How do you get into situations like this Veeky Forums

How do you get into situations like this Veeky Forums

Where do you find these GMs and players

Attached: slightly unsettled more than a little envious.png (542x312, 40K)

You make them up.

Basically, you just come up with a story that gets you a little hard, and then you greentext it.

>be me
>have femdom fetish
>DM is a 10/10 hottie
>humiliates my character in the game
>humiliates me in bed after the game

See? I don't even like femdom. The point is to keep it framed within the context of a game that totally happened.

The absurd magical realm ones are generally pretty obviously fake due to how poorly written and explained they are, but in my experience truth is stranger than fiction. After probing around my area for other people interested in ttrpgs I've learned to stop asking "Surely, SURELY, it isn't possible for someone to be this violently autistic?".

Also I assume using online shit probably opens you up to more possibilities of meeting unusually "special" people.

Attached: 1495472569593.jpg (410x396, 32K)

Attached: loli brothels.jpg (1559x2048, 431K)

There's just so many spots that they could have pulled the eject cord, and embarrassed all of the party.
But no.
He actually went through with letting the whole party fuck a loli travelling circus.

You start a campaign with the clear intention that it is not a serious adventure, but a fun way to enjoy RPing. Then, try adding various elements of whatever strikes your fancy and see what fits. If what fits happens to be loli, then congratulations. But you never push anything. If the players don't like it, then have it build on to something else.

Oy. Vey.

>Loli brothle
Didn't read or care past that. If this is a true story it's retarded and full of scum.

>Insert didntread.gif

newfag detected

He's right you know.

I'm just saying, if he wasn't a newfag he'd have had that reaction years ago, since I swear it's posted every other day.

hey fag
is right

Wew

This guy gets it. I like you user

>I demons he prove himself "oldfag"! user! Put in the effort to select a gif from your computer reaction folder!
It's a gif in my gif folder that's in my reaction folder that's in my bants folder.
You cunts want me. To put in the effort. To select a gif. For some fag. On Veeky Forums. Who is retarded.

>Insert suck my dick.gif

I don't need to prove myself to fags defending a retard.

>Insert raiseing double middle finger.gif
>Insert abandon thread.gif

You can leave this site if you want to, I think we'd all be better off for it.

see, its not hard

Attached: 1472207678561.jpg (500x492, 155K)

>Where do you find these GMs and players
He's just lucky.

hol' up hol' up lemme improve that

>be me
>qt 3.141593 (in-game)
>my sister (irl) plays my brother (in-game)
>we just beat the final boss of the campaign, we're the only two characters left alive
>my character's brother is said to look her deep in the eyes and proclaim his love for her
>as she says this she locks eyes with me and puts a hand on my knee
What do, anons?

It really only gets worse the more time you spend on it tbqh

I still want to know what happened after all that.

Internet and basements mostly