What are some good campaign ideas that could be set in 15th century Europe?

What are some good campaign ideas that could be set in 15th century Europe?

Attached: 1475513058538.png (840x623, 696K)

All the townguards have disappeared, and the peasants are too dumb and illiterate to find them. Do you have the balls and the guns to find them, in the name of your great nation?

>party has to guard a caravan through the black forest
>party has to solve a web of lies surrounding a heresy, either in high society or in a village
>party has to defend a small fort from a larger force

Hey everybody, Henry's come to see us!

Attached: IMG_0268.png (900x675, 1.15M)

Was that dragon actually a danger to anyone? Even the knight looks like his heart isn't into the task.

Poor guy. He thought he was going to go and slay a mighty dragon and that it was going to be the coolest thing ever, but in reality he is just putting some misshapen lizard-dog out of its misery.

Literally hit tropes like a tanker.
>Dragon stole the princess
>Lich killing farm folk/ necromancer looting graveyards
>King/noble/Crim Lord wants an artifact found, or person dead.
>Goblins are raiding a lot of towns, turns out witch/wizzard/cult is the cause.
>They are bounty hunters, hunting a bounty. Possibly toss in a moral delema.
>Civil war, PCs pick a side, both sides are shite.
>Tyrant Kings needs over thrown.
>Guilds.
>Demon tricks them, then (of course) stabs them in the back, new quest is revenge.

I think at this point it is worth more to just leash the beast, put in a pen and use it to heat bathwater.

>be peasant
>dream of being knight
>while with several such knights you reveal your wish to get "some action"
>they mention a dragon, aww fuck yeah
>they dress you in armor, arm you with sword
>they tell the town you are to slay a dragon seen at the bog
>go down, fair maidens watching. The knights seem excited
>get to the bog cave
>out flops this 2 legged fat fuck wyvern with a look of total confusion on its face and a Bart Simpson haircut
>is barely as tall as a man, cant even fucking fly
>opens its mouth and a tiny flame comes out, like a cheap match, and it makes a gurgle sound
>the local knights laugh and shout: "Ya just gotta give it to 'im!" "Ya got it right where you want it!" "I dunno lads a special case like this may require special equipment!"
>tfw being a peasant
>tfw the knights are getting ready to plough the bar wenches
>tfw you see your sister with them

A desperate Byzantine delegation travelling around Latin Europe, trying to secure alliances to help them against the dastardly Turk.

Good political intrigue and adventure - maybe it could culminate in your own Council fo Florence.

Attached: 757px-Carlo_Bossoli_Khanpalast_von_Bachcisaraj_1857.jpg (757x600, 94K)

If it weren't so heretical I'd completely agree. I think the beast looks kind of cute, imagine it waddling over with that weird smile looking very pleased to see you after you come home from a long campaign in Jerusalem.

Dragon extermination with St. George being a champion of Zarus.

If there are official company dogs, cats, ferrets, buzzards, crows, bears, pigs, donkeys and squirrels I don't think one fat dragon isn't going to cause much of an issue.

I wonder if you could keep it happy by leaving loose change on it's bed.

Adorable.

Charlie Sheen ate all of the snacks.
The dinner guests are getting hungry.
You go to your kitchen and search desparately for something to eat.
You find a portal to another dimension.
Out you emerge.
Out into the Night.

Attached: kingdome-come.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Tell me about the rabbits, Sir George.

kinodumb cummies dudeliverants is the stupidest fucking game.

henry: i am hern y i am weak lv 1
mom: im dead henry u have unfinshd busines to do
henry: im hardcor ehenry lets do this
night: hi hnenry im anight lets duel
hanry: i dont hav armor or a weaspon
knite: ull fite me u bloody cunt or ill stick u
-game crashes-

fuck you ubisoft

>>party has to solve a web of lies surrounding a heresy, either in high society or in a village
elaborate

easy.

1) party uses a magic user
2) party has a kobold
3) party is neutral or chaotic

spes marine come and heretic??! killed.

Not him, but it seems like it could be sort of witch hunt.
Maybe someone has been doing some witchcraft and some strange things are happening. You don't know who did it and have to find out.
Maybe someone has been accused of heresy and the party is tasked with investigating the legitimacy of said claims or even helping the heretic spread his beliefs.
The scale could be on a lower level between peasants in a village, or in a court of nobles.
The variance in society would just be a variance of scale.

>"Time to go through this old charade.."

>tfw you now want an action rpg made in the style of medieval autism drawings to the same level cuphead is a platformer in rubber hose style

A RED DRAGON approaches!

You delay, reluctant to strike this creature.

RED DRAGON attacks you with [Fire Breath]!

You take 1873 damage!

You have died...

New game? [Y/N]

Did the dragon in the George's myth even breathe fire? I thought dragons were traditionally more about poison, lies and hypnosis.

In reality the "dragon" was just some lady's dog and George was a violent quixotic madman who hacked it to bits when they were out walking one day

Attached: St_George_and_the_Dragon_Verona_ms_1853_26r.jpg (868x855, 257K)

In the myth George tamed the dragon and only killed it once it was pacified to get pagans to convert.

Look at the horse's teeth! He was the real dragon all along, the shape shifting liar!

>It was all a massive ruse.

George and the Dragon ride around the country side killing whatever animals the dragon polymorphs and extort peasants.

Holy shit what a ruse
>dragon turns into some kind of mythic animal and harasses an area
>George shows up and offers to kill it for a serious fee
>they have a "battle" which the dragon "loses"
>move onto next town
>wash rinse repeat

Attached: 1257px-Edward_Burne-Jones_-_The_fight-_St_George_kills_the_dragon_VI_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1257x1024, 398K)

the 'discovery' of Belgium?
where a Saint fights and kills a dragon
at the very least you could make them wander through Europe and experience hardships throughout so they can take out the Belgium Dragon.

I don't know, I would need to ask my adventuring Amazon guild if I can leave the harem.

Dragonheart could have been so good...

Henry seems like a nice guy

SAINT GEORGE XTREME PVP

chapter 1
george woke up from his slumber. another nightmare, the same as last night. he sees himself before a supercomputer with a dark aura around it.

"I keep having these headaches" he says, taking a shot of Trimate that his mag fetches him. He gets up and walks to the window. Cybertropia looks the same as it always has, an ominous haze of neon lights and noise.

"George" says a curiously familiar voice behind him. Turning, he sees the dragon standing at the doorway. She's wearing barely anything. George looks away, his honor taking the best of him. "You shouldn't be here." he says, coolly.

The dragon moves closer to him, dropping her lingere at the doorway. Bare and vulernable, she addresses him once more. "I want you... to lay me."

THEN GORGE TOOK OUT HIS LANCE AND STABBED HER AND SHE DIED AND HE GOT 2000 XP "I DID IT" HE SED I SLAYED THE DRAGON!?

but PVP SUPERPOLICE ARRIVE AND GEORGE???? ?him gotted a gun and KABLOW KABLAMMIE KAZAMM and the cop -328 -3875 (Critical) -348 and !!DIED!!

GOERGE SAID OVER THE COP RADIO "SEND UR BEST WANTCH THEM DIE FUCKIN PIGS GONNA FRY"

but then admiin banned goerge from teh server cuz admin a fuckin cucked faget.

teh end