I saw this shilled here around 2 sats, a week later it's not 70+ sats on the last remaining exchange...

I saw this shilled here around 2 sats, a week later it's not 70+ sats on the last remaining exchange, as it has single handedly crashed the other two it was on.

This one needs more shilling Veeky Forums, get on it

It's mooned like crazy and people are still trying to shit on it, it's hilarious. They're extremely salty they missed the boat to get the massive gains from it already. Sitting with them staked as we speak. Would've bought more if coinbase didn't hold funds for 20 years on your first buy. Took my fucking money 2 days ago, still making me wait another 7 to use it.

I keep telling biz to buy this. Call me a shill/pajeet whatever, just fucking invest in this opportunity

This and htmlcoin will take us to lamboland brodas

where can I get this now other than coinsmarket?

coinhouse. eu

Same

>bought 2mil at 3 sat. /comfy/

best coin, i own 20MM, will retire after this hits binance

REMOVE THIS IM ACCUMULATING

Only coinhouse is up

ECA crashed coinsmarkets and the other shitty one it was on

TRX moon mission here boys

Up to 86 sats

A what, 43x increase of the week?

where u getting 86 sat from? its 47 sat on cmc

Coinhouse.eu, the only exchange that has it that hasn't crashed

I don't think cmc has coinhouse as an exchange yet, hence why it hasn't moved there in hours

not able to buy it

fuck me this coin has made me a lot of fkn money then lmao

I couldnt get ecas shitty wallet to sync and left my coin on the exchange am I fucked?

You had to manually add the config file, it's in the instructions

Stupid I know

CMC is pulling from CoinsMarkets which has been down all day

wow this is fucking cheap but you guys said its mooned already? what kind of gains would i get if i threw a hundred bucks at it?

the website doesn't even fucking work

faggots?

shill me on coinhouse. It seems like a dumpster fire that will exit scam at any moment.

I need that exchange back up asap
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
its fucking me so hard atm

I did this too, its coming back right?

they are just changing servers
but it still pisses me off