What's happening? I've just been hodling the past couple of days when I could've made profits someplace else

What's happening? I've just been hodling the past couple of days when I could've made profits someplace else

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The returns from BTCP will blow any opportunity costs out of proportion.

this, strong hands are rewarded.

I'm an idiot. Please elaborate

dont want to spoil it for those who are trying to get their hands on zcl for cheap but they're planning to do a hard fork of bitcoin -> bitcoin private. Every zcl holding will get 1:1 bitcoin private after the fork.

This is one of the forks that could actually be worth something...

Bitcoin Private Fork is coming up this month, 1:1 ratio

So if you own 1 ZLC you get 1 Bitcoin Private
If you own 1 BTC you will get 1 bitcoin private.

Massive gains ahead, could possibly take down BCH.

the forked coin (btcp, 1:1 for zcl) will have a potential value of $300-$1500 usd when it hits the market.

basically, in the timeframe of jan, looking for the next moonshot may end up costing you more than just hodling/accumulating zcl until the fork

I'm hodling some but don't people usually dump hard af before and after a fork?

After the fork ZLC will probably dump and then a few days will moon back up to $300+, its just dumbasses wanting to take their profits ASAP instead of holding for even more profit longterm

>PROTIP: Hodl until End of January or early February.

>I've just been hodling the past couple of days
Think further than that. January will be a very nice month for this coin. Just have some patience, user, we all know that there are other coins increasing in value, but don't let greed control you to the point you'll miss free bitcoin private.

you'll need to hold the zcl through the fork to get the btcp--i think the general strategy is to set a stop loss on zcl and see where btcp lands

Anyone know which exchanges will support the fork?

This. We aren't worried about ZLC, if it dumps to $1 I don't give a fuck because I will still have 62 BTCP that could be worth anywhere from $300-$2,800

Bittrex will likely get in on it.
Cryptopia and Binance possibly as well, we will see.

anyone got that chart showing the btcp/btc/bch etc comparison?

>fork announced. no date. no exchanges. Moons 50x
>corrects, but doesn't dump
If you don't see how a date or bittrex tweet sends this to mars I can't help you

I only have 2.7 ZCL - my plan was to sell half if it hits $300, but if that doesn't happen i'll just hodl til snapshot. Still a noob so idk if that's the right play to make

I can add to that. Most obvious moon mission you'll ever come across, I promise.

The impatient people feed the patient. It's just how it is.

If you really want to sell your ZLC, wait until after you get your BTCP before you sell.

(Honestly I am holding all my ZLC until the end of January)

Ignore these shill threads, Rhett's lacky marketers will be in full force until they dump on you sorry souls.

bump for anyone that has that comparison chart of zlc

hey bizbros how fast would zcl tank after the fork? Thinks its possible to both keep bitcoin private and profit from the inflated zcl price if you dump fast enough after the fork?

nocoiner detected.

Wait so the reason for holding this instead of BTC would be that I'd be getting about 50x more Bitcoin Private?

The ZCL price will go back up to where it was at after the market settles down, don't FOMO by trying to sell ZCL at $300

just way cheaper to accumulate zcl compared to btc

exactly. It's common sense and it fucking perplexes me that no one is taking notice besides a few smart whales who are accumulating right now as we speak

Why do people buy coins without getting informed about them? You'll see the money mid-late January, and it's going to be fucking worth it. Just wait.

Right

BTCP twitter doubled its followers in like a day, I'm pretty sure people are taking notice

Also its because a lot of investors are trying to chase 70% short term day trade gains when if you just held ZCL and BTC it would take care of any oppurtunity cost.

common fucking sense.

To all those holding BTC and ZCL, I wish you luck.

im a brainlet so thank you for your patience... but is zcl actually worth $300 in and of itself?

Take a look at the coinmarketcap of ZCL.

Its at 1/11th of its potential atm, its peak worth is $1,100 PER coin.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/

thats a good point.. but i dunno if its safe to assume the coin won't just get abandoned after the fork.

BE FUCKING PATIENT

Why would it do that? ZCL will be worthless, people only buy it now for the fork

>why would it do that
>what are volume increases
I am a bit tired of explaining everything so I will just let you DYOR and make a decision for yourself.

Where are you guys keeping your ZCL? I have mine on cryptopia, will I receive BTCP by just leaving it there? What do?

Im keeping mine on Bittrex, they should announce within the week or two that they will be crediting user accounts with BTCP.

If they don't make the announcement before the fork transfer all of your ZCL into the official desktop wallet that supports the fork.

Cryptopia, moving my shits to wallet as soon as they're officially released on jan 8th

this

Thank you gentlemen, best of luck to us!

on the zcl telegram, i believe rhett stated that there's dev interest in working on zcl post fork.

Will I be able to retire with my 33zcl and btcp? Thinking about cutting my losses and just selling them.

general strat is to set a stop loss before the fork

What losses? Max you could be down is like 15%

That’s assuming the exchange supports the fork

No BTCP will be at $1k a few months down the road so you’d need 1000 to retire

Damn it. This needs to dip just a little bit for my buy in.