/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding and or Veeky Forums Monster Girl thread

We are qweenz an' shit edition

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And let's try to start with this guy's suggestion previous thread: >Pharaohs, we kinda talked about them, but not in depth, is there a way to frlsh them out besides Mummies? maybe something culturally themed?
I mean, Egypt was going full halal with the Mamluks in the XV century so I think we could draw something out of them as the brown monstergirl slave races built their kingdoms out of ruins in oasis, only that now their previous overlords are waking up and are not amused, would they quietly sumbit to ther ancient masters or revolt?
and we can't forget the other option: Apophis Cleopatra decadent horror fun times

Attached: Pharaoh21.jpg (3000x3489, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/13384674?view_adult=true
pastebin.com/usV4cPjL
i.4cdn.org/tg/1521599901583.pdf
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/The_Nature_of_Gods
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/Heroes_of_the_Order
popsci.com/scitech/article/2008-12/why-does-war-breed-more-boys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And a monster girl story just wanted to show off. Not written by me though.

>archiveofourown.org/works/13384674?view_adult=true

Attached: __sea_bishop_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_lilirulu__d43470886f6f4e9164699942062ff917.png (720x960, 424K)

Are there any monstergirls that are less than friendly? I understand they all want to fuck and marry men more or less, but what are some of the more sadistic and cruel monstergirls out there?

Attached: a2cf3b434eb9b2c7956735c7f3bff041e024eecd.png (914x1009, 1.47M)

>fanfics
dude, no

vampires for a start

Attached: 1494695633512.gif (242x198, 288K)

reposting tidbits proposed so far regarding fluff
on Misceus/Miscea
pastebin.com/usV4cPjL

on tentative mermaid cliffside city fluff, can't remember it's name
i.4cdn.org/tg/1521599901583.pdf

on divinities and other general information
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/The_Nature_of_Gods
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/Heroes_of_the_Order

Attached: 1484048486465.jpg (2400x1522, 446K)

Yoooo, I wanna hear about them Bloodletters of Enyo tho...

Attached: 1521332794642.png (523x397, 289K)

Orcs
Ogres
Ushi-Oni
Minotaurs
Dark Elves
Atlach-Nacha

I posted after the thread died, but would Paladins have rivalries with their inner factions? Like with Inquisitors and stuff.

Also, have you guys done anything like an enforced grey area where all parties have to behave or they get ruined. Ala Lady of Pain in Sigil? What if it wasn't some omnipotent being but some human hero of old that was able to instill that kind of respect/fear?

Reminder to support the sabbath heretics. Oppai loli should not be persecuted!

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't acquire a whole harem of monstergirl waifus.

Attached: 1521561737229.jpg (992x1403, 1.42M)

Your stamina wouldn't be able to handle it and you'd be at a constant risk of getting caught and hung by the Paladins because of it.

Also, where are all the Death Knights?

They would just have to mine the sulphur right? I admit to not knowing much about black powder. That said Dwarves are in isolation I’d think people would have to mine it themselves.
I think the bestiary, outside of a few profiles, is good as is.
Maybe do it with the ‘problem’ ones, such as revising the Dwarves appearance cause no-one was into that kind of Loli, or propose your own, such as the Domovoi Butlers.

Manticore actively encourage the myth that monsters still eat people to screw with them and are extremely sadistic. Surprisingly she’s one of the most popular MGs.
Al-Siwa?
Nothing outside of harmless sitcom rivalries.

Also no neutral zone yet.
There are no reasons. Threesomes solve everything.

I feel that if a party fucked up hard enough (if anyone was able to use this setting without the cringe factor getting brought up) then the Neutral zone would be a good place for refugees of all kinds to take shelter and at least get prepared to defend themselves when they leave.

It’s just there wasn’t much of a neutral zone for the crusades, and this is a crusade between men and demons.

>The profiles are mostly sexual in nature
>Implying they aren't all problem ones because of this

Me oh my, the corruptionfags are out today in full force.

Anything afflicted by corruption. Such a Monster will take what it wants and live a life of instant gratification, everyone else be damned.

Rivalries? Eh, maybe in a friendly ribbing kind of way; helps build relations if everyone can have a bit of banter.
As for a DMZ? Not really, everyone obeys the law of the lands they're in, demons get smote on sight for obvious reasons.

If that's your lifestyle that's your lifestyle, to each their own, if you can find Monsters that would agree to such an existence all the more power to you, it won't be any easier than acquiring a harem of humans.
If you want to actually retain who you are properly, however, make sure they're not the corrupt kind; and that's just for you, think of what you're doing by creating more corrupted offspring that will go out and take what they want, push into human lands and transform others that are unwilling.

Attached: Abelline.jpg (500x950, 95K)

Wait, are you using realistic crusades as a base or something the artist came up with? If I remember there were supposed to be Muslim neutral zones during the crusade IRL.

What about religions besides the main ones? Wasn't there a lot of sub-factions in religions? I mean, I think Ghengis Khan had at least 4 different major religions that he tolerated in his kingdom.

I think the premise behind the Order is that it's essentially united all of humanity under one religious banner. So there might be smaller sects or what have you, but humans themselves have one religion.
That being said, there's talk of tolerance of tribal Monster religions so long as you're not espousing corruption, have all your permits and paperwork up together and pay your tithes on time. Guess the line of thinking is that you'll convert when you see humans being able to throw lightning at people because of their religious beliefs, demonstrates they've got actual divine power (or at least, what they THINK is divine power, and thus would be assumed to be by any outside observer).

Maybe you'd also not be allowed to gather? I don't know, I think the assumption was that such religions are exceptionally, EXCEPTIONALLY small compared to anything else, I'm talking like a dozen Monsters at most so it's more trouble than it's worth to just let them talk and have everyone else think they're crazy and get tithe out of them rather than anything else.

Attached: the most beautiful specimen.jpg (600x338, 91K)

Ok, so everyone is just super into Orderism. I, however, find it really hard to believe that someone hasn't been like "Man, torching these babies is really getting to me, I think I gotta go..."

Also, are there not any non-incubized, unholy knights? Does the lord of demons look down on trying to fight the Order violently from her followers, has there been any massive historical figure that has not been aligned, etc. I just find it hard to believe that humans in their vast differences and stubbornness won't have done something along these lines in the history of the setting. I really like all the work that has gone into it though, I'm just speculating I guess.

The Order doesn't do that, man. That's exceptionally un-Paladin of them, that babe has yet to determine it's course in life, it may yet have a seed of good in it that may be nurtured to fight Corruption and uphold virtue.

If you want your genocidal religious freaks, look to the Red Order, they're the kind of people that'd torch an entire town because it has a Monster in it, corrupt or not, and any casualties are only those of "sympathisers".

Think of it like all of Christendom being united, remember that the talk of everything here happens across one relatively small continent. Also remember that humans see far, FAR less differences among themselves compared to real life; it's hard to otherize your human neighbour a country over when you've also got a buttload of Monsters to see as the "other". Beyond that, everyone's got demons to fight in the form of corruption, the whole of humanity has way bigger problems in the form of a very real threat to it's existence.

Unholy knights? Potentially, a Paladin can fall. Some Paladins in the thread a few threads ago liked the idea of some kind of first fighter of the corrupt to have fallen, in a kind of tragic "even the greatest heroes among us" kind of way.

The Demonlord turns a blind eye to pretty much anything; so long as the report comes in that corruption is spreading, she's pleased. I make no judgement on whether that's because of wilful ignorance, actual ignorance, or cognitive dissonance held by tacitly endorsing those things by failing to stop them, or legit her view of "Well, clearly everyone wants corruption, they just need to be shown that by being corrupted".

Aligned in what way? You mean to neither the Order nor the corrupted? There's Miscea's whole folk hero pantheon, they'd qualify as major historical figures and they sure as hell don't follow the Order or demons.

Attached: Red_Templar.png (690x972, 1.32M)

So then Miscea would be your neutral zone per se. Is it supposed to be like, demigod folk heroes ala Greece?

Check the pastebin link to someone who's compiling everything on them.
The long and short of it is "yeah, sorta".

Misceus also isn't neutral - it's fighting demons and opposes corruption as a threat to it's way of life, it just doesn't follow the Order.
Considering I think you're new, I should say they're a Monster-civ, Misceus.

Real life crusades but i’ll Admit I’m not an expert on the subject.
We referred to it as folk religion- you still worship the Orders pantheon, but you also leave offerings to a powerful monster or nearby volcano cause it doesn’t hurt. The willingness to tolerate this depends on how blatant the locals are being about it.

We also have Elementalism- scholarly nature worshipers studying magical terraforming, which is tolerated.

Corrupt religions include dragon worship, chaos cultism, and the church of the fallen god.

And then there’s the hero worship, and their various cults.

And I believe the rules are ‘just pay the extra tithes, and say our gods are the best and we’ll let you carry on’.

And also I think some regions of mankind should be out of the Orders sway, like the dragon worshippers of the Far West, with areas like Zipangu and the Mist Continent still worshipping the Gods, but differently and not under the Orders leadership.
Succubus Baby, what do?
Well depending on who you ask, Miscaea is either fighting the Order, fighting the Demon Lord, or both.

Fuckin wat? A Monster Civ? Wait, is that the one where you had these little pictures of monstergirls that you drag onto a part of the screen to fight soldiers?

Maybe Zipangu would be a good neutral territory? They’re coexistance fags, and don’t have a dog in the fight.

Unless this place has shit loads of Herculean tier fighters then I don't think they're gonna be fighting both of them.

A Monster Civilisation. It's an Empire composed (almost) entirely of uncorrupted Monsters, and was founded by them.
They were, I think originally, supposed to be semi-unique in that aspect, at least as far as this continent went, as being the only Monsters organised enough to actually build like, cities and shit.

>Succubus Baby, what do?
You'd have to ask every individual Paladin. Personally? Attempt to walk it back from Corruption, if such a thing is possible - though you'd need to be exceptionally careful, I'm talking like a Paladin to watch over the Paladin watching over the Paladin watching it so if someone starts feeling connected to it and it shows signs of corruption they can step down. If it is "past the point of no return" from birth, I'll know soon, demons mature exceptionally quickly so I'm told.

Ask the actual Romebros when they get back. I'm relatively sure both of them are on the side of "They're not fighting the Order, both of them have bigger problems".

Sure, Grorious Enrightened Nippon superior. I try not to discuss anywhere but the mainland.

That's because they ate the dog lol

Zipangu wants to be left alone because they're *not* Feudal Japan

Hosting discussions as a third party isn’t getting involved.

When you say uncorrupted do you mean non lewd monsters live there?

Red Order is specifically made up of people who hate all monsters to the point that they don't get along with the standard Order. If a monstergirl can make a Red Order soldier "love" it, then that would just be proof that it's not really love but rather brainwashing. And MGfags seem to really be pushing the idea that monstergirls don't brainwash, incubi live normal lives, corrupted women don't have their personalities change, etc., so it's not a good idea for you to contradict that.

Attached: 1498698667292.png (640x360, 130K)

The idea being the Red Order is an order of serial killer tier edgelords, hence they can’t be saved anymore than Charles Manson could be saved.

>saved
Turning someone into a slave to pleasure is not "saving" them.

If the persons a shit though, would anyone care?

Depends on your definition of "a shit." I'm sure you and I have different opinions on what kind of people a shit.

We can agree that ‘serial killer’ is a good baseline though.

Serial killers are certainly a shit. But Red Order is more like hunting animals. You don't demonize the redneck who helps keep the population of deer to a manageable level every November, do you?

No, but I would demonize the redneck who goes around killing everyone's pet puppies.

Attached: 1521263155006.jpg (850x856, 211K)

Considering my extended family?

The Order aren’t just soldiers doing their duty. They answered the problem of corruption with ‘well it doesn’t work on sociopaths, so let’s all become sociopaths’. They’re neonazis crossed with Khorne.

They have the most fiendish brainwashing. First come the home cooked meals, then the endless cuddling and kissing. If he resists that, they bring in the Yetis and Holsts and Kobolds to work him over. No man has ever resisted this. Then they're encouraged to do something, like helping build homes or moving carts to the tavern, which will get them used to working a normal job again and introduce them to the town. Then they start to spend time with the rest of their neighbors, having a beer and a stew at the tavern with them, or going hunting, or watching the kids, that sort of thing. Then they get told it's okay if they did mean things in the past as they're a better man now. Next thing you know, he's picking up a crib for his baby.

Friendly reminder to remove Red Order kebab.

They are pretty much Warriors of Chaos from Warhammer Fantasy dedicated to Enyo who Khorne is based off of.

infighting

Attached: Dragon2.jpg (925x584, 501K)

Would that blow back on the protag though?

He has to spend time making all of them happy.

>Harem posters
Fuckers take your waifubait crap and go back to /jp/.
You don't get a "harem protagonist". Definitely not singular, if you've got a protagonist it'll be a group of people, you know, being a traditional game and all generally requiring more people than 2.

If you want to discuss "who the best grill for harem is", /jp/ has it, take that shit out of here or actually contribute to the worldbuilding or concepts.

Attached: Puts Beer Down.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Consider the gender disparity. Only a few races have men (namely humans/demihumans) the majority of races only have women. Thus it is the most economically viable solution is lots and lots of polygamy.

Nobody wants a manslut.

>t. Mormon
Also assumption of equal distribution of human genders and nothing but female Monsters

Harems are the solution to the gender problem user, the monstergirls have trouble producing males in great numbers, so just have several monstergirls for every man until that problem is solved.

Attached: Hellhound267.jpg (1000x1000, 282K)

The more monsters sharing a single man, the more you take out of the fight.

It makes sense in a world that was fighting a war for many generations, and still sees men get non-lethally removed from the gene pool.
popsci.com/scitech/article/2008-12/why-does-war-breed-more-boys

And the more you've got to put back into the fight because they'll breed more and then you've got more corrupt spawn wandering around. Short term gain, heavy long term losses.

Temporarily, but the long term benefits of having half a dozen women pregnant all at once as opposed to just a single woman means that it would rapidly increase the population growth of the monstergirls, putting more into the fight in the long run.

Attached: Jinko30.jpg (2755x3250, 3.57M)

>image
When the fuck isn't mating season?

>I can't consent during mating season
... You know thinking about it that's actually not a totally crazy perspective. You're not of sound mind if you're in heat or whatever, meaning that by definition you couldn't consent.

Attached: Time Out.png (795x434, 605K)

When it's not.

Is every person now morally obliged not to fuck Monsters who are in that desperate craving mode because it'd be rape?
Is having sex with any corrupted Monster rape, seeing as how they're not in their right minds same as how people aren't when they're corrupt?

Attached: Banter Stops.jpg (602x709, 66K)

Not when they have someone in mind and go after them.

If you're drugged, for example, you can't consent because you're not in the right mind, even if you go up to someone and tell them to put it in the boot or whatever.
You know, the same reason you don't sleep with drunk people, yeah? Well, if a Monster has that corrupted mindset that means they're not of sound mind, then by definition any sex with them would be rape same as if they were drugged or drunk.

You realize that you sound exactly like the SJW woman the pic is making fun of, right?

Attached: Jinko67b.png (1532x1302, 891K)

Her consenting isn't the problem when she's a 7 foot tall tiger woman bent on rape.

Are you really taking advantage of them? If they liked you before but only got the desire to pursue you during mating season, would that really be wrong?

Firstly, I think that's Anita Sarkeesian, I'd recognise those hoops and plaid anywhere. She's not just "some SJW woman", she's "an SJW woman who got to go speak to the UN about cyberbullying", she's pretty up there.

And... yes? Hence the "That's not actually all that crazy a perspective" comment, the idea that if you think about it it's not wrong? Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>Are you really taking advantage of them? If they liked you before but only got the desire to pursue you while completely hammered/high as a kite, would that really be wrong?

"Horny people can't consent to sex" is an idea that would be laughed out of the room in 99% of societies throughout 99% of history. It is only this unique brand of SJW insanity that would say otherwise.

Attached: Hellhound147.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

That's not just "horny" though is it, it's a change in mindset bought about with an accompanying change in how one thinks. Again, it's akin to being on drugs in the way it effects you.

This is a biological impulse hardwired into their brains. You can't compare it to being drunk.

The original mindset being "I'm going to rip you in half and eat your body". It's less akin to being high off of recreational drugs and more akin to being fixed with pharmaceuticals.

Attached: Hellhound233.jpg (1024x683, 190K)

Regardless of if it's natural or not, it still puts them in a state of mind that is not their normal, much more capable, state of mind. Ergo, the effect is akin to any form of mind-altering substance.
Someone with mental deficiencies has "a biological impulse hardwired into their brain", but we'd still consider them incapable of consenting for not being of sound mind.

Whatever mindset might have been present before is entirely irrelevant, they're still not of sound mind.
If you think it's akin to pharmaceuticals, ask yourself this - is the patient on the incredibly helpful morphine able to consent?

>they're still not of sound mind
What is "sound mind"? They're not on drugs, they've been changed from the ground up. This is the way they are, it is their natural self.

Attached: Hellhound83.png (650x2291, 806K)

Except corruption is in no way their natural self, it'd have taken a Monster who wasn't and made them that way, and a "mating season" is not a 24/7 process.
Some random Miscean Monster? She's of sound mind. But when she's corrupt that sound mind is gone.

For the majority of them, it's the only way they'll get a mate. What are you going to do? Lock them all into Chasity belts and forbid anyone from touching them?

>Not 24/7
>They were corrupted from humans, therefore have a similar biology
>Humans will fuck any time of the year like it's mating season
Boi...

wrong, it's wasn't funded by monstergirls, Misceus was concieved as THE human empire, from which the Order grew and then split from, the idea is that it is a former shell of what it was, and it's difference with the Order is that it embraces hero worship because of the belief in human potential, which clashes with the Order worship of the Chief God in that they believe only by him can one achieve herohood
it was also proposed as a coexistence realm because it drawed it's origins from the Roman myth of Remus and Romulus, not to mention the hellenic theme of centaurs and other greek themed monsters training heroes
and a final note is that all monsters may be lewd or simply it's in their culture to spread and multiply, only that now since no males are being born it's of utmost priority else they face extinction, also not all monsters are corrupted per se, it was proposed that corruption would only be inherent on demons and that other monstergirls would be particularly suceptible to it since the Demon Lord rewrote their genome

Attached: vorenus_displeased.jpg (506x316, 44K)

Red Order kills them all so your PC can have a tragic backstory

>Except corruption is in no way their natural self
What is their "natural self"? There's nothing to indicate that their ability to make decisions and judgements is in any way inhibited by their lust or corruption, so why wouldn't they be of sound mind? Does taking coffee in the morning make me not of sound mind? After all, coffee is a stimulant, so clearly if I've drunk coffee I can't consent to sex since I am now under the influence.

Attached: Hellhound82.png (500x3000, 713K)

Tell that to Pullo, he's got it down as being founded by Monsters and that the Old Empire was founded by Monsters, that hero worship came from them essentially absorbing the various heroes of surrounding tribes and adopting any "gods" they might have had as just being heroes of their Pantheon.
These posts will go down in history as being the start of the Miscean civil war, surprising literally nobody who knows anything about Rome.

Attached: Absolutely Barbaric.jpg (600x709, 160K)

>Threesomes solve everything.
So you're saying we just need to get Trump, Putin, and Kim Jong to fuck and we'll achieve world peace?

No i'm saying that we just need (You), Jim Parsons and a Woodchipper to agree to a threesome and the world will be a lot better off.

I'd pay to watch that.

>yfw the angel has about 6 daughters with her husband while heckhound only has the one

>What is an estrus cycle
>What do you mean humans don't have one

No, you say to humans "Don't fuck them until they come down". Then you trust that they won't because rape isn't okay.

>Corruption causes a complete shift in priorities to the sexual
>Corruption causes a change in personality because of this
Coffee doesn't shift around my entire mindset. That being said if you just took straight fucking caffeine, yeah you'd be under the influence. Difference between "having had a drink" and "being drunk".

>Difference between "having had a drink" and "being drunk"
Taking even a small sip of alcohol begins to affect your motor skills and judgement.

Attached: 222121.png (1149x1275, 2.18M)

What about the ones that have little to none libido outside of mating season?

Are you fucking happy? Now we have to deal with this faggot.

I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to agree with the SJW. Usually the "all sex is rape" kind of bullshit is reserved for reddit.

Attached: Hellhound5.png (800x1000, 316K)

Then they don't have libido outside mating season doesn't change anything. What's your point?

Yes, but having a sip of wine doesn't change you to the degree we'd consider them incapable. Someone with high-functioning Aspergers whom you'd only know they had it from a lack of empathy and being REALLY into certain topics is still capable of consenting while someone with a more severe condition is not, yeah?
Similarly, someone who's had a single small glass of wine isn't the same as someone who's gotten hammered enough they can't drive; personally I still wouldn't, but it's like how I wouldn't drive even if I'm under the limit too.

And corruption definitely constitutes a large enough change.

>All sex is rape
That isn't what's being argued. Fugg the Monster all day every other time of year, and tap that ass until it's raw if she's uncorrupted.

Attached: 1435532335578.jpg (640x640, 34K)

>Hey, this girl wants to fuck you really really bad, but because of her unique biology you cannot ethically fuck her
>You have to wait until her Estrus cycle ends and she is mostly uninterested in sex in order to have consensual sex with her
>We understand that there is a difference between being given a drug that makes you incapable of stopping someone from raping you and biology making you much more likely to consent to having sex, but its more convenient for us to blur the lines between rape and being horny while intoxicated if we do this

Attached: 1506297955827.png (479x477, 392K)

>but having a sip of wine doesn't change you to the degree we'd consider them incapable
So now there's degrees involved. So we are back to . If the corruption doesn't impair their judgement or decision making, which by all means it does not seem to, then surely they are capable of consenting yes? If a man takes viagra before having sex with his wife he is not suddenly incapable of consenting merely because he has more libido than before.

Attached: 222123.png (1600x988, 1.98M)

Because their chances for reproduction are based around finding a mate during their season. She's still thinking clearly, and is just following on the instinct in all living things.

Attached: 1406070400203.gif (200x150, 675K)

>Hey, this girl wants to fuck you really really bad, but because of her unique biology you cannot ethically fuck her
>You have to wait until her Estrus cycle ends and she is mostly uninterested in sex in order to have consensual sex with her
Unironically yes, the key word there is "mostly".

>Horny while intoxicated
Still fucking rape. Go fuck a drunk girl while she's drunk, even if she's horny it's rape.
A 12 year old can ask to fuck you, can consent to it, but it's still statutory rape because they're not considered old enough to have the mindset to consent, the same applies to being intoxicated; similarly, even if a Monster wants to fuck you, she's got an altered state of mind that makes it impossible for her to consent.