This is a big problem. What can be done to make the cryptocurrency community more amenable to women, people of color...

This is a big problem. What can be done to make the cryptocurrency community more amenable to women, people of color, and the LGBTQUIDAAP community?

theroot.com/bitcoin-and-why-white-supremacists-love-it-explained-1821629765

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gaycoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=r8BAg5LnZsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> This is a big problem. What can be done to make the money community more amenable to women, people of color, and the LGBTQUIDAAP community?

Nothing...they could get smarter LOL. Its not white mens fault that they are being retarded. If they dont wanna make rich off of doing nothing that is their problem,not mine. Kek

Some people can't be helped - let them fall in to the abyss

This thread again? Kys already
Saged

i got u senpai
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gaycoin/

The holocaust wasn't real, but it should have been.

Can't forget NGRcoin too friendo

Fuck those shitty """people"""". I am a white nationalist and just made $1,000 in my sleep, dreaming of mobile ovens.

Nothing can be done. They’re too stupid to get it. They should just kill themslves.

>people of color
>people

?

I thought that faggot spencer guy was against bitcoin lol... The news is such lying scum

Crypto is very diverse actually. Look at the crypto twitter community. Lot of spics, nigs, muslims. Veeky Forums is where the white and pajeets hang out however.

Make SJW coin
Pump it up
Get it adopted
Media picks it up
Social media spreads it around
Pumps even higher
More media
Then dunk on them like:
youtube.com/watch?v=r8BAg5LnZsA

Crypto is equally accessible to everyone. It's not our responsibility to babysit minorities.
t. Faggot

Crypto is the final frontier before the race war.

(((Every. Fucking. Time.)))

It doesn't matter what white men do, we'll always be blamed for everyone else's bullshit laziness and stupidity.

I'm unapologetic about being proud of being a white male.

Fuck anyone who tries to bring us down.

We created the modern world, and we continue to create the future.

Everyone else can fuck off and observe.

t. death rattles of the wh*Te man

this is now the asian century

>richard "nocoiner" spencer portrayed

Why are white nationalists so intelligent?

Actually we should do this. Wait after January 20 though, when their butthurt needs medicine and their focus needs something to hold on.

We could use the mandatory ID requirements to locate white cis males and take a 30% cut off of their coins and distribute it to single mothers and people of color.

This would only be fair considering the abuse these people have to endure daily

people too stupid to get in now will blame anything

Better, aim for March 8, international women's day. You know, the future is female and stuff.

I have no problem with that. Asians are productive, albeit lacking in general societal empathy compared to whites, but they get shit done.

The rest of the world? Bunch of lazy fucks.

>Implying this is in any way bad

Niggercoin

*spits out gutter oil*

hol up

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST THIS THREAD ALL THE TIME? NAZIS MAKE UP A FRACTION OF CRYPTOINVESTORS WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE? STUPID FUCK

the irony is that they should be celebrating how much wealth is being transferred to people who would otherwise be wage slaves.

but wait, those people aren't properly "educated", so it's bad if they get rich.

all this does is reveal what they actually believe.

I haven't received a satisfactory answer. Everyone should be extremely worried about the worst elements of our society gaining greater wealth and influence. This is not who we are as a country!

There are lot of black people in crypto.

CEOs of TelCoin and Kairos

Ian Balina

>implying anyone cares about your country
This is a Hindi board, dude.

who was in the wrong there?

Why can't you people ever stay in your own board?

lol

You fool! He does it for the (You)s

>Everyone should be extremely worried about the worst elements of our society gaining greater wealth and influence.
Someone really should do come up with some sort of solution to this problem, yes.

>the worst elements of our society

That is:

Niggers
Arabs
Leftists
Other non-whites in white nations

>LGBTQUIDAAP
i know 4 of those letters

Go to /pol/ and make this post, you'll drown in (You)'s and redpills

every time i place an order it's for 14, 88, or 1488, and you know what? it always gets filled. white recognizes white. it's just nice to belong to a community to looks out for me. thanks, brothers.

STOP reposting this shit every fucking day. You fags do the same with certain /pol/ threads

Supreme bait
I applaud you, OP

How do they know it's white men who profit? It's some digits on some virtual cloud.

That's fine, better than dealing with spics and niggers destroying everything they touch. Asians are productive, respectful, and don't demand free shit every chance they get.

>LGBTQUIBRAAP

How many more letters can they add?

You're too late, XLM is already up.

But how did the cart coming after hit the wall when the cart before already was there? If it hit the wall it has to stop there.

The nazis had ovens so powerful they could even burn the carts.

>not who we are as a country!
Fuck outta here. The US is the white man’s country we built on a continent taken from the remnants of stone-age cavemen who had no resistance to our diseases. It doesn’t have to be given by Jews to muddy complected peoples who can’t stand to live in societies built by their own kind.

Fuck multiculturalism, fuck democracy and fuck you.

Fuck off Shit in your own house

>>I have no problem with that.
>wanting to be taken over and ruled by ant people

It was real in my mind.

Kek. Haven't seen these before. Bad goy.

Women's bodies - even the slim ones - usually contain more fat tissue, so they burn better.
That wasn't a discovery, that was a logical confirmation of the well-known truth.

Buy more bitcoin at the all time high.