All in ven last night drops to wake up to see its down 10% so i panic sell

>all in ven last night drops to wake up to see its down 10% so i panic sell.
>go in on trx when at 140% drops to 120% sell.
>jump on poe it loses 10% sell.
>fun is 60% but panic sell into xlm now thats dropping.

this is my morning biz i was at 3k now im at 2k. god fucking please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/5863490/how-to-learn-from-your-mistakes
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just stop selling.
put it all in BTC and just go afk for 3 months, you will make more money.

>he fell for the buy high sell low meme

youre supposed to buy high, sell high, retard

>pump chasing
you deserve it retard

This is greed - I was there. Lost 10k.

Then started making wise decision - investing and holding, and pulling out only when I see profit.

I don't fomo anymore.

I buy if it goes low - not when it goes high.

thanks for making a high school dropout feel smart , you're a fucking retard.

holy fuck man. Diversify so you're not so stressed that your whole stack is down. All in is for iron hands only.

iron hands, op

now poe and fun are up 40% from when I sold them. im going to kill myself anons i wasnt meant for this world ive been doing this for a month. fucking verge made me the most money and I KNOW thats a shitcoin.

sold 160k trx i bought for 60 sats at 230...moons to 1476... cool story bro

You, good sir, are the reason why the NEETs will make it and the normies won't.

It's because you think it's realist to get many pumps while holding, you're wrong.
You get 1 or 2 if you're lucky (if you're all in) and that's because you held for a while and have hands strong enough to hold after 50%+ profit.

Don't jump from coin to coin.

you're being impatient and impulsive. stop doing those things and you'll stop losing money. start collecting information and making plans ahead of time, you'll start making money.

Not OP, what %do you cash out on? I’m holding onto a 40% increase on verge but I know it’s a shitcoin and will likely crash any day now.

lifehacker.com/5863490/how-to-learn-from-your-mistakes

Buy high sell low. /biz Learn to hold. I've never lost by holding.

Buy high sell low boys, that's how we'll be rich!

this

Go SNT, it has already dropped so you can't fuck this one up

you are buying and selling based on hope and fear instead of logic.

Do lots of research, make smart decisions, set firm buy limits. And follow the bald pajeet cryptojesus aka PBG:Confidential Newsletters.

I started with less than $7k, and now I'm at almost $40k. Literally in less than 2 months.

join discord for access to the newsletters + buy alerts: discord DOT gg/dubnRHC

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time. Still wrong. w/e. GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro. Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what? I'm not part of that group. When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~! Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT. NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD. I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU. You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob. The people inbetween hold. In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)

Everything went down because people think btc is about to rise again, which it might. That confidence level keeps fluctuating but it won't pick a side.

STOP. FUCKING. PANIC SELLING. What about this is so hard to understand?

Either you invest in coins that have fundamentals you think are solid, in which case you don't need to worry about dips while you sleep.
>or
You invest in coins with very little merit, in which case you knew the risks and should expect to get fucked from time to time.

BUYHIGH SELL LOW!!!

Stop being a panic selling retard

GO BUY VEN OR LINK RIGHT ROW

AND DON'T FUCKING TOUCH IT FOR A YEAR

What the fuck is wrong with you?

stop daytrading, you suck at it,