The dragon ate all the lifestock and now is too fat to do anything

>the dragon ate all the lifestock and now is too fat to do anything

Attached: 1521983523596.jpg (900x700, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samael.tumblr.com/post/131755830075/undertale-so-sorry
samael.tumblr.com/post/143135058955/undertale-so-sorry-addendum
youtube.com/watch?v=m3VKdVjTpI8
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=gaping_dragon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lifestock
Like that stuff they collected in the Final Fantasy movie?

>just breath out all the extra calories as fire breath

its the normal cycle of things.

now the dragon will slip into torpor where it will slumber for some time, before it awakens with hunger renewed.

this is the time to strike, but who knows how alert it truly is in such a state? Would you be the one to risk an attack in its own lair?

Plot worthy of a thousand dollars.

Attached: $1K well spent.png (1280x720, 443K)

Does the dragon actually need to eat to survive, or is it sustained by magic and just eats because it's a greedy lardass?

>Boop dragon in the snout and leave
>Dragon gets thinner over time
>A few years later he burns my village to the ground
No regrets

this
Dragon gorges itself on the regional ecosystem, tops off its fluids at the nearest lake, then drags itself back to its lair to sleep it off without giving a shit about the outside world for a decade/century/etc.
If anybody decides to bother him in the meantime, he literally burns a few months' worth of calories turning his lair into a kiln and nodding off again once the intruder is incinerated.
It's a good racket they've got going.

Should have snuck in a barrel of gunpowder wrapped in a sheepskin. Then it would have exploded.

Tricking dragons into exploding is a tried and tested method of dragon extermination.

>trick the dragon into exploading
>town celebrates the passing of the threat
>everyone celebrates for days, then weeks
>gluts themselves on the spoils of their freedom, and with no more need for heroes the townspeople get lazy
>PSYCHE! Dragon tricked you into thinking you tricked it, and never actually exploded
>now the dragon has a much tastier town to feast on with much less of a chance that the people can retaliate
A dragon is always four steps ahead of you.

Bring in the ballistas boys
We're eating lizard tonight.
And tomorrow.
And probably for a few fucking weeks so buckle up.
WAIT SOMEONE PAID A THOUSAND BUCKS FOR THAT BULLSHIT?
holy shit I want out of this world right fucking now

>holy shit I want out of this world right fucking now
Holy shit I want in on this business right fucking now

>The dragon hires the adventurers as fitness instructors

also that
doesn't take any effort or talent above what a child could do with some training and retards basically thrown money in your face
my dream job all in all, but I wonder what the toll will be on my soul

We boop it's snoot.

>WAIT SOMEONE PAID A THOUSAND BUCKS FOR THAT BULLSHIT?
He might be referring to the fact that the artist paid the grand to get his character into Undertale, where he was hilariously hidden out of sight unless extremely specific game conditions are met

It's even more hilarious when the other kickstarter boss got made into a story boss proper. Goes to show you what a game dev will do with designs that can be reworked and utilized and designs that are best left in a dumpster.

Muffet a cute.

OP claims it went into torpor after livestock, so probably eating to live.
If it was one of those Higher dragons, the thing would probably attack the local mage academy or lordly armory of paladin relics and magical arms.
In which case, Crusade because all the saint bones are gone.

Attached: Dragonslayr Gun Knight.jpg (1600x782, 287K)

kek

Muffet still felt a little out of place, but yeah, it's amazing when one fan character is made into a mandatory boss, with heavy foreshadowing, branching paths to her story, and an entire area, and another is relegated to an impossible to find "easter egg".
Because, I mean, I want to avoid that shitty fetish bait as much as possible. I beat him once, just to say I'd beaten every boss, and I've never gone near him again.

this, as a drawfag myself i should start drawing for those degenerates instead of the degenerates i'm drawing for right now

>The dragon was the main deterrent against being raided by the local Warlords
>Because if you fuck with the village you also fuck with the dragon that the village pays tribute to
>After a bumper harvest the grain and meat that would've gone to rot is offered up to the Dragon
>And now it is about to go into torpor
>It is up to the village children to help the Dragon burn off the excess flab

Not only that, but the dragon also had a love for fermented drink, and has to go through a 12 step program and accept the local clerics strict religion.

>Letting your vices disable you
Hahaha! Pathetic!

Attached: ca0f0e146324b93e3eadc41ac5983891.jpg (1280x720, 410K)

He now worships the goddess of peace, hearth, and fertility

He has settled down and volunteers now.

>He
I was thinking SHE became a drunken nun.

We probably shouldn't have assumed its gender. Now the lore is conflicting

Maybe we should just leave it in open dispute as a mystery. Along with the case of the missing caskets of temple wine.

The dragon hires the party to safely bring Richard simmons to him/her/xir for a year long exercise retreat.

"Work those buns, honey! I don't see you sweating~~~~~" - RS

What if in this setting, the equivalent of Richard Simmons is a Lich with Gentle Repose?
It just loves to see people lose weight since it can convert the lost weight into energy it can eat

I actually meant it was literally Richard simmons, but your idea works too. He's a woman's health and exercise teacher with several levels of bard.

>come home to find food wrappers and tins all over the floor
>find dragon sleeping in front of lit fireplace, a burrito wrapper still stuck on a claw
>give him a good shove to scold him
>wind up getting grabbed and pulled down to the floor and pinned in a hug against his chest and belly
>become bodypillow for him while he rests
How do I slay a dragon, Veeky Forums?

Use your mighty spear to penetrate him in his weak point.

Fun fact, toby even offered to refund the guy instead of hiding his character away, because he REALLY didn't want to associate that thing with his game.
Of course, the moron refused and wrote a whiny blogpost about it.

Muffet, meanwhile, is everything a Kickstarter boss should be.

Yeah. I'm bored enough that I'm willing to expose myself to some toxic cringe.
Do you have a link to the fat dragon saga?

No, but I'm sure there's a thread on /v/ about it.

From what I read, Toby offered a refund because he wanted to save the guy from the inevitable backlash he'd get (Which happened anyway). So Sorry even agreed to having his enemy be so out of the way. He understood that it'd be bad if kids figured out who his character was, and acknowledged that making him a hard to find Bonus Boss would help with that. The guy even thought it was cool that his boss fight was something you had to put in effort to find.

Toby Fox is actually a pretty cool guy, all things considered. He's not nearly as vindictive as Veeky Forums makes him out to be. So Sorry doesn't blame Toby for anything that happened.

Here's the blog links he made.
samael.tumblr.com/post/131755830075/undertale-so-sorry
samael.tumblr.com/post/143135058955/undertale-so-sorry-addendum

Attached: TobyFox.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

The furry community does one thing well: it pays their artists. These people make sure the people that make their content are supported.

You can always do what other artists in the community do, make a separate persona as an artist so that the respectable work you do for money is a separate entity from the shameful work you do for money.

Now we eat the dragon

Attached: Roast Dragon.jpg (1050x1500, 369K)

Curple Lard is the fattest dragon
Fattest one in all the land
Ate a village
Ate a tower
Ate the baron's marching band.

Curple Lard is the greenest dragon
Greenest one you'll ever see
Ate a bishop
Ate a windmill
And I hope he won't eat me.

Attached: Green Dragon.jpg (1200x5568, 7.11M)

Who buried the wine?
And why

What the fuck is that

>Dragons can interbreed with almost any creature

Attached: PC_Plans_in_Magical_Realm(Furry).png (742x923, 699K)

>is too fat to do anything
Feast on the dragon! Hurry lads!

>So, Toby asked me if I’d be cool obscuring the connection since the character is a pre-existing thing. Part of its so the game feels like a self contained unit and give him control as a creator, which I totally get and I was fine with, and part of it was to avoid the issue of people seeing the name, googling it and giving me stick.

Their main customer is a reformed necromancer that still goes with the theme for street cred.

Does backdashing affect the Starforged set or can I still use it and anim cancel to get speeds of over 400km/h?

>the dire housecat was just a morbidly obese housecat after all

Attached: 1522097374986.gif (450x298, 2.93M)

>It was dire obesity

It was direly obese

>A voice raises from the back of the party
>IMMA FUCK THAT DRAGON!

Attached: COCK RAMPAGE 2.jpg (144x296, 26K)

>dire houseFat

>virgin fetish blogger vs chad webcomic 'auteur

Be honest Veeky Forums, would you _hug a fat dragon?

>Fat dragon transforms into an equally fat girl

Attached: file.png (179x168, 46K)

boop

Come back with a cute dragon and then we'll talk.

He drags himself down into a deep cave, where his body bloats and turns into slime. He moves like thick liquid, his own bones protruding through the thin membrane of shifting scales and skin. When holes open in its crude body, fires belch forth and ignite the methane that's been seeping out of it, surrounding it in flames. When a dragon falls to gluttony, it is best to hope it never sees the light of day again.

Attached: Aldrich_true_form.png (1919x811, 1.6M)

>tfw no proper Aldrich fight
He should have had a complete second phase where he finishes eating Gwyndolin and started going full The Blob like in the into

>we have nothing to eat now
>so we have hired you to kill the dragon while it is incapacitated
>so we can eat it instead

>Dragons are toads/frogs
>Hyper agressive semi-blind assholes who wants to eat everything
>Also constantly screaming "COME FUCK THIS!"

>Cute fat dragon turns into an equally cute fat girl

Attached: Social Dragon Warriors.jpg (432x960, 64K)

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

this but in reverse

found

Lichard Simmons?

>Cute fat dragon girl still has a dragon's appetite

Attached: file.png (640x359, 260K)

Fat animals are like fat American girls. They act like they aren't fat and do comically retarded things. Like there's no way that cat was gonna fit in that box but he tried anyways

Letting them reach that state is cruel and at some point the only solution is to euthanize them?

Go home, Yamata-no-Orochi, you're drunk.

A toad.

>the dragon is super small
>and is still super fat

image sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=m3VKdVjTpI8

Attached: tinyfatdragon.png (389x284, 134K)

That's because his sthick was that he figured out people get digested when they sink into the earth after death, so he effectively did all that nasty evil shit to render himself a large Dreg that could not be digested by the natural order of the world, as he fell to the bedrock.

You know how everything sinks under the earth post timeskip? Him too. He's the fucking Old one from Demon's Souls- He ate the profaned flame- and the Darksign in the sky, as with other Undead drew his humanity out which is why the Old one Is covered in bark- the stuff on it's back? Take a look at that Gwyndolyn miracle he casts during the fight- The fact that the Maiden in Black is literally a simularcum of his mother and Allants real appearance after following in his footsteps are all dead giveaways of his fate. The reason why he's still around is because after you killed him- he went hollow and tried to find a substitute- which is why the Old one Hungers for souls to such a degree- it's missing it's own from ages past, crossed through time due to the nature of how time works when in the dark.

He also revels in making his victims suffer, Gywndolin is still alive throughout the fight as you can hear his moaning. It's just that the fight wasn't really interesting as he was hyped up since the Cathedral & with the dialog with Anri,
Aldritch is a vorefag and so is Miyazaki in addition to being a footfag & giantfag
Dark Souls and Demon Souls (and Bloodborne) are not linked user, it's just some similitude as they like to have common theme, its nice to make theory but all those universe are disconnected in the end

A challenger appears

Attached: s015.jpg (869x1252, 251K)

>the dragon is actually wingless and more serpent-like like in old european myth
I wish people did this more often.

Attached: Glaurung.jpg (1260x841, 202K)

post hungry hungry dragons

Attached: f.jpg (600x847, 510K)

>I'm shook son

YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M DRUNK ONLY I CAN TELL ME I'M DRUNK
>We're drunk
SHUT UP ME, GET ME MORE SAKE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Make the new scenario that the players need to get it into fighting condition again.
Taking it for walks, feeding it health meals, taking it to the lake and washing it. That sort of thing

>Cute fat dragon girl is actually acute fat dragon trap

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 731K)

My favorite part of fat dragons is that due to their girth and added stats, they'll drop more xp
Eat up, lardass

In a thread full of shitposting, I didn't expect to find gold.

Attached: UmpOi.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Well now, I am interested in how dragons react to various full on sinful natures.
>Dragons are known for their greed, but there can even be too greedy for a dragon. A dragon who has succumb to their greed entirely will nestle deep on their hoard, their scales melting and sticking to their collection, until it covers them entirely, becoming a massive, living mountain of junk, seeking more to add to its collection, ever more.

Did you nickname your dragon, Bearcat?

Well, Beowulf is a pretty old poem, and that dragon was winged. Actually, winged dragons were almost always shown with only two legs prior to the 1500s. Wyverns/Guoivres/Vouivres/Gwibers/Wyrms/Lindorms were all kind of the same thing.

I personally would have made him the one boss that everyone didn't judge you on for killing and make him some sort of greedy corrupt business-type with a veneer of pleasantness, with the challenge being finding the self-restraint to not kill that fat bastard as it would still affect the golden ending.

It's a good thing you aren't Toby then, or else you'd have ruined the game with petty shit like this.

>mfw I remember
thanks for the laugh, I needed it

you got a source on that pic user?

It's been ten years since we had that thread and now I feel really old

Attached: __ryuujin_no_senpai_original_drawn_by_695_mukuko__fc50d34319baf3ec87343ab4c85ede83.jpg (800x700, 184K)

>OP didn't know we polymorphed a dragon into a cattle cart

oops. Well, I'm sure the dragon that is currently a henhouse will fare better. Or at least better off than the one that is currently a bag of holding.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=gaping_dragon

as a fat fuck I feel physically ill whenever someone praises being fat

Well, that's a good thing. Lewd greentexts and various other ridiculousness in-thread aside, your not supposed to build your entire self around being fat, much less strive to obtain your own gravitational orbit.

Although now i'm imaging a fat dragon having to do ridiculous stuff to actually get fit again, like those bright neon pink 70s exercise videos, or just straight-up weird diet plans like "if I ONLY eat a barn a century I'll be fine on-pace for my target weight" or something, so there's that

I, too, enjoy Skerples

You've lost me.

N-nani!!!

Yes.