Why don't you spend some of your crypto money on your sister, user?

>why don't you spend some of your crypto money on your sister, user?
>Jessica needs new Macbook for school

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/lewdnewd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking commies.

Be nice to your sister dude

Buy her a new vibrator as well.

This is why you don't tell people about your wealth.

buy her the fucking macbook and then go all in on any dex token. stop fucking being such a retard

kek

BECAUSE I MAKE THAT 'FUCK YOU' MONEY, KNOW WHAT I CAN DO WITH IT?

FUCK YOU!

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO SPEND MY TENDIE MONEY MOM

buy her a macbook once things have slowed down. that $1500 u spend now could be worth 10x if you keep it circulating in crypto

Buy yourself two MacBooks and tell them to neck themselves. Poor parents are a scam.

show mom gainz while visiting over Christmas
>You should consider Donating to St. Judes hospital or Wounded Warrior

Fuck your sister and all her future partners will be perpetually cucked by default. That's a win

Seriously fuck these boomers man

No because if he does that then
>well mom needs the AC fixed in her car
>your cousin gina is in the hospital and it costs $5000 to have the fat role removed from her back
>uncle bob just lost his job and hes about to lose his house help user
>granda beth is dying and we all need to fly up there, user will you buy the tickets and hotel and rental car?

also, nobody "needs" a macbook for school. macbook is a luxury. if anything, how about a decent i5 with SSD for ~$550

>this OP
Communists are like rabid dogs, there's no antidote or cure you just have to put them down.

I wish I had a sister to spend money on :(

>telling your family about crypto
why does this keeps happening everyday? you fucking retarded chimps, you don't tell anyone about your gains.

LITERAL TOPPEST KEK

Amen

You can spend money on mine and buy her that fucking Macbook.

just tell her its all fake magic internet money

Anyone here that can answer an unrelated question?

I had 300 NXT on hitbtc on the day of the snapshot for the IGNIS airdrop. hitbtc still hasn't given me my IGNIS but there is talk it should hit by tomorrow for everyone.

However, I completely spaced and sold my 300 NXT earlier today without realizing I had not received my IGNIS.

I should still get my IGNIS since I had the 300 NXT when the snapshot occurred, correct?

>this
Unless you come from money you don't tell your family about it. People with money hang out with other people with money for many reasons, this is a big one, everybody wants a handout.

>made the mistake of telling parents about crypto gains
>"user, you're going to have to start paying some rent"
>"user, you're going to have to start paying for utilities you use, especially electricity"
>"user, you're going to have to buy your own groceries (implying I also need a car now)"
>"this is for your own good user"
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
They don't understand that I'll be a multimillionaire if I just HODL instead of constantly taking out money.

So tell them that

>FUCK SHIT MOM I MADE A BAD TRADE AND LOST IT ALL PLEASE HELP ME MOMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just do that and mope around for a couple weeks

Told my wife our $1000 is now $10,000
>user we need to cash out and pay off this debt
>user we need a new refrigerator
>user cash out now while we're ahead
>user you better cash that out im serious its half my money too
>give me my $5000 i want to cash out now

Claim you got hacked. Its more believable and places the blame on someone else.

>hello, wounded warrior?
>do you take bitbean?

>Told my wife

You dun goof'd

Suicide attempt will clear this all up user

You made a mistake marrying that woman.

>Cash out
>"Look user, these shoes are so cute, I know they were 2k, but I can wear them to my friend becky's blah blah blah"
Divorce her

>give me my $5000 i want to cash out now
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Jude

Cash her out and continue on your own. It will be worth it.

this

My mom gave me money to invest. Doesn’t expect anything back would never tell me to buy something for someone else. Why are all your families cucks?

>women

Y I K ES

That's probably better but getting hacked is still your fault, maybe less so though.

If Jessica is old enough to NEED a Macbook then she is old enough to get a job at Starbucks and pay for it.

(I would offer to give half tho, or 75% if she doesn't get an overpriced machine and gets a Lenovo instead, she doesn't NEED a Macbook unless she is in comp sci or a similar field)

>buying a macbook for your family is communist
what the fuck am I even reading?

B O O M E R S

>comp sci
>Macbook
KEK

By the sounds of it, his parents would be too dumb to know being hacked is something user could have prevented.

Tell her to do some solo cams on Chaturbate or sell her nudes to horny guys on Snapchat.

My sister makes around 3k a month doing that.

Women literally always feel entitled to your shit whether mother or sister.

If your dad asked you to do that you could tell him to fuck off and he'd understand.

desu if its our $1000 she deserves half

Link?

absolutely no one needs a macbook
except maybe graphics designers so they don't get mocked by their peers for not having a macsomething

sure give me her contact info

THIS IS COMEDY GOLD.ahaha wtf fuck them

>told my wife about my stack
>"i guess you should keep doing that and only cash out any if we need it"
Maybe you shouldn't marry garbage, user.

Listen to this advice, the ether plays a strange game.

pls user buy me macbook two. need two.

Honestly, this. Yes, you will "lose" quite a bunch of profit from that, but that'll eliminate any reason for your wife to chew your ears off with her retardation. If she still keeps on bragging, do

Ahahahah

>turn $75 into $300
>nosy brother constantly looking over shoulder
>"cash out user you won't make any more from that"
>"buy me some beer with some of your free money you got user"

I wish I had more to invest.. fuck this place

I pity you guys, seriously. my dad made 250k off of bitcoin mining, he never even bothered to trade, he just does what the fuck he wants

no one in my family would ever ask for money that way.. how disgraceful. they'd feel embarrassed and inadequate. not making your own money is nothing to be proud of.

reddit.com/user/lewdnewd

She gets reddit cucks to pay like 100 a month lol. We are really close so I don't feel weird for seeing her naked.

no, not even them, really.

>"Free Money"
Normies are fucking repulsive

my mother literally did that, the boomer cunt
>Hey user we've been in the red for the past few months how about cashing out some of your crypto gains before the bubble crashes
>yeah sure okay, I feel bad for mooching off you anyway all these years anyway
[1 month later]
>hey how do you like my new shoes, I ordered this painting too it was a bit expensive but I'm sure it will be worth tens of thousands someday
>btw we're in the red again

>one year later his remaining $5,000 is now worth $50,000
>REEEEE YOU STILL OW ME $25,000

>tell Dad I made a grand off an initial investment of 80 dollars
>He gives me another grand to invest and says he wishes he got into trading when he was young
Feels good

>macbook is a luxury
Luxury paper weight.

>hello wounded warrior what is your bitcoin wallet address?

>come ooon sis i need to shower

I literally was just thinking about buying a MacBook pro for my sister when I cash out

>Oh you don't accept bitcoin? Do you accept BitBean or NiggerCoin?

Nice. Cheers for the link, user.

You fucking what, mate?

She deserves $2k, maybe even less. My nigger user here spends his days with his cortisol jammed up because his fucking shitcoins won't stop swinging and then some relaxed non-chart-watching whore gets to spend his gains? absolutely not. She put in $500. No other investment pays up even 2x in such a short amount of time, 4x is unheard of. Tell her that if she thinks that's unfair she can gamble on shitcoins all she wants and reap 80% of profits, if there are any in the end.

threads like this remind me that we should fight less and help each other more against our common enemies

that would absolutely happen

then when you make another $10,000 in a month you'll get the same speech.

>half of it's mine and i want to cash out now

Give her her half and with the condition she signs a release giving up any rights to the rest and explicitly saying she will never bother you about it unless it's for a medical emergency or something like that.

Atleast withdraw the initial investment.

I mean, it's fine to use your free money for gifts
It's another to badger people to buy you stuff, even if it was free money

Jesus fucking Christ. A hairy, busty, 18 year old with a Veeky Forumsraeli brother. Does she browse Veeky Forums? If so, I've never been so erect.
Unironically, a divorce judge would agree with her on that matter.

Yes. She post on /soc/, /b/, and /adv/.
If your on Tinder and from Fall Rivers, MA her name is Alyssa.
I wouldn't mind a rich Veeky Forums brother in law.

I told my mom and dad back in 2012, shockingly enough my mom was the one that went in and dropped 10K on btc.

give the cunt a few thousand sats and tell her to get off her ass and make her own gainz

a true brother in arms

fucking do it

I'd unironically pay my sister to have sex with me.

Marriage: not even once

Dump your entire portfolio into an [unknown amount] of Monero and divorce that bitch while you still can.

>falling for the marriage meme
Cash out her $500, not her $5,000. She didn't make the investment, you did.

>Visits attorney
>Draws up divorce papers
>Teleports behind wife
>Nothing personnel

>Whoring herself out on reddit
>Free nudes

What entitled cunt raised you two

*buys MacBook g4 and installs a normie Linux distro on it*
*installs more ram on it*
here you go sis!

thanks for the support user
i never considered my cortisol levels

Hoy fucking get

This. You betas will learn one way or another

>buying your sister a cuckbook with your gains
Buy her a used IBM Thinkpad with Gentoo installed, anything but that is a meme

Tell them cashing out is just a maymay

Dude you jerk to your own sister don't you?

kek wills it. Make her do it and share the link OP