RLC fucking MOONING. I've been telling you DADI is trash all day...

RLC fucking MOONING. I've been telling you DADI is trash all day, this may be your last chance before we leave the solar system.

BUY RLC.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/iexec/comments/7hooyk/why_i_hold_rlc_iexec_and_why_you_could_be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there any reason for this huge growth right now? i honestly expected this to be 10x'ing in 2 months time but it looks like it's away to do it right now

indicators are crazily bullish

I think all of these shills sharing DADI referral links are causing people to do some research and find that IT IS ALREADY BEING DONE by a solid team.

Partnership announcement soon. Confirmed on slack.

bought last night during the dip for $1.76

Trevon James mentioned it in his video

seems bot pnd to me

bought 1k below $1

Predictions for EOM? May? EOY?

Wall at 16.9k getting EATEN

Expect $35-60 by end of Q2 2018 and long-term potential well over $500. Buy up to $25 and hold considering long-term potential.

looks like a teeka pump to me.

>$35-60 a pop
holy shit my dick is so hard right now

Here are my top 10 reasons why I am heavily invested in IEXEC RLC. 1) 2018 will be the year when Ethereum’s killer Dapp’s come into fruition. As we all know these Dapp’s require tremendous computational power to do their calculations and the question is whether the Ethereum Virtual Machine can handle?- The answer is simply NO. For Eg, Request Network needs tremendous amount of computational power to do its financial audits and Ethereum Virtual Machine can be a severe liability as the computations cannot be scaled and is as limited as Miners computational power. So here comes IEXEC RLC, which can technically provide computational power to DAPP’s like ENIGMA, SIGNALS, REQ Network etc. These Dapp’s are waiting for the industry fundamentals like decentralized storage and computing to get completed. So it’s a no brainer that as DAPP’s grow, projects like IEXEC RLC will breathe life into them.

2) Next coming to the team, one of the most talented and experienced team in the crypto space they are just no-nonsense guys, no hype guys who deliver silently (looking at you Golem). Giles Fedak is one of the most respected persons in cloud computing arena. Hawei Hu has been voted as one of the top 40 smartest persons in China. The whole system is based on XtremWeb-HEP, a mature, solid, and open-source Desktop Grid software which has already stood the test of time. IEXEC is just providing the platform by linking blockchain and the tech. With such a stellar team and good technology it’s has favorable odds to become successful.

3) A Sino-Franco Project:- Yes, IEXEC RLC can have a potential foothold in two continents Europe and Asia. The company has two offices one in Nice, France and other in China. With strong Chinese links and collaborations with Tsinghua University (Chinese equivalent of MIT). There is possibility of this project getting adopted very quickly.

Tbc.

4) Competitors:- Golem Mcap: 919million, These guys aggressively marketed themselves. With no working product and are already lagging behind by 6 months with their Brass Golem which was supposed to be done last June. Golem is like a fat girl at a party infused with steroids. No one likes to speak to her. In fact, Golem and IEXEC RLC are not even direct competitors Golem wants to be decentralized super computer while IEXEC wants to foundational block on which Dapp’s run and as well provide decentralized computational power. The team also said there can be a possible collaboration with Golem. So if golem is valued at 913 million with no working product and IEXEC rlc still is at 150 million at the time of writing and with DAPP store already realized IEXEC will easily surpass Golem in the coming months that’s my prediction.

5) More exchanges on the cards, we all know as coins get listed on more exchanges net work affect starts in and price rises proportionally.

6) Potential take over by IBM, though this rumor has never been confirmed, we all know what IBM did to stellar 

7) Dapp store has already been released on time. The team has promised couple of collaborations in January and launch of IEXEC summer of code for writing DAPPs on its platform.

8) Blockchain Agnostic: One of team members came out and said IEXEC is not limited to Ethereum and it can be adopted various smart contract platforms like NEO, ARK.

9) Decentralized computing is cleaner and energy efficient than cloud computing. As Smart cities and IOT become mainstream the cloud will simply not be able to keep it up. After Iexex V2 release one can simply rent their redundant computational power. Just imagine lending your phone or laptop for money. The proof of Contribution protocol is well tested and is PHD Haidren is doing a great job on this protocol.

10) Last but not the least cloud computing market is projected to reach 411 Billion by 2020 according to Forbes. If Iexec is successful in capturing at least 1 percent of that market they will be valued at 4.1 Billion.

So here comes my prediction,@4.1 billion it will be valued at 45 to 50 $ if they are successful in capturing this market. I wish Iexec and its team all the best 

nice. just recently learned about RLC, i wish i had gotten in under $1

These guys have a solid team but I have way more faith in Dadi, they've already secured a deal with Verizon.

RLC threads are really slow on biz. I wonder why?

New major exchange before end of the months.
2 new partnerships
3 new Dapps
End of Dapp challenge

Because the average Veeky Forumstard only buys coins once they already make x100.

Rumors on the exchange? I hope it's Binance

This is the most undervalued gem around atm.
Easy $100 in 4 months

people notice coins here only after they moon 900%
and smart money knows that rlc doesnt really need shilling

No they don't lmfao. Verizon aren't mentioned once on their website or whitepaper.
Do some research before you peddle claims you see on Veeky Forums

They just said they were major.
We will see, better be Binance though since it's like since WTC was added to it that we are asking for this one.

The best part about this is that it is actually revolutionary and can potentially become a basis of Amazon/Google/Apple cloud services, instead of just being another "currency".

this.
and i think that people get iexec wrong when they think that rlc competes with amazon, google etc. actually they could be partners. these gigants could sell their computing power on iexec

shill it to me without appearing to be a shill

Exciting times ahead lads

Dadi provides web services while iexec is a marketplace for Dapps, Dataset and computing power.
I don't know why you guys keep arecomparing them, in the future (years from now) they will be competitors but right now they are very different, the cloud is one big industry.

I knew it would moon but didn't buy because money stuck in burst. Fuck you vergeboy

Read that:
>reddit.com/r/iexec/comments/7hooyk/why_i_hold_rlc_iexec_and_why_you_could_be/

Best summary I've found.

More people should see this. The more I read up about this the more that I wish I have money to throw at it.

Any theories as to what exchange it could be added to?

Reminds me of REQ before the moon so much it's not funny.

ENG as well. I've had huge gains with ENG and REQ, sold my entire REQ stack at the top of the last moon, and put everything in RLC. Feels good

they also confirmed that they applied to ku coin. but i think when they talked about major it was binance

Hopefully it is Binance. That would definitely increase awareness multiple folds. Though KuCoin isn't that bad I guess.

My price prediction for the near future, this one's on me boys.

YESSSS. I've been copping so much shit for my 10k bag of RLC

feelsgoodbrah

I'm gonna make it

ku coin is just a cherry on the top. its gonna be binance or bitfinex or both

brahs, we all are going to make it

How do u guys know that an exchange will be added for sure this month?

The devs mentioned it, quite simple.

I have 6k coins, will I make it? How much will I have EOY?

only 1.2k here, feelsbadman

I'm gonna guess it gets added to binance since rlc hasn't been eligible for voting in "coin of the month" ever and I know iexec devs met with binance in the summer for possible addition.

>going to make it
>die from steroid overdose

Fuck, that's too apt

I like how there is a lot of buy pressure but nobody is lowering their sell prices. We'll go to the moon tomorrow.

All this coin needs is more exposure and higher trade volumes and we'll all be rich

should i buy now or wait for the dip

Put a few different buy orders in at various prices.

It might dip, but probably not by that much. It could also moon tonight when the Asian market wakes up, and in a months time it will be way higher than it is now anyway.

Safe option would be to buy now, but you may make a little bit more if you take a (pretty big) risk and wait for a dip.

I'd buy ASAP, had a dip yesterday and news is imminent. I dont know if it will be less than $2 ever again

dont worry, in 2020 you'll be a millionaire

You might get it for like 14.5k sat still. Depends on how much you are investing desu - is the difference going to be 3 RLC or 30 RLC

Holding 90k rlc. How much will I have eoy?

I'd say 4.5mil conservative with potential of up to 14mil

It's because the bittrex market is so small than anyone buying a few btc worth can easily cause a significant spike. But yeah, it's finally in the range of where it should have been for the past few months if not for China, BTC drama etc. Used to be one of those things you could always count on picking up during dips but recently it appears the smartish-money is getting in on it as well. Anyway please don't shill this, none of us are done accumulating

kek i remember a very nice guy shilling this coin on wizchan circa 2016 on a NEET thread. Glad to see it's going up and he helped quite a few desperate people.

>circa 2016

ICO was in april 2017.

I feel like selling xlm/trx for this but i could be a big mistake

It wont be a mistake. It wouls have already been a 2 bil m cap coin if not for china shenanigans

Its only for sale on shit exchanges though..

That's why you buy it up now because once it hits a top exchange this month it'll x2