Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: who would win tarrasque vs jaegar.jpg (1024x683, 157K)

Does the guy on the right have the magical mojo to make the tarrasque stay down?

Since most of that metal boi's attacks are nonmagical physical, it'd be close. I think the outcome entirely depends on what you classify its plasma weapons as, assuming we use the 5e Tarrasque's resistances. If they're fire damage, Gipsy literally can't hurt the tarrasque. If they're not (assuming plasma weapons won't be affected by reflective carapace), it might be a pretty easy win for Gipsy so long as he keeps his distance. Otherwise, Gipsy is fucked.

Not bad

Of course, Gipsy is also fucking HUGE compared to the tarrasque so I guess he could just tear its head off or something.

I don't like 5e faggotry, and the previous Tarrasque is better.

Truth is, when it comes down to it, the Tarrasque isn't a pain in the ass just because he's big or strong - he's a pain in the ass because he's big, strong and refuses to stay the fuck down. Unless our metal boi has some sort of phlebotinum that mimics a Wish or Miracle, the Tarrasque WILL keep rising and dealing chip damage to whoever is fighting him until either it dies or the end of times claim both.

Even a Wish/Miracle isn't a futureproof deal, as it can be broken at a later date.

The Tarrasque is usually about 50ft in height, 70ft in length, and 130 tons. Gipsy Danger is 260ft high and nearly 2k tons. The machine will curb stomp it over and over until it finally falls apart, runs out of fuel, or it's pilots screw up.

Height wise, it's akin to a man fighting a corgi then?

A corgi that just won't fucking die, and is VERY angry at you.

Okay, now this has become a stupid mental image.

>Okay, now this has become the best mental image.
I have fixed your post.

>5e Tarrasque's resistances.
3.5 Art

3.5 Tarrasque

i'm just more familiar with 5e than 3.5e, user. Looking at the 3.5 tarrasque, Gipsy actually fares much better since he can actually HURT the damn thing now. Of course, the 3.5 tarrasque just gets up again, while the 5e tarrasque will stay down. The outcome's the same, if a bit more protracted.

>Jaeger picks up Tarrasque like an angry pug
>Carries it far away from the city
>Puts it down and scolds it for being a bad dog
This is assuming it can't just brute force through the Tarrasque's toughness/regeneration. The size difference between the two is just too big.

>Jaeger just throws the tarrasque into the breach
eat shit, ayys

>Ayy lmaos take Tarrasque DNA and start making super-monsters
bad idea

>assuming we use the 5e Tarrasque's resistances
>implying anything can lose to 5e tarrasque
I love 5e, but that version of the Tarrasque is absolutely shit.

>the metal god machine, pride of its nation, the hope of mankind, who has triumphed over an alien dimension, and is piloted by two mindlinked veteran crewmen
VS
>an overweight Frenchman

Since this is Tarrasque related, can someone post the screencap of Tarrasque reproduction?

>Implying the ayy lmaos stand a chance at bringing it down for long enough
the tarrasque is the hero we need

They could just launch the beast into orbit by attaching it to my sides

>Tarrasque WILL keep rising and dealing chip damage to whoever is fighting him until either it dies or the end of times claim both.
Kinda this.

Unkillable and and unsto... undeterrable are kind hard to over come. Tarrasque has time on his side. Punt that corgi-lizard all you want, he literally has all eternity. Human engineering does not.

Who cares if the score is 1000-1 boi. The last point is Tarrasque and the last point is all that matters.

Okay, crazy idea. What if we build a REALLY BIG wall around the breach... and just leave the Tarrasque there to fight anything that comes out?

Well, after the Tarrasque (eventually) beats whatever is pouring out of the rift, he'll go to sleep with a full belly for another 101 years.

So sure, short term solution. I'll buy it.

And then the NEXT one wakes him up and he kills it! Brilliant!

I'm not sure I'd want to give whatever's on the other side the CHANCE to reverse engineer an undying monster. Given the scales of what they can already make, there'd be some pretty nasty consequences.

AWESOME consequences, you mean.

Attached: 1341651124599.jpg (450x585, 67K)

But which would you rather deal with: a corgi-sized Tarrasque, or a Tarrasque-sized corgi?

Tarrasque sized corgi. He's a big boi, but he's still a good boi.

>50-foot fluffball

Is this even a question?