Do your PC's use grappling in your campaign?

Do your PC's use grappling in your campaign?

Attached: BONESAW.jpg (571x800, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ82JLb84ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because nobody has Strength because it's 5e.

You can't have strength in 5e?

Haha okay friends good thread

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, user! WHEN I BODYSLAMMED THE 800 POUND DEMOGORGON IN FRONT OF 700 BILLION SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS AND PINNED HIM 1, 2, 3 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ABYSS, I KNEW, user THAT HULKAMANIA WOULD RUN WILD FOREVER!!!

Attached: fuckinghulkster.jpg (260x194, 7K)

More that everyone went Dex (or worse, use their casting stat for melee to-hit and damage)

Yes.

I haven't seen it but I've used it as a PC multiple times. And you better believe it most humanoid enemies use it against players. Zombies? Grapple. Skeletons? Grapple. Anything mindless or particularly stupid would run right at you and wrassle.

This is ideally the mindset in which grappling should be handled. Sadly, no game I can think of supports crazy RULES OF NATURE bullshit.
And when you abuse the system until it DOES, the autist at the table starts getting fidgety again, so, back to shooting/hitting things.

Attached: oh-yeah-t-shirt-doomsday-attire2-250x316.jpg (250x316, 38K)

exalted is designed entirely for crazy RULES OF NATURE shit, half of its unarmed tree is dedicated grappling and eventually lets you grab and throw things as large as mountains
in my experience it's not a very easy system to play but it does have support for grappling big shit

oh yeah brother

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ82JLb84ms
fun fact about this god: He apparently could drink so much vodka on a single plane ride that he would completely dry up their whole supply

Attached: 1515133569465.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Oh yeah man the giant is no joke. I think he still holds the world record for the most beers drank in one sitting

Made a Bardbarian that was basically the Ultimate Warrior. You know, the wrestler superior to both Macho Man and Hulk Hogan.

well there is the World Wide Wrestling RPG, that should be able to do that kind of thing

My fighter used grappling to avoid getting bitten by a vampire, and then subsequently bit him instead. Ozzy your spirit lives on in all of us.

yeah, because I've homeruled it so it can be used as a tackle to knock targets prone, and such.
Makes it more powerful, but also makes combat more fun

He is what all drunken master's aspire to be

Attached: 1517241372998.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

In Fantasy Craft, Wrestling has an entire chain of feats and maneuvers.

The game basically let one of my players be Hulk Hogan.

I don't get this gif.

I play a half-ogre barbarian. Of course I use grappling.
Nothing more satisfying than suplexing everything into submission.

Thats what the game is all about user

Attached: Princesa Luchadora.png (1000x1000, 248K)