We live in an age where neets regularly purchase shitcoins worth the entire annual salary of a wagecuck

>we live in an age where neets regularly purchase shitcoins worth the entire annual salary of a wagecuck

Just wait until neets start bribing politicians and gaining power all because of holding shitcoins. This really is the best timeline.

We're witnessing one of the greatest single evolutionary events the human species has ever seen; the massive transfer of wealth to the most intelligent among us. This is will have far-reaching consequences.

Pfft. Neets will create an entirely new, decentralized global powerhouse of a parliament and run the world directly on the blockchain.

I'm a NEET and I'm just clicking some buttons on my screen to make a fortune. Crypto is literally a real life cheat code.

You do realize that "neets" on Veeky Forums are literally becoming the modern equivalent of the Roman Senate right?

People who spend their time shitposting, calling each other cuckolds, and roasting each other while fucking with the republic from behind the scenes.

This is the best timeline.

we are roman senators now

Well you gotta straighten up your behaviour and Stop posting White supremacist frog

a "Crypto investor" , makes milions buy pressing a few buttons on a PC a waiting a month.

Imagine the rage when they find out. They're going to be pissed, talking about it in the break room at work, rationalizing for years to come.

>tfw throw around thousands a day while they make 100

What's nice about these threads is that they actually FUD normies out of crypto, because they can't cope and comprehend.

NO

>$3000 of meme money a year ago is worth more than most wagecuck's annual salaries today
Truly this is the best of timelines.

kys fag

>dad had to drive 2 hours to work in a snow storm today and work 10 hours to make $500
>i sit comfy in my room and made 2k off of LINK and tron

definitely feels weird

wonder who could be behind this post.

>try trading
>get fucked around
>check back months later
>$1000
>made another $1000 in FUN with just $250
I don't have to work overtime ever again.
I hate all my friends and now I can brag that with just $200 I made several thousand a few months from now.

baby gains

>Kicks myself in the toga for not acquiring EraBlocks when it was 0.20 Denarii

It's free money either way I remember being excited at $100 in the Summer.

I know, it's fucking hilarious isn't it.

>on holiday from work
>made $1089 in the past 24 hours while sleeping in late and jacking off
>my colleagues are back at work, making $12 an hour

Man. I'll keep on working my mcjob for the next 6 months or until my portfolio is solid enough to quit, then I'm done.

This is genuinely a surreal, magical timeline.