Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2140: Scared, Cold, and Hungry Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: JumpchainOP.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrvuY59InDI3iKvopKT8PEw
youtube.com/watch?v=gYWQMsS6Gdc&t=653s
pastebin.com/YGAFBT3q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What perks/items are there that allow me to communicate with friends from past jumps? Spaces for them to exist, not as companions or fighters, but just to hang out (with some fanwank about getting temporarily pulled out of their frozen worlds to talk to you).
Would Ionioi Hetairoi be sufficient?

Well that was quick! Awesome.

That’s okay I was addressing everyone, a random user does it whenever they feel like it. As I said, haphazard. Also are you Tumblranon? Legally you have to tell me if you are.

No, I have no idea who that is actually.

>Ionioi Hetairoi
Wut?
>talk to friends
There is a meetup item in HeroBBS that throws a party at the end of each jump where you can meet up with folks from past jumps and talk shop.

Why aren't The Minish Cap, The Wind Waker, and the Generic Zelda jumps in the Zelda folder with the rest of them?

Ionioi is Alexander the Great's NP in Fate/Zero. He can manifest all his past allies.

>HeroBBS
Never heard of this setting, is it comfy? That meetup item sounds perfect.

Question for Valeria about the First Magic am I able to desummon things or do I just need to find a place to put all my low level practice creations?

Super Sentai user here and since people were so adamant about me making it, here I am. I'm posting this just to see what people think of the racial options, and if I should add a price to them.

Attached: Final Fantasy III.pdf (PDF, 163K)

Its under Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban JumpChain in the N-Z folder. Its a 28 chapter manga series, so its a fairly quick read. I would say its a fairly comfy setting, unless you overload yourself on drawbacks.

So jumpchain what are some jumps you wish we had?
I'll start
>Generic Pulp
>Micheal Moorcock/Eternal Champion/Elric
>Robert E Howard/Hyperboria - so Kull, Conan, and Red Sonya
>Welcome To Night Vale youtube.com/channel/UCrvuY59InDI3iKvopKT8PEw
>Tales From The Gas Station youtube.com/watch?v=gYWQMsS6Gdc&t=653s
>Amalgam Comics
>Invincible
>Savage Dragon
>Talespin
>Harlequin Romance Novels - you know the super cliche Fabio ones

Attached: 1506415174807.jpg (576x891, 151K)

Your workpace is admirable.
Could we convince you to also take up World of Warcraft, among other IPs.

I believe several of those are being worked on.

I haven't touched it since Wrath first came out. And I know that there's some jumpchain politics going around that jump so I would rather not tempt fate/ shitposters.

Mostlikely because Captain Brutus is a busy man.
It can be pretty comfy you you take the retired hero origin. Basically all the Heroes in the local multiverse are connected by a pandimensional forum they can use mentally.
Great Detectives, Isekai Protagonists, Super robots. Everyone seeking advice and sharing stories chats on the Bulletin Board (a lot like this very thread.)

>and if I should add a price to them.
Nah, they seem fine as they are. Nothing that makes them seem stronger then the others by much.

>Tales From The Gas Station
Maybe you could fuse this with the Night Shift jump?

Yeah, I figured. Just wanted to be sure.

We have a Sabaton jump, so why not a Megadeth jump?
Also, Subnautica
Also also, World of Tanks/warships.

>Also also, World of Tanks/warships.
I wonder whether we would be an actual tank/warship or just a crew running around inside it.

>Why not Megadeath?
Why not a Kilroy was Here jump based on the Styx rock opera?

>Casper the Friendly Ghost
>Child of Light
>Leviathan
>Larklight
>Telltale Walking Dead (or Walking Dead in general, I guess)
>Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
>The Ring
>SMT: Strange Journey
>More Legend of Zelda jumps
>Celtic Mythology
>Japanese Mythology

And many more that I'm just not thinking of right now.

Discography jumps are surprisingly rare. I mean, the movie Interstellar 555 is just an animated Daft Punk album. Gloryhammer is also another option, they've got a setting.

We have Leviathan already.

Attached: Leviathan The Tempest.pdf (PDF, 130K)

At this point, why not?

Attached: hamilton logo.jpg (599x816, 107K)

>Aria The Scarlet Ammo
>Casper The Friendly Ghost
>Crush Crush
>DC Universe Online
>Deltora Quest
>Dynasty Warriors
>Fallout 3
>Gal Gun
>Hunie Pop
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
>The Mask
>Princess Lover
>Samurai Warriors
>Space Jam
>South Park/Stick of Truth/Fractured But Whole
>Yu-Gi-Oh! / GX / 5Ds / etc (as individual jumps)

>Hunie Pop
Wouldn't that go on QQ?

Wrong Leviathan.

Attached: Leviathan Great War.jpg (1038x576, 288K)

Possibly, though we've had lewder stuff in jumps on the drive.

>On that note, not sure if he announced it yet, but I gave Generic Worm Fanfiction to blackshadow111.
Wew lad. This will definitely be something to look forward to.

>Jesus Christ Superstar .
>Gintama
>Spirit Circle
>Pluto
>Bokurano
>Gintama
>Nagasarete Airantou

Attached: 57e42ebeb967fdec33f6f562d647359d.jpg (400x600, 81K)

Examples?

>Princess Lover

Is the VN translated?

Attached: DXXrZ58U8AEpLbE.jpg (849x1200, 158K)

Suppose one of the capstone items for an origin is a herd of horses, based on one of the origins' racial mounts. Thinking a herd of approximately 40 or so heads.

If the other origins' also get a grouping of a racial mount, how would you populate the item option in comparison to horses. Particularly if some of them were, say, decidedly more physically capable than horses. Or were capable of flying. Or were instead a pride of not!tigers.

Look this is getting trickier than I thought it would be to manage.

You said Gintama twice, user.

I know

Dominions
Conquest of Elysium
Destroy All Humans
Evil Genius
More jumps concerning various mythologies
Dawn of War
Vermintide(Maybe as a gauntlet)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms(Anything, the books, the shows, the vidya)

Attached: I'm out.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

>Generic Fanfiction

Attached: 77beca85dc53172981dbb46c3494f507566413a1.png (945x625, 904K)

They REALLY want Gintama

Fate/ for one.

Dunno, I was just thinking of the anime.

Things I'm waiting on:
Death Mage
SWTOR
More Warhammer/40k
Dragon Ball Super

Things I'd like to see:
unOrdinary
Promised Neverland
Hakaijuu
Miskatonic (if the game ever comes out)
Musuko ga Kawaikute
Original Fallout/Fallout 2
Rokudou no Onna-tachi
Lazy Dungeon Master
Invincible Saint
Reincarnated as an Egg
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai

Jumps I plane to make:
None. I'm lazy.

Derp, sorry.

Oh fuck yeah! I forgot that setting existed. Diesel/WW2 punk vs Biopunk is the hypest shit.

>Fate/ for one.
Fate isn't lewd.

you get teh carrier too but it will be behind scenario, one that will test you as jumpers

The Carrier

It is a shiftship designed to sail between parallel worlds and from the high sublimed spaces down to broken universes. A trading ship with the blackbox pretty much erased and abandoned in the bleed. Shiftships are a meld of organics and tech. Makes a great HQ. You are everywhere and nowhere at the same time, traveling in, out and through existence on a sentient quasi mechanical interface. It can be made transparent.

About 3.218688 km wide, 56.3074 km high, 80.4672 km in length (at times it may be higher than earth’s atmosphere) and billion tons of machine. Two people can spend their whole lives walking its corridors and never know of the other’s existence. It is powered by a caged baby universe (the entire energy output of a universe worth of young suns). This magnificent vessels sails the higher dimensions. It tacks into the bleed, superposed channel between alternate universes. The Carrier flies itself, it goes where it wants, as it is sentient (The Carrier can be attracted to you). Existing outside space and time but also in earth because of the reality anchor which is included. Locked to earth's three dimensional location and chronal precession (time on the carrier moves at the same speed as it does on earth). Tours higher planes at its leisure.

The “Door” works by requesting a destination and walking through where you want because you get where you want since the carrier is everywhere on earth at the same time. Being outside as well within earth, see and touch all simultaneously. You can step through anywhere. Doors can absorb a lot of kinetic energy to break your fall. It is a superposition teleportation system, its everywhere at all times and put you anywhere by opening a door from here to there.

1/

Attached: dcb42507d835e5b229c3a66a55be360d.jpg (599x932, 90K)

This may sound weird, but I would kill/suck a dick for a Hercule Poirot jump.

Is anybody working on Skyward Sword, Four Swords, Twilight Princess, or Four Swords Adventures? I'd like to have at least one branch of the timeline ready to go before I start jumping Zelda.

Shirou and Saber literally stop mid-chase-scene with Berserkules to stuff a taco with pork sausage for a mana injection. On top of that, you can sell packets of your dried and powdered ejaculate to the mages who use it for their own mana injections.

Yes.
Yes it is.

It can reverse the flow of time within a small space over the last ten minute, slip in and out of the time stream, and arrive into the moment unseen by altering the time stream. Even create an illusionary construct and with that kind of energy be as strong and big as it wanted (after this jump you can combine with it inside the carrier)

In battle you can pass targets through the teleport mechanism, send them to bad parallel worlds. Like one where the African Adolf X wiped out every non black race on each 13 continents. For a more direct approach transporting their fleets into the sun is within the capabilities of this vessel, or just door them somewhere into the multiverse, there are infinite possible realities (local multiverse in chain). For ablative measures you can fracture the outermost hull layer and gravomagnetically accelerate fragment barrage at lethal percentage of the speed of light. It contains an armory that has all the weapons you seized from battles in this and every other dimension jumped.

With a teleporter and computational power there is not much reason to use canons or explosives, the impact of an object falling from rest in space to earth is 40k km per hour. The kinetic energy released is 100 million joules per kilogram of mass.

You can sail the outer oceans of ideaspace during the spawning season, keep pace with school of obsession fish, cruise over the mind barrier reef where the brains of latent telepaths grow together in their sleep or surf the centre of superstring. You can even enter a low energy universe, where no one can bend steel bars or turn sunlight into flight. No superhumans except in stories (where your lives are done as cartoons, fiction)

Magic cum.

It TP ever gets released I'm grabbing myself a second Midna, and no one can stop me.

I don't know about those, but I have a Link's Awakening skeleton lying around and I've thought of making the Oracles games.

It literally is.

Confirmed nobody working on Four Swords, FSA, or Skyward. I've heard rumors of Twilight Princess floating around but nothing concrete.

When used to make a statement it is an omen of doom, as you monitor a planet from a platform of hyper reality. to add effect it synergies well with your powers both inside and outside the setting. Just be careful not to hemorrhage the bleed so that every reality known does not head this way. If it goes out it will be a big bang on a smaller scale

The Carrier has forests of cilia sensors, invisible, intangible, a millionth of a micron, sample the air to taste pheromones, gasoline, carbon and cordite. Reads the world to interpret and extrapolate the environment. Deduce where to deploy resources for best effect. Its “Map Room” is global overview machine. If you feel greedy you can have it scan for fossil fuels in new dimensions.

If a nuke went off ten yards from where you stand the carrier's auto-defences would phase the blast out as much as it could. Much of itself would go extra-dimensional and phase back in a hundred miles, including the crew. Teleports people out of the battle zone if you want to evacuate others.

Luxuries include hyperdimensional satellite tv receiver, sole power stovetop, nanite driven home vacuum system, anti matter toilet, quantum microwave that boils water before you put the mug in, robot doorman, androids, superintendent and holographic gardens, and automatic fitness center that tones your muscles while you sleep. It automatically adapts to the environmental needs of lifeforms.

Warehouse Integration is possible, just like Girls und Panzer

3/

What the fuck is this even supposed to be from?

No problem, man, should have been more clear which one I meant.

It's pretty awesome, yeah. The second book had this awesome battle at the end where the Entente forces are coming in, and the Germans/Ottomans have this huge lightning gun there to blast them out of the sky. Alex, Deryn, and two Resistance fighters are trying to sabotage the gun's batteries, and it's like a storm raging in the middle of the night. One of the rebels sacrifices his life to take it down, and the Entente storms in, led by not only the Leviathan airship, but also this giant monster code named Behemoth, which tears the gun to shreds. It's awesome.

Agarest Generations of War
Soul Cartel
Payday 2
Slime Tensei
Praise The Orc
Dynasty Warriors
The Lazy King
Monster Monpiece
Toukiden

Sure it isn't...

Attached: Anus.png (680x510, 418K)

Nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about.

>canons
cannons

>to add effect it
To add effect it

>just like Girls und Panzer
Seems odd to reference that specifically, but okay.

Kiara would like to have a word and then sex with you.

Attached: Kiarastage04.png (512x724, 390K)

The Authority Wildstorm

Should have known Val would be the one to make these jumps.
Total perv, that one.
She can't help but lewd the thread's otouto.

Listen, it's just Tohsaka's reaction to EMIYA telling him the story, in Pic Related's timeline

Attached: The Weirdest Timeline.jpg (1787x1200, 290K)

Another scenario prize

[spoilers]
The Authority

A multi-cultural group without national affiliation, the rest of the world is well aware of the fact. Reprisals will be aimed in your direction. Even POTUS is in no position to define your jurisdiction. You defend the earth and won't sit back and tolerate humans rights abuses under your noses. You are not some comic book super team who participate in pointless fights with pointless super criminals every month to preserve the status quo. This is a world worth saving that you will risk your life.

You carry as much weight as your average world superpowers. Presidents and prime ministers shit their pants when they hear your name. You are the only superpower on this world worth a damn. You don’t need weapons of mass destruction, you are weapons of mass destruction and aim yourselves the right targets.

This time you and your companions run your version of the Authority, the group only so if you want the members you have to recruit and if you want The Carrier you need to take the scenario. But this carries the weight and reputation of the group at its prime, and you have that with you. Perhaps you can improve upon this foundation.
[/spoilers]
>thanks

>Seems odd to reference that specifically, but okay.

was referring to the jump

Attached: b12b788dcbb2a82b46abce7ed4182b66.jpg (736x1030, 205K)

If it's good enough for a team of evil alternate universe Batmen it's good enough for me

Attached: Wild Hunt Carrier.jpg (1332x2048, 812K)

>Locked behind scenario
Porque?

Its just a shame that they didn't use her to the fullest, there are scarier tricks to be had

also is Ultima Thule awright?

Control S, dude.
Like this.

>was referring to the jump
I understand that, I got what you meant. It just seemed a bit weird. Most jumps don't randomly refer to some other non-related jump. Its not a big problem, just a bit odd.

>It contains an armory that has all the weapons you seized from battles in this and every other dimension jumped.
Does this retroactively collect weapons from past jumps? That sort of stuff is typically not ok.

>Does this retroactively collect weapons from past jumps? That sort of stuff is typically not ok.
Dear god no, just shit you or your companions picked up

How do you actually get it? What is the scenario?

>what are some jumps you wish we had?
>>>Generic Pulp
I found a WIP of one on Pastebin a while ago, maybe someone could clean it up?
pastebin.com/YGAFBT3q

Not him, but thank you. Never could figure out how to make the damn things work.

Looks good to me. Kupo! Nyaaa!

Does it take the stuff out of your warehouse or wherever else you keep weapons? Perhaps you should just say you can store weapons here, rather than have it collect your stuff.

>How do you actually get it? What is the scenario?

you have to be the mute space potato fish for the run of the series till the end, with some nerfs here and there but it will be challenging

Dog days has a phone that'll let you call anyone anywhere.
The new dragon quest jump has an inn that'll let people from past jumps visit you for a couple hours.

Power loss?

>Shirou and Mordred
I approve of this canon

>Does it take the stuff out of your warehouse or wherever else you keep weapons? Perhaps you should just say you can store weapons here, rather than have it collect your stuff.
Gonna fix that in the doc, thanks

I know right? Look at how happy those two idiots look.

Monster Tale.
And Totemist quest

>Power loss?

some modifications, and whitelist.

hard but doable , might be fun for some jumpers actually

Are you going to offer Mr. Cowie's power set as well? Because I am 800 CP worth of curious as to what x-ray strength does.

Scenario
Damn, hope it won't too hard. The Carrier seems like a great import base so it would be nice to get it early.

In the Flow jump, what's the meaning of the Blue Dragon's visions only being 99% correct? Is that just supposed to cover things that could possibly cause them to be wrong, or will there always be some flaws in the visions? It'd probably be neater to just state that they're always correct, so that the wishes are actually competetive with those of the other four guardian gods.

>Are you going to offer Mr. Cowie's power set as well?
Finished the book and yes, you can be three willie seth

but you will not get underaged harem

Attached: Dubya_and_Seth.jpg (885x469, 149K)

>Jumper Sparks
>>Jumper Quantum

These are vague and lackluster compared to any of your earlier entries.
A bit of fluff on century babies in general might be a remedy.

>Damn, hope it won't too hard. The Carrier seems like a great import base so it would be nice to get it early.

The Carrier is also a fine waifu/husbando if you want to shipgirl it

Do you have some sort of personal issue with proper spelling and grammar?

Oddworld
Space Channel 5
Lisa: the Painful
Toontown
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Di-Gata Defenders
Binding of Isaac
Monster Rancher
Five Nights at Freddy's
Gitaroo Man

Mute space potato fish? Do you mean you have to be the carrier?

Doesn't it die?

>These are vague and lackluster compared to any of your earlier entries.
>A bit of fluff on century babies in general might be a remedy.

Will add those soon but Q is equal to Shaman tier wise

Are there any more psychic powers other then the one in Dragon Ball that would let me freeze time with enough training?

Attached: Chronoa Seal Released.jpg (500x707, 105K)

>Do you have some sort of personal issue with proper spelling and grammar?
Working on that, and its nice to have anons helping

try not to, being space potato is sufferingt

Bakugan

Maybe it might help to just read over your own posts before you post.

>Working on that
Really? People have asked some pretty minor stuff so far, like turning these perks you've been posting into paragraphs instead of separated sentences, but you haven't even done that easy task.