Hey guys i just spray painted in my room because its to dark outside...

hey guys i just spray painted in my room because its to dark outside. at first it htought everythn was goin fune but then the room starrted tosmell weird an im feelin tired. am i ok

Attached: spray-paint-spray-paint-everywhere.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLPz8iSC7bs
youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no u gonna die

user, if you're serious, leave the room NOW. Go find another person and DO NOT go back into the room.

Yeah, you're gonn be fine.

You're about to go to a magical kingdom

should i open the windows?

Witnessing you. Mediocre.

Just calm down user and take deep cleansing breaths. About 40 of them. You'll feel much better. I swear.

Get SOMEONE ELSE to open the windows.

You should probably ask google what happens when you spray paint inside a room

Mix chlorine (bleach) and ammonia (cleaning liquid) for antidote.

the honly one home ismy dad is i tell him i spray paint in the house hell get mad

Attached: 7jK5g_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 517K)

He'll probably find out anyway, but is there a risk that he'll hurt you? If yes, just go outside the house, but if not, you need to go get him.

im scare of what he will do if he find out

lock him in the room with the spray paint until he is no longer mad

guysy up tdate the smell is strating to disapate but my eye are starting to sting

Good, that means you're growing stronger.

OP you're a dumbass, you should ALWAYS spray paint in a ventilated area. I'm gonna be the one to go and ask, where are you from and how old are you? Because you seem pretty young, probably too young to be spray painting

Don't listen to this post. That is just a recipe to make cool crystals.

Leave the room and wash out your eyes in cold water. Don't touch your eyes just stick your face right in the stream.

Holy hell is OP liveposting his own death right now?

i will make the crystals later right now i am trying to clean off my face

LEAVE THE ROOM. You are probably not in serious danger if you stay conscious but spray paint fumes can poison you if you breathe too much. If you're on the ground floor, you could leave by a window if you feel safer. (Do not try this if you're not on the ground floor!)

LEAVE THE ROOM! THE FUMES ARE HURTING YOU!

Left the room dog still in there I hunk he’ll bark when it’s safe

Don't listen to this user. Paint is your friend.

Need an answer on this OP, are you a 12 year old Polish child?

OK, good. Leave the door open. If you can manage to do this:

>Leave the room and wash out your eyes in cold water. Don't touch your eyes just stick your face right in the stream.

that's a good idea too. It won't be pleasant but it'll probably make your eyes feels better faster once it's done.

Go back in and rescue the dog or get someone else who hasn't fried his brain with paint fumes to do so imediately.

Attached: a9ed5cf780d126ed562630a3d946a653.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>don’t touch your eyes
Uh oh what if I did already

Guys, is OP died?

He's already braindead, so it's no major loss

Wash them with peroxide.

I can’t keep my eye open

I wonder how many OPs have died from something like this with everyone else just assuming it was poor bait.

Attached: seatbelts.png (1280x1440, 1.28M)

It's fine. You won't need them where you are going.

You may need help from someone on the spot. If your father won't actually harm you, go get him. Otherwise, go stick your face under cold running water.

Don't do this. Wash with cold water.

Though honestly with how messed you you seem to be you should probably just call 911 at this point.

>asking people on Internet of all places for emergency advice
>asking people on Veeky Forums of all places on Internet for emergency advice
>instead of calling 911 or any other dedicated emergency line
Natural selection at work.

I can’t tell if the other guy is baiting as well. OP is obviously baiting but the other guy is making this out to be way more serious than it is and it’s kinda freaking me out

call 911, user. At this point you being in trouble is the LEAST of your worries.

Inhaling paint fumes is really bad for you, especially on poorly ventilated areas. Doubly so if you start messing with your eyes like OP claims he's doing.

I'm sure freaking out, because yes I *hope* it's bait but this is actually a really plausible scenario. (I've been reading about stuff... its 's easy for kids to end up in really bad situations.)

I’m just freaking out because I’ve sprayed inside before. But I had all the windows and doors open and fans/AC circulating for about an hour. W-was I in danger?

The worst part is OP won't even ascend to Valhalla unless he manages to blow something up.

Yeah, you probably lost a few brain cells.

I mean, you're still here but I really wouldn't recommend it. Just do it outside.

Is it a posthumous work if your died while painting it?

I know someone who does it, but he has one room with lots of windows (and a strong floor fan) that can be closed off from the rest of the house, and he doesn't do much at once. If you never felt anything odd you probably weren't in danger, but I wouldn't recommend you try it again.

Luckily the substance that taught me how important ventilation is was only rubbing alcohol, and that stuff's so obnoxious it sent me out of the room in a hurry.

you guys cant be this fucking stupid can you?

wen wer u wen user was kill
i was at home
on computer when friend call
"OP is kill"
"no"

Attached: nino.png (654x368, 541K)

OP hasn't posted in a while. Is it too soon to press F?

Attached: riev6r.jpg (639x475, 17K)

Teenager or even preteen in an abusive household who isn't allowed to sign up for social websites and so lurks on sites where signing up isn't necessary? That can happen. As I said, I hope this is a troll thread, but it's bloody damn plausible.

What's F do?

F

Come on now, user.

Attached: 1507348073326.jpg (680x794, 71K)

Godspeed OP

I was there the day the user fell

F

I'm mildly concerned. Is this bait? Is OP kill?

Attached: 1521607491954.png (277x320, 79K)

Happens all the time. Don’t get high, wander into the woods, and eat some unidentified mushrooms.

Attached: 482EDD27-56FC-4362-A388-8CFFEF9EDCE9.jpg (1400x8500, 2.26M)

I hope the dog gets out alright.

F

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLPz8iSC7bs

Attached: depositphotos_5489626-stock-photo-portrait-of-a-sad-man.jpg (1023x682, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA
F

Op here I took a nap in the living room the room seems fine now

HOW IS THE DOG?!

Who? I haven’t replied since the first post

Is your dog ok, OP? Either way I'd open the windows, crank the AC and stay out of the room for a while.

>Taking a nap after poisoning yourself

You're lucky you woke up at all, retard. Is the dog okay?

Attached: images (4).jpg (443x332, 15K)

I don’t have a dog. I made this thread and then left

Oh no, who do we believe?

I found you, faker!!

In that case, consider this a lesson learned OP. You did something stupid and (hopefully) got out OK. Make sure to thoroughly ventilate the room and see a doctor as soon as you can.

>I don't have a dog.
Brain damage intensifies.

Faker? I think you're the fake user around here. Comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake.

I'll make you eat those words!!

The real question is why did he post it here of all places, besides it being one of the less cancerous boards? Glad you're okay OP

Attached: IMG_5222.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

He was spraypainting his minis? Though why on earth you would do that, I dunno.

Probably just undercoating/priming.

opn the wdidow

Fair point.

I'm sure it's happened, but the way this goes from perfect spelling to garbled in the space of about 3 words has me calling fake.

Include me in the screen cap, regardless.