GOD DAMMIT FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOD DAMMIT FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/iota-partners-with-itic-to-build-a-global-alliance_us_5a4e5981e4b0df0de8b07004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait & chill for

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

>QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
what's that? got 100k order lined up ready to execute

>he doesn't hold the asian iota

lmao its like u hate money

Q release probably will FOMO people into it, since it's been stagnating for quite a while it should have a nice boost in price

Do you know IMB Q

>it's been stagnating for quite a while it should have a nice boost in price
this. been incredibaly stable during these shitcoin moons. once any decent news is announced, it's going to breakout. if the Q news can be released during the breakout the FOMO could push it to ridiculous levels. the next month will be very exciting

Hahaha. Nothing will save this piece of shit coin backed by a retard dev team. The only thing keeping it alive before were the autistic faggots sputtering about Microsoft.

*blocks your path*

>He doesn't know

Just sell this piece of shit overhyped normie coin already. I sold 100% yesterday for ethereum and am already up 30%.

There shit network doesnt even work why would this overpriced garbage ever go up?

>bbbbbbbbut come from LARP said Q will put ut in #3

IOTA is a top tier coin with a huge potential. It'll moon near the end of February.

big partnership just fucking announced...its moon time

I remember the same thread 2 days before the REQ mooning and 1 day before the Tron marathon.

Well ty bro, now I know where to invest.

IOTA's Chinese cousin ITC is way better ROI in the upcoming months, get in.

look at the chart right nao kek

huffingtonpost.com/entry/iota-partners-with-itic-to-build-a-global-alliance_us_5a4e5981e4b0df0de8b07004

lawl.

fuck this horseshit coin. I have 10 just in case some miracle happens but I threw the rest off last month for XLM. Guess which one is paying for the down payment on my house.

t. bagholding chink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>down payment on my house.
big if true
and congrats

feelsgoodman.jpeg

this coin is meant for the jetson era.

just wait til the year 2350

i had 40, sold 10 for more FUN, which is mooning hard af as i type this

but i'll hold these for the future

see you in orbit guys

I wonder how high will it rise today, It's been a major letdown for me so far.

this is the correct answer, move over IOTA