to be a wizard while in public.

Attached: Kenku Arcane Trickster request.jpg (1080x1080, 500K)

Requesting my soldier for a SWEotE game.
Looks like this but with cleaned up armor.

Attached: SWTORCharacter.png (1464x1272, 1.93M)

Requesting a WHFRPG character (set in AOS actually), a plane-hopping Chaos Champion who has become a huntsman, chasing the great beasts of the nine realms to claim as trophies.

Firstly the Champion was gifted/cursed by the Gods to have the full body chainmail he used to wear to become one with his flesh, so everything from his neck down has become fused with the mail, melting into his flesh and forming a hide of iron rings. So he isn't wearing any chainmail under his armor, his flesh itself is the mail. Also his helmet has fused to his face.

Secondly, of the plate he's got strapped to his body, the first is a cuirass that comes to a point, good for glancing blows off. Of third note, his helmet prior to ascension was a venetian style grand bascinet, which now has bonded with his skull and sprouted a pair of giant horns from the sides of the helmet (which are connected to his skull, not the helmet) and are used as an additional rack for trophies.

The other parts of his plate are full limb plate, with typical chaos assortments of giant pauldrons, horns growing from the pauldrons, and spikes decorating the armor intermittently. In pic 5, all parts of his armor are decorated in trophies- furs, skulls, and other trophies like claws.

Attached: rq.jpg (1863x1046, 577K)

But I do.

but honestly
>Fuck your bashmongering on things I like
>Why don't you bashmonger things I dont like
fuckin furries fuck you

>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic
user. Calm down. This is a drawthread. If you wish to constructively criticize drawings, """constructively""" criticize requests, fulfill requests, or post your own request, please do so.
If you wish to champion/bash furries, underage girls with ridiculous proportions, or any other topic that does not directly pertain to the drawthread, please find a thread more connected to those subjects, or start one of your own. I'm sure you'll find supporters.
Thank you.

Attached: keep-calm-and-stay-on-topic.png (600x700, 39K)

/r/ing a less cartoon depiction of Baby Cakes' barbarian. Massive bald human(Goliath maybe?) in naught but a fur fauld and leather boots, belt and wrist braces, wielding a steel greatsword. Bonus if he's holding the head necklace in his off hand.

Attached: baby cakes.png (1056x1376, 922K)

The video these are from: youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

Requesting a friend's femboyish half-elf druid.
Yeah it's a little magical realm.

Attached: andro druid.png (2224x1198, 3.19M)

dude, /d/ shit is the cancer that has been killing this board in general. you cant even bring up the longevity of different races without a discussion of wether or not an 80 year old elf child is pedophilia, and i agree that its fucking frustrating. However, you're shitting on an artist; someone posting the on-topic, non-sexualized OC chemo that we so desprately need.

if you feel like contributing to the thread ( or board, at all) post some fucking content. Otherwise shut your whore mouth about how what content is available doesn't cater to your autism.

Attached: thisiswhyyouarecancer.jpg (600x673, 79K)

Anchoring Dragonborn pirate bard.

Attached: Rintok WIP.png (1266x1838, 554K)

Requesting the queen of a kingdom whom my players will soon be meeting.

She's clad in a ruby-red robe, accented with gold, white and pink, and with an opulent crown. Her features are severe and regal, yet with a kind serenity to her expression which seems almost inhumanly warm. Fitting, given she's an elf, with the requisite pointy ears, and a rosy pink complexion. Her hair is whitish-blonde, and seems to glow with its own light.

Behind her is a massive, black-clad figure, which represents Death. The symbolism here is not that the queen is a death-dealing maniac, but that she is a conqueror of death—the royal lineage is what keeps death at bay, away from the common citizenry. Death is always behind her, and she is always between it and her people. Of course, to most, the figure is just a menacing bodyguard, which, according to legend, isn't far from the truth.

Attached: RequestQueen.png (1656x1200, 2.72M)

Bump

Requesting a weeb Dragonborn monk.

Attached: drgnbrn.png (1020x910, 1.19M)

Requesting my Kobold Artificer.
Basically the character of the right, but with the armor on the left and a bag of holding, and in any pose you like. Maybe posing like he's trying to look more heroic than he is.

Attached: Kobold Request.png (1920x1020, 1.32M)

Anchoring Sea Hitler.

Attached: her_imperious_condescension.png (1832x2688, 3.33M)

Request for a monster called a Handtaur (as in centaur). A demon with a giant clawed hand from the waist down. From the waist up is a demon (with or without weapons). The concept is that players flee from a 60 ft tall demon into a small cave. The demon rips off his own hand and a miniature version of himself sprouts from the broken wrist and chases the players into the depth of the cave. Thank you!

Attached: 5C70C405-299F-463E-A2F9-4C34CAA98A53.png (1934x1213, 2.57M)

Requesting Matsu Yuuta, my Matsu Berserker.

He's a young bushi with a boyish face (#2) and keeps his long hair in a messy bun (#1). He's tall at 6'3", though not too uncommon for the Matsu family, and wields either a nodachi (#3) or an ono (#4) and wears light armor (#5) emblazoned with the Matsu mon (#6) .
He's heterochromic, with his left eye being brown and his right eye being green though it is damaged and blind, the iris smeared out to the right.
Despite his lack of foresight and sight in general he's a happy fellow, always doing his best to abide by Honor and his ancestors.

Attached: Matsu Yuuta Reference Sheet.png (2000x1500, 1.12M)

Requesting this image of Joan d'Arc in modern clothing and presumably in a date. Make it POV and directly looking at you. Sword and bible near her so you know it's her.

Attached: 1505355272038.jpg (770x1062, 1.07M)

Im surprised you are not asking her to be in missionary position.

Wtf does this have to do with tg?

Requesting this tiefling girl bored at her job as sales clerk in her father's arcane equipment shop. She has an alarmingly dog-sized and overfed weasel familiar, which would be cool to have included sleeping under the counter if the artist chooses. Her clothes are non-specifically cutesy dresses and blouses with an apron over top.

Attached: NothingButDowntime.jpg (1000x1426, 1022K)

I dislike you, OR. I dislike you greatly!

On the other hand, I hope and wish you be unjustly rewarded by an unnecessarily clement drawfag of great talent.
Food for my Jeanne folder! FOOD!!

Attached: I wonder why Guilles is taking so long.jpg (1222x1349, 425K)

Requesting a mercenary/explorator who almost loves gold as much as he likes his Ourang Outang familiar.
He is basically the same character as pic one, with the same outfits and headpiece;he just have in addition various precious rings on each of his fingers and the same sword as the top right pic.
If you are willing to do it too, he have a 4 armed Ourang Outang companion who is about 1 meter tall. Do what you wish for the pose; something a bit too dynamic to request here would be him covering the monkey with his tiger pelt while they are under the rain

Attached: bol.png (2488x2152, 5.44M)

Hope that OR is satisfied

Attached: Viking1.2.jpg (2480x3508, 375K)

Anchoring for drawfriend

Attached: IMG_5909.jpg (926x801, 340K)

Request for a sea elf Corsair (some might call a pirate). Knee length Mail hauberk. Gaudy trousers (after all he is an elf, maybe stripes?) a headband or bandana around the forehead maybe? Leather boots, cuffed leather gloves, Black hair, 2handed battle axe. Shield (if visible w/sea serpent) on back (shield strap bisects chest) long sword in scabbard on belt around waist. More Elric of Melnibone, Gary Chalk, Brian Williams, old school Warhammer sea elf than the modern fancy lad elves with stupidly long rabbit ears. I have the miniature now from Iron Wind Metals and have started painting so if you need different angles let me know. This for a D&D B/X game we play Sunday nights though. Thanks drawfags!

Attached: 62A79952-A1B2-4941-A1F7-C0E2BE4F19D9.png (1264x1198, 1.43M)

Thank you user she looks great. I appreciate you taking her up.

I'd like to ask for this dude, in that suit, in an environment suitable for tracksuit gangsters please!

Attached: untitled blah.png (663x857, 957K)

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Attached: 1507724919066.jpg (1886x1190, 580K)

Requesting my 3rd level wizard. He's got a mild obsession with fire, and usually is more of a plain-clothes wizard. Dresses something like a 18th century naturalist, the kinda guy you'd see collecting fossils and butterflies. 5'10", dark hair, 155 pounds, green eyes.

Wait that's not POV

It's an old delivery, not someone filling the request.

I thought it was charlotteshit until I saw the request it was replying to.

Ya an artist's worst nightmare is drawing hands but here please draw a character that's mostly hand because fuck you haha

that's not what he said but ok

I think the request is pretty interesting, it just asks for me to draw things that aren't my strengths. (Hands are fine, it's mostly everything else and fitting them together that's the issue for me. I usually draw cute/beautiful things.)

Satyr horns don't say much

Not that OR, but I would assume it means smaller goat horns like those you'd see on a young nanny goat.

is it some requestfags's job to go and nitpick every request

gonna wait for OR i think, when I look for references I find all sorts of horns

Requesting a creature concept for my project, this time it's a Kolbold, in my setting they're a horned stem mammal with large pointed canid ears and a short coat of fur and are at most 4 ft tall. And just like in German lore there are 3 types, the household helper type, the miner type, and the seafaring type. The one I'd like drawn is the household helper type.

I'd be grateful for any attempt. I wasn't trying to upset anyone.

Attached: Horny.png (441x538, 76K)

Migrating from last thread.

Re-requesting my Ainu human hunter.
He's a big and gruff ol' hunter, but he has a massive soft spot for his pet dog.

Attached: Ainu_Human_Hunter_V2_Ref_Pic.png (2860x1909, 7.55M)

Requesting some medieval commoners encountering a Cockatrice that's based heavily on this raptor-like one.

Attached: beasts__the_alchemists_grimoire__by_rodrigo_vega-dc28s04.png (1600x792, 1.48M)

Your request is fine, ignore the autists please.

I'm not upset. I'm just playing with you.

Just one butthurt moron whose request hasn't been picked for months.

I pretty much assume any Joan of Arc requests are secretly Charlotte requests in disguise

same here tbqh

I never noticed the resemblance until now

Requesting a pair of warforged bards styled to look like Daft Punk

Attached: Daft-Punk-grammys-2014-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 52K)

Example art

Attached: daftForged.jpg (1024x768, 339K)

Not OR, that was me trying to help

Requesting a scary pov drawing of a pregnant woman looking out of her opened window and sees an Aswang perched on the entrance with its long proboscis tongue extending towards her. And have the crotch of the Aswang to either be conveniently covered by the shadows or a worn out pair of pants or a cloth.

Attached: Aswang.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

I have a request for a short'ish comic strip that happened to my dragonborn rogue a few months back that wound up spurring a grand crusade for our group.

My rogue wound up eating some food that didn't agree with him too well and while he was on night watch for our camp wound up having indigestion, and belched up fire after a nat 1 roll... which set the camp sight on fire.
Needless to say he was super embarrassed about this, as everyone is scrambling out of their tents trying to keep the camp from burning down, and screaming things like "OMG THE CAMPS ON FIRE," "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK," and so fourth. Rather than fess up to nearly destroying all our stuff I decided to blame it on someone else.
"Oh my god guys it was some... bandits? Ya Bandits. They set the camp on fire.. then ran off." Bluff roll nat 20.
There was a brief pause as irl everyone just glared at me but no one managed to tie my roll so now the whole group is up in arms and thus we have been questing to find these pyromaniac bandits ever since.
I imagine this could all just be panels of his face going through the scenario with my party out of frame.

Attached: Dravull.png (866x922, 322K)

Request for a demon/bat winged heart guarded by a blood elemental. Thank you I know its weird.

Attached: The evil heart ref.jpg (1623x1183, 542K)

Anchoring not!Iudex Gundyr

Attached: 1521723065938.jpg (1032x775, 391K)

Explain to me the purpose of this character

t. jelly requestfag worried someone else will get a drawing instead of him

If possible, can I request a mud splattered, green male dragonborn barbarian wearing nothing but a loincloth and armed with a greatsword that's so rusted and fucked up that it's considered a club, stat wise?
I don't have a ref picture.

He is taking a stand against the cross board raiding the plagues tg/ drawtreads. Peeps who could give a fuck about rpgs and board games come here to have thier requests filled.

/c/, /a/, /aco/,/co/,/v/ are some of the most frequent raiders.

so fucking what

Request for a barbarian raider attacking Veeky Forums tower.

>the plagues
*that
>could give a fuck
*couldn't
>are some of the most frequent raiders.
*boards most frequently accused of raiding.

Attached: 1818CD26-488B-4658-8EE5-8758241C0AB6.jpg (620x800, 91K)

Anchoring for OR. Should have the paints finished by tonight

Attached: IMG_20180325_201605.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Expanding on this request by fa/tg/uys desperately holding on and trying to defend damsel in distress drawfags inside the tower.

>especially at fucking themselves over with their own rules, like banning offensive jokes an right wing people from entering the country.

Requesting Charlotte holding back the hordes of invading crossposters.

Only Veeky Forums waifus allowed!

also requesting the crossposters carrying posters with crosses on them.

Good idea.

the fatguys could also say stuff like "you may take our board, but you will never take our waifus!"

I've been really depressed this week and I missed a lot of social stuff with my IRL friends cuz of schoolwork but I get to start spring break today so I'll try to fill as many cool requests with big armored knights or cute girls with practically no clothes on as possible.

Attached: 7_1_Dunse Collated.jpg (2700x2531, 1.68M)

depression, fly, fly away

Attached: virtualHug.webm (600x428, 608K)

I love how much you people missed the fucking point of DDL

Blow it out your ass

anchoring

Attached: 1520819785560.jpg (937x1881, 184K)

started on this, but will have to finish tomorrow evening user.

Fuck oath man.

I'm a bit over the "fight the furry" shit. I don't like it either... But I'm not being forced to draw, enjoy or jack off to it so I don't fuckin care.

Let th furry draw his furry art, if that's what he likes... Good for him.

Anchoring Songbird Suit.

Attached: Bird Suit WIP.jpg (1131x1996, 634K)