Switch things up, play a female character

>Switch things up, play a female character
>Suddenly everyone in my PUG starts hitting on my character
I hate PUGing, and I hate that I can only play male characters without fear of being bothered (usually) my PCs are like my babies, I treat them with great care, so I hate people doing that shit

Attached: image.jpg (460x574, 248K)

>I hate that I can only play male characters without fear of being bothered
Can you imagine being an actual woman, then?

In all seriousness, just shut that shit down if it bothers you in particular.

Oh yeah, I feel for any woman playing a tabletop. What I experience is probably just a small taste of how bad it can get, I've seen the greentexts. And yeah I didn't stay much longer after that. I've found a lot of Unforgotten Realms PUGs are like that so I haven't been able to play in a while.

That's why you play an annoying disgusting ugly female character
Not that it will stop most autism though

Newfag here, what do you mean by PUG?

It's an old MMO term for 'Pick Up Group.' Basically he's playing with randos.

What the other user said, urealms forums and discord servers have places where you can do it if you really want to play but I don't recommend it often

>I hate that I can only play male characters without fear of being bothered
Then either tell them you have a dick, or stop whining.
>Oh yeah, I feel for any woman playing a tabletop. What I experience is probably just a small taste of how bad it can get
they also get a lot of perks too, or did you miss those greentexts?

Thanks. I've never played a pickup game anyway. Always gone with people I know and with their friend groups, sometimes with a few randos, but never fully with randos.

>guys offering you shit for "free" is a perk
>being a manipulative cunt stereotype is somehow a good thing.
>unable to have friends of the opposite gender because everyone has convinced themselves that this is the friendzone and that it's bad.

I play almost exclusively female characters and this has never once happened to me. Is this bait?

Attached: bait the movie.jpg (279x414, 37K)

>my entire group rolls up characters
>everyone, regardless of IRL gender, rolls female
>except for one guy whose entire character is 'hits on women'
>the entire party could probably turn him into a bloody smear within a single combat round
>doesn't hit on any of them for fear of getting stabbed, blasted or smitten
>opts for low key 'he goes out and hits on women while the party isn't around' while on downtime

That's the way to do it lads. Mortal fear'll get you far.

Attached: drink and drift.jpg (1500x1100, 220K)

>play a women in a game
>get hit on by all your pc friends
My dude, that's what it's literally like being a girl. If you want to RP a woman expect to deal with the problems women experience instead of just being treated like a dude with titties.

play an ugly woman then

Ineffectual flirts are seriously underrated personalities to play. You get to throw out all the worst pick up lines and it makes for good plot hook material for GMs.

This is exactly what happened to me the last time I made a female character, but that was with people I already knew and had played extensively beforehand.

Different groups have different standards, and found a group that was either way into their magical realm or thought they were playing into his magical realm.

Your problem is not playing a female character.
Your problem is playing with randoms.

Play a crone. That'll really switch things up, fucking nobody plays hags, AND no one will hit on you. Or, well, if they do you'll know their extremely rare and specific fetish up front.

fuck it, like three fourths of the friends I made on my own are girls.
Most of them I had some moderate interest in, because they weren't hideous, but many were lesbians and the rest I had no actual interest in a long term relationship, and so avoided going down those routes.
They didn't get any free shit from me unless they wanted some of the bran cereal I brought along or needed a hand with work. The same deal all my coworkers got.
Also, I set two of them up with each other, and they're adorable together.
In short, fuck the friendzone, I like these ladies. Even though that one was a goth bitch and that other one was -unnervingly- plain.

>Played in a group where people hit on a girl player
>Played in a group where guy and his girlfriend flirted
>Played in a group where a cute girl tried to flirt her way but rest of the group ignored her
>Played in a group where a dude played a female character
>I played a character that hated women
>I played a character that decided to go adventuring so he could earn enough money so he could settle down, get married and have kids

Grow a spine OP

was the goth bitch named Vic?

No.

The real friendzone is when a bitch of a woman manipulates you and constantly leads you on. It exists, you just have to learn to recognize it and cut them out of your life.

I've had literally zero issues with my female players getting hit on, but that may just be because my gaming groups are usually close knit friends.

Attached: 1510706109928.jpg (533x800, 51K)

>He doesn't like when all the boys hit on him
What are you, gay? Why even play a women then?

Attached: don.jpg (345x336, 214K)

I play a deviant gnome that hits on anything female. Including the two guys playing female characters.