Legacy: Mismatch Edition

Why do autists get so buttmad when cards are mismatched. Some people like collecting art

>inb4 muh giving away information

Literally just play the copy that they have probed first and play copies of shit you draw most recently last. In fact, strategically all the mismatching arts makes it harder for your opponent to keep track of things played since they might end up confusing cards.

Attached: 1522126887038.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

all of those people are fags no joke, I know what you mean, I've met them before.

Nice MM foil brainstorm btw

Attached: 1521083529714.png (396x554, 281K)

I always have to use the oldest foil version of the cards I play. Also lands are a collection of mm foils or eurolands. Only a few gurus but they are not played with

I know a guy that purposefully made all of his basic lands as mismatched as possible just for that sort. I'm talking black bordered, white bordered, and every available frame.

Humans (and all living organisms for that matter) prefer symmetry and order over asymmetry disorder.

I live to piss these people off

>Literally just play the copy that they have probed first and play copies of shit you draw most recently last.
Not always doable actually, but regardless -AMEN-. The off-chance of info is so fucking small. Plus everything else you said.

They also prefer variety as too much sameness causes irritation, anxiety, and in extreme cases insanity.

Death rite shaman should not be banned. Banning drs is like trying to ban brainstorm, except drs is for fair decks only.

I want you to know I’m simultaneously proud of you and seething with so much anger over your handiwork that I hope you die in a fire. Job well done.

By using cards with mismatched art, frames and so on, you give your opponent extra information. If you're okay with that it's no big deal.

I just like having unified arts because I'm an autist like that.

I agree completely. Legacy is supposed to be a high power format. DRS is too fair a card to even be considered banworthy.

The only playset of a card I have that bothers me is my set of Goblin Guides, and that’s because one of them is the original, and it doesn’t look like other Zendikar Goblins so it bugs the hell out of me.

>Um, can I take that turn back?
What do you say, Veeky Forums?

If DRS isn't going to be banned (he should be, because he creates extremely boring games) then a lot of other cards need to come off the ban list. Frantic Search, Windfall, Goblin Recruiter for a start.

Windfall, maybe. The fuck are you thinking with the others though?

Goblin recruiter is straight aids. It is a one card combo.

>hurr durr let me stack my deck for 20 mins, then combo off with food chain. No food chain? Let me just stack it so im drawing out my deck each turn with ringleader then

At lgs weekly grinder, i usu let it go. If it is at a 2k+ though or at a GP, hell no.

>The fuck are you thinking with the others though?
Anything other than grindfest DRS mirrors. Combo is underpowered now that we've had 10 years of very powerful hatebears.

it's because you were posting on the modern general. modernfags are the worst cancerous pleb ever.

I don't think combo is weak enough for unbanning frantic search to be good for the meta.

You really think that High Tide is going to go from literally no tournament results to being broken?

The Food Chain/Aluren combo decks of today are at least as good as some of the banned combo decks (High Tide, Goblin Recruiter/Food Chain, and Earthcraft).

>Death rite shaman should not be banned.
i hate that card, but this

>Banning drs is like trying to ban brainstorm, except drs is for fair decks only.
'fair' like turn 1 drs, turn 2 nemesis, turn 3 jitte, equip nemesis, would you like to concede?

desu i wouldn't be sad to see nemesis go.

Attached: 1466392607696.png (370x370, 17K)