Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Best eldar girl edition

>Dark Eldar preview:
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/27/codex-drukhari-preview-the-kabalsgw-homepage-post-3/

>WHTV Tip of the Day:
youtu.be/1FRzCDcpChg

>FAQs:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M%2Fedit

Attached: 1522168436397.jpg (397x562, 48K)

Sisters are PURE!

Attached: 28ba1490e65102a5cf8d6c87f4a7fd88.jpg (892x1000, 184K)

First for XV-15 Stealth Suits being superior to XV-25s

Yeah, and Cult of the Spiral Dawn has a genestealer infected sister.

Attached: Old Gene Stealer Cult.png (640x286, 385K)

>Sisters are pure

Pure SEX amirite?

Attached: 1521573839700.jpg (729x1096, 111K)

Drug addict!
Lelith is a drug addict!

Attached: ManOfCulture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Ah, the Melta-flammer. Truely the peak of the sister's arsenal

>Some Drukhari drug-addict thot

That's not Yvraine OP, you posted the wrong pic!

Attached: YvraineYnnari.jpg (800x1200, 69K)

Reposting since we move through these threads way to fast to keep up.

Are Imperial Guard Mechanized lists viable in this edition? Good tactics/strategies to use when running a mechanized list?

Also, anyone have experience with casting their own models? I want Armageddon Steel Legion but they're so expensive and I fear they may be discontinued all together(half of them already have goddamit Geedubya). Is it expensive? Is it difficult? Will I poison myself or blow myself up?

Here's some beakies as a pre-emptive thanks(1st/2nd/3rd edition marines are peak aesthetic. All marine aesthetics after are dumb)

Yes, they are. Pure in soul that is. They are regular sluts that'll shag anyone tho. And that's okay.

Attached: 1508273570247.jpg (1024x1516, 272K)

Celestine in the streets, REPENTIA IN THE SHEETS

Attached: 1521739805496.jpg (2900x2900, 665K)

>yfw the sisters get a S8 d6 D6 automatic hits flamer melta

Attached: ARHG! FUCK! AGAIN..! MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! FUUUCK! .jpg (196x209, 35K)

>Yvraine
>dirty pirate hooker, currently being gaped by big bobby g
>Lelith
>tight, muscular snatch, would put out for drugs

Threadly reminder; Plz do not sexualise women of faith.

That is all.

Attached: 1521975949737.png (500x281, 185K)

FAQed

Attached: 1518634613377.jpg (1000x1415, 725K)

Too fat, just a human. Dumb waifufagget and your non-Eldar.

Attached: dark_eldar__we_are_pain_2_by_beckjann-d488xku.jpg (411x732, 146K)

and ap -4 of course

>currently being gaped by big bobby g
You are still on this fanfiction? Let go, it was only funny for so many threads.

I didnt sexualize them. They empowered themselves

Attached: davidians___sister_of_eternal_mercy_by_shproton-dboab2p.jpg (665x1000, 220K)

Beckjann KYSd himself and eldar canonically also look human as fuck.
So no.

Attached: Farseer_Idranel_001.jpg (285x392, 18K)

>MFW they die to mass dark Lance fire

Attached: received_10155462671354370.jpg (720x500, 25K)

Made this list because some user was crying about how buffmanders are dead. Thoughts?

Battalion Detachment (1317 points)
>Hq
Cadre Fireblade-42
Enforcer Commander, 2x Missile Pods, 1 ATS, 1 DC, Puretide Chip, 2 Markerlight Drones-161

>Troops
(x2)15 Kroot-75
(x4)5 Strike Warriors-35

>Elites
Riptide, HBC, (2x)SMS, ATS, Target Lock, 1 Shielded Missile Drone-305

>Heavy Support
Hammerhead, Ion Cannon, (2x)SMS, (2x)Seeker Missile-175
Broadside, (2x)HYMP, (2x)SMS, ATS, 2 Markerlight Drones-172
Broadside, (2x)HYMP, (2x)SMS, ATS, 2 Markerlight Drones-172

Outrider Detachment (183 points)
Ethereal, Honor Blade-45
(2x)5 Pathfinders, Pulse Pistol, Pulse Accelerator Drone-49
4 Markerlight Drones-40

1500 points total, 7 cp, Enforcer warlord with Through Unity trait.

>implying that Potroast Jellyman doesn't canocally invite harlequins over for Thanksgiving with his wife Yvraine

forgot pic

Attached: 20180327_132812.jpg (321x321, 87K)

Cawl is married to a homonculous.
Together they made the primaris marines.

I misread that as D6D6, and thought you'd have to roll a d6 to find out how many d6 you had to roll, to find out how many melta shots you got...

>a homonculous
That's a weird way to refer to the Demonculaba

I know they will never import HH Household Rank for Knights in 8th edition. Still, anybody wants to try predicting how it would look ?

HQ:
>Seneschal: +50 points for WS/BS 2+ and 4++ by default
>Lord Scion: +25 points for WS/BS 2+

Troops:
>Scion Martial: normal Knight at no extra points but counts as multiple models for capturing objectives depending on size (Armiger counts as 5, normal Knight counts as 10)
>Scion Aspirant: -30 points for WS/BS +4 and same objective secured as above

Elite:
>Preceptor: +?? points for an aura that gives him and other Knights in 6" the ability to fire on deep striking unit and overwatch at 5+
>Aucteller: +?? points for a Knight that rerolls melee to hit rolls against characters and other Lords of War

Fast Attack:
>Scion Dolorous: +?? points for rerolling advance and charge rolls
>Scion Uhlan: free sidegrade that reduces it's armor save and BS to 4+ but increases it's movement statistic and allows it to move once before your first turn

Heavy:
>Scion Arbalester: +?? points to reroll damage against vehicles and gain +1 to hit targets with Fly
>Scion Implacable: +?? points to reduce enemy melee damage in half and reroll damage against buildings

Attached: jk1c[1].jpg (1600x735, 448K)

It's not a daemonculaba, it's holy so it's a saintculaba.

I almost tried to put 2d6 pick the highest in there too.

more random=more fun

It's powered by repentia. Which is the canon reason we won't see them anymore.

Great except for her freakishly long arms.

They probably wont use normal organization charts, I think that GW wants Knights to stay in the Lord of War detachment and the fact that Armigers were made to fill it up without too many points kind of pushes that idea.

As for the ranks, they will most likely be auras similar to their formation in 7th, so a full court would work as a team empowering each other.

RIP

Attached: images (24).jpg (287x512, 10K)

doubt they will go that route, knights are already pretty strong right now, and the fact we already got armigers and the new knight is on the way. but they will probably roll some of that stuff into strategems or relics that can be taken.

Attached: 1522099437230.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

>canonically
>video game
Very funny.

>well I've taken my models and painted them
>better jack up the price 500% on ebay!
You know, I can understand if you're painting something on commission and jacking up the price because at least its what the customer wanted.
But I do not understand a persons mentality on painting something and then expecting someone to paint hundreds more over the regular price.
"But muh time"
Then do commissions. Don't waste your own time.

Yeah, GW probably didn't realize that Veeky Forums's autism can't take a joke when it comes to it's tumblr-tier obsession with shipping.

Maybe they continue to do it because it works?

I literally have no idea what you're talking about and I started in 8th so I'm gonna guess what you want no longer exists in 8th.

Chimeras are definitely a sub-obtimal choice compared to tauroxes (not to mention that transports for regular infantry squads might not even be worth more than just more infantry squads)

You think a country's history and family values are a joke?

Particle Beamer or Gauss on Tomb Blades? All my immortals already have Teslas

Heavy bolter

Am I the new meme?

Question: With blasters becoming D:d3, what's the point of dark lances? Is it just for the extra-range

you mean like this right user?

Attached: Macha.jpg (600x600, 338K)

We ꧁꧂anons now.

Well since I've seen the same listings on ebay for 8+ months I'm going to assume it didn't.

I dont trust the tesla's, yeah the possibility of extra hits is nice, but I would prefer the reliable damage and ap from gauss.

Attached: 1520805316183.gif (640x480, 732K)

What an ugly goat.

Officially licensed vidya is more canon than fanart.

Attached: pinch the cheeks.jpg (637x518, 67K)

Attached: The Visarch Wasn't Even Invited, They Brought A Solitare Instead, A FUCKING SOLITAIRE.jpg (1000x1205, 259K)

They're just waiting for the right customer.

Alpha Legion operations at full ꧁꧂

>꧁꧂
what the fuck are these symbols? I've seen them from time to time.

Do you think they'll add some manner of peasant or servent class militia to accompany them?

Sorry, D:d6

The ork looks so satisfied in this pic

I do not like this eldar, her smug virgin aura mocks me.

Cute.

Attached: empress regent.jpg (371x454, 22K)

Old school Sepiroth username borders.

based ꧁꧂ posters

We already know they are only LoW but having "ranks" in the form of rules add on for points would be amazing.

>knights are already pretty strong right now,
God no they're not. Compare to Leman Russe's or Onagers and they are inefficient.

I wish knights rocked house but even the Atrapos struggles to get it's points back if there isn't another SH to hunt.

thats just what ork corpses tend to look like user, they love a good scrap.

Attached: Daemonette Attempting To Seduce An Ork.jpg (800x800, 159K)

꧁Javanese rerengens, apparently.꧂

Attached: TFW You're Cucked By The Galaxy.jpg (768x364, 146K)

H-he's really ok right?

>5 point guardsmen
acceptable, please just give us vets in troop slot
>LR losing grinding advance
oh good so the tank's even worse now
>14 point scions
aren't marines 13 points?
>chance to fail orders applied to everyone
I don't know what to think about this

He'll be fine, but his career will never be the same.

>Javanese
that's one hell of a unicode block

Hey Fa/tg/uys, I have a conundrum. I got two immolators and a repressor upgrade kit. This has left me with one complete Immolator and a Repressor with no pintle mount hatch covers. If I get another rhino, I can get my covers and complete another Immolator. Or I could hit up eBay. What should I do?

Yeah user, don't worry.
He's in a better place now

Attached: manly tears.jpg (639x595, 78K)

Im okay with this breed of namefags

>5 point guardsmen
I hope somehow R&H just become the poorman's cheap worthless guard and retain their cheapness.

Video games always pandered to the most common denominator, and that are plebs that want Eldar to be the fap-race, otherwise they wouldn't give a shit about them. Just like Veeky Forums.

He had cancer

I ordered custom dice and they arrived today. Very pleased.

Attached: 20180327_134740.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

Time to sexualize everything for profit!

What, if anything, happened?

This is the same brand of bullshit as those joke Ork (Klan) traits we saw a couple threads ago. GW may not be good at balancing, but they would not shit on an army this badly. This comically eclipses the post-codex FAQ nerf.

I just want fucking vets in the troop slot
especially if they actually make Scions 14 fucking points
>pay more than a marines cost for a worse statline, the same amount of special weapons and a mediocre standard firearm
Don't even get me started on grinding advance being axed. The Battlecannon Russ is mediocre as is, the rest of the variants aside from the Punisher will become even worse
>1 shot vanquisher that can't even crack vehicles

I sincerely hope you're right user
I'm fine with 5 point guardsmen, I really am, I just want troop vets again
but the rest of these nerfs are ridiculous, it has to be fanfiction

Post marines

From where?

Does anyone know where I can get that open top cover on the stormsurge? I don't like the look of seeing the pilots.

Also mortars are 15 points now.

Chessex

Source?

>knights are already pretty strong right now,
>God no they're not. Compare to Leman Russe's or Onagers and they are inefficient.
only if you are running them as tank killers, you keep them screened and you can clear house with them. you keep them screened and you keep your ion shields, can lay down serious fire and all the wounds they means its going to take 2 solid turns of dedicated anti-tank fire to possibly drop one. not to mention any imperial faction can run knights, while russ's are not great and get popped the second a wind blows their way, and if you are playing mechanicus, onagers are more efficient tank hunters, but if you are looking for an 'all comers' walker, knights are your only option since you pretty much have to keep them standing still all game long if you want to hit anything.

Female space marines it is, then!

Apepticon.(my ass )

>opaque chessex
I'm sorry for your loss

If IG basics became 5ppm, what would even be the point of taking them over Elysians?

Here you go satan. They're in the process of getting highlighted before their gloss varnishing and washing. Nowhere near finished.

Attached: 20180327_135701.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Well, Elysians will become 7ppm

Elysians being bumped to 7ppm.

Why can't they actually sculpt them like this.

y tho

>shitty chessex meme
I ordered custom dice and they are just fine.