Anyone else make so many gains in the last month that you're considering not going back to spring semester?

Anyone else make so many gains in the last month that you're considering not going back to spring semester?
>I'm literally dreading it because i'll miss valuable time I could be reading biz for shill coin gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only go if you are going there for pussy.

same bro. Iv seriously considered dropping out for this semester to work and funnel that money into crypto knowing that the bull run will only last a couple more years at most. I should have had 200,000 dollars from ripple had I not started margin trading.

If I was still in college I would def take a year off. You can change your life financially in 2018 as long as you keep focussed on crypto. You can always finish college after you’ve become a millionaire.

You still need an education, motherfucker. Do you want to be a dumbass? Do you want to be invaluable to society?

If things go REALLY well I may actually be able to afford to go to law school.

>You still need an education, motherfucker. Do you want to be a dumbass? Do you want to be invaluable to society?

>Future indebted barista has liberal arts degree whilst chad neo-intelligent people have no debt and lots of money

this. The fact is most college degree are garbage. Redpill.
Further Redpill. the average degree makes like 50 -60k, which can easily be done working a labor job

You need a degree and you WILL have to get a job in the future.
Stop believing that crypto will make you not have to do anything ever again.
I've made big gains here too, but I still live in reality and know that jobs provide benefits.

I'd unironically drop out and put every dollar and hour into crypto until 2020. You can always get a degree after if you feel you need it.

Don't do it op, it's dumb

College isn't hard enough that you can't make gains at the same time, maybe MAYBE quit your job if you need more time and can make higher gains but even that is iffy
Browsing biz for longer does not increase gains, and if you don't have something to do in the meantime you will likely fall into overtrading

Who the fuck wants to do a labor job? Cuck.

As an oldfag, I can attest to the fact that the purpose of college is not education. I mean, look at how many retards voted for Trump but are college educated. It's proof of literally nothing.

However, I do believe if you CAN attend college while you are 17-22ish, that it can be a critical growth stage for personal development, and you can make lifelong friends, meet beautiful and horny women, and generally just have a shitload of fun. These are the reasons I think college is useful.

Going back to college as an adult isn't the same, though I guess if you're still mid 20's you might be alright.

You’re stupid. Stay in school.

But ive been in school for like 3 years now.

Yeah, the only problem is im in a limited access Registered Nursing program. It was very hard to get into (60 out of 700 applicants) and I only have 8 months until i'll be a licensed RN.

RN's here make about 50k a year, and they work a 3x12 schedule that would give me 4 days off a week to trade.

Plus, my wife is giving birth in June, to our first kid, and what will i say to my family if crypto didnt work out.

I dont even want to be an RN. I only did it for money and good schedule.

No.
When i make my first million in crypto then i quit school.

>(((edjewcation)))
Lol. The only reason anyone "needs" one of these is to get a wageslave job. Even supposedly good (((colleges))) like Harvard are beyond trash.

HAHAH yeah right buddy, labor jobs are the least cucked. Im in both college and work construction. College is a bunch of know it liberal faggots who actively hate white, rich, males. College is cucked. Only go if you know exactly what you want to do, if not, wait and work.

>
I was thinking I would much prefer a degree in economics or business but those dont guarantee shit.

At least with a nursing degree im basically guaranteed a job due to massive shortages. As long as i pass the certs and dont kill anyone.

Wow man, same boat here. I'm in a super-competitive program where you had to have a 3.7gpa to get in and there's only 80 of us out of like 450 that applied.

I'm only doing it for the schedule and money too. I can't handle being around all these ugly overweight stacys every day, it's too much man.

Dude I am way past it.

I am 24, I started a Liberal arts degree age 19 and dropped out after a few months to pursue business. I now make a good income from my own internet business and I work from home. NOW, crypto has come along and provided me even more money because I was smart enough to get in 2014 and am trading it currently for brilliant gains.

I know right now you see a degree as something you need to have a good career, but you have been lied to. Wait a few years and see how all of your peers are doing, a lot will realize that the best thing about college for them was the experience and access to prime age women, not career advancement.

The rules have changed in terms of how you gain success. The average IQ of people that go to college is around 100, nothing special. Look to the Millennials who are the most successful, you see Youtubers, crypto traders, software developers. These are the new people at the top of the heirachy.

This being said, if you are going to college to study stem or something then please continue, this is just a message to the majority of people. Losers will not take my advice and continue on the path of least resistance, at least you will have a good time at college (I do mean that), that is about it.

To hijack this thread, what kind of job can I get related to crypto? I was thinking some kind of consultant gig in the future when crypto is big money.

>However, I do believe if you CAN attend college while you are 17-22ish, that it can be a critical growth stage for personal development, and you can make lifelong friends, meet beautiful and horny women, and generally just have a shitload of fun. These are the reasons I think college is useful.

THIS

Ahahaha agreed bro! DUCK FLUMPGH!! DRUMPGHGH!!! GERMALD ERUERMPGHHHHH!!!!!

Berniebots unite!

>Even supposedly good (((colleges))) like Harvard are beyond trash.

"DONT YOU THINK BLACK LIVES MATTER WHITE BOI! BEAT HIS SHIT! BEAT HIM!"

my last GF was in nursing and if i remember they make 60k to start but move up to 90k over time which isnt bad at all. But the schooling is hard as fuck. Economics probably make more but probably need a masters degree.

Just subscribe to a good trader on TV. And start doing your own research. Go to CMC and do what we always tell you to

>friends
>women
>fun
That is great mate. How can enter that college? It seems like I'm attending the wrong one doing homework for the next day for 6 hours and sleeping for 8 hours to spend another 8 hours in hell

Exactly bro. We're in advanced med surg this spring which is probably the hardest of all of our classes. After this its just some dumb leadership shit and our preceptorship.

We have about 5/60 of our glass is guys. Ones a faggot, ones a sergeant Chad veteran, and the rest are cool. But HOLY SHIT the female drama is off the charts. Literally everyone is an enemy or friend on a day to day bases.

What semester are you in

>what kind of job can I get related to crypto?
Give out crypto advice for $200 an hour.

If anyone asks why you charge so much, explain to them your time has that much value because you could make that doing trades.

easy wealth and prestige

What I'm saying is you can get richer if you stop coming to Veeky Forums

don't be an asshole. You don't know how long this bull market will last, focus on your future little shithead.

>did they buy those off the internet for some kinda joke picture?
>was this a halloween dress up?
>is harvard really letting low class niggers in? theres no way those boys made the grades to compete with asians and whites...

tf you talking about OP. I dropped out last semester.

vs sitting at a desk all day doing absolutely nothing and literally wanting to kms due to the absolute boredom and dread of keeping up appearances.

Although on college my opinion is same as

I wish I had taken all the money and time i spent on college and dedicated it to crypto. I'd be a retired millionaire right now.

another meme about college. If you want to be successful (high GPA and grad school) partying, bars, and women are not that conducive. The movies you see are lies. Most people still dont become badasses once they step onto a campus.

Look dude. I've thought about it too. I so want to just pull my tuition money and pour it into crypto, but a degree opens up a lot of doors down the road. I'm studying engineering, and last semester I was sitting there poring over fucking bullshit assignments and was just fuming that I could have used my tuition to make money.

The thing is, like it or not if you are in STEM most likely getting that degree is a really good idea.

>muh degreeeeeeeee

they don't mean shit, enjoy your debt

I'm about to start my second semester 3rd year in. I dunno if I can handle another year and a half of this bullshit, we start 12 hour clinicals this semester which sounds like hell.

I'm a CS student with one year left,
I would have to be a retard to leave one of the most lucrative fields on Earth for short term gains.

>Most people still dont become badasses once they step onto a campus.

It's the 80/20 rule, though I am sure the majority of guys can still get some.

if i did it all again i would say fuck Uni and just fraud my degree on my resume and in interviews, you literally learn nothing in school.

I'm the last year of Law School. I was waking up 7 am to go to work and coming home midnight after class. Wanted to kill myself, my only jow in life right now is crypto, I need about 600k to retire, I NEED TO FUCKING MAKE IT

Fuck bro we've been doing 12 hour clinicals from the start.

Idk about your program but this program is an absolute ass-backwards clusterfuck. Too many cooks in the kitchen not knowing what everyone else is doing.

We literally didnt get our "schedule" )kek, half of it is still TBA, or not filled, or confusing, or unfinished) until YESTERDAY and we start MONDAY.

>my job is gonna fucking fire me when i suddenly ask them to change the schedule they've had written for weeks because my school decided to wait until now before figuring out the schedule.

honestly wish i never went. now i've got 14k to payback for nothing. crypto will save me from the long dick of the feds

no doubt. the women CAN be a plus. Dependent on what you are looking for but overall, yes there are a lot of hot girls in college.
However, I have found it was much easier getting pussy or girls attentions in a small school where you see the same people vs a massive D1 school where you almost never see the same face twice in classes.

At least you didnt cuck yourself with some bullshit 50k a year school.

I'm paying my shit as i go at a small state college. 100/credit hour my nigga. And grant pays for it every semester and i even profit some.

If you are nearly done and you are studying programming you could continue and it would be a good choice.

The real issue is whether you are determined enough to become successful. You could leave college and grind to success, it just requires your will power.

is law school worth it?? Iv been killing myself to maintain a high GPA for years because I am likely going to go (unless i become rich or go Veeky Forums school)

Not american sorry homie can't help.

Perhaps, but with college comes the night life scene right. You go to bars and clubs with friends and you are surrounded by circa 20 year old women.. When you get older you will be cut off from this, it is easy to take for granted.

Unless I make like 20-40 million €, I'll at least get my bachelors degree done.

>look at how many retards voted for Trump but are college educated.
Reminder that the majority of educated whites voted for Trump.

>bubble pops or you lose all your money
>no degree to fall back on because you had to spend an extra five hours shitposting daily
>work at Taco Bell for the rest of your life

lmao enjoy your shit life

>work full-time as an engineer making $80k
>have $260k crypto portfolio, plan on retiring when/if I hit 1 million
>part-time engineering grad student, been working on a project, some discussion of getting a patent and looking into commercialization opportunities
Would really appreciate some advice tbqh

Prob voted Trump as a reaction to all of the anti white shit on campuses lmao.

>>work at Taco Bell for the rest of your life

This is you but with debt.

kek. True. The only degrees that matter are ones that bring absolute jobs at the end of them. Things like philosophy or english or poli sci are dead. Unless you want to go to law school.

college is a debt trap designed to create a large working serf class, degrees value have been decreased due to inflationary nature of higher education + programs designed to put everyone through college.
You need a masters + PHD to actually stand out. Everyone has a BA/BS.
However if you have a useful skillset and relevant work experience, it is much more valuable to employers then 'I spent 10 years getting 2 degrees but I don't know anything about the workplace'

If you are in your master program, then there is only limited gain in knowledge, from continuing.
Higher education is like working out, the first year is great, you quickly take on 10 kg muscle mass.. After the first year, you growth begin to decline, after a couple of years - you will have to be extremely dedicated to continue to grow.

not if you're in engineering, medicine, or programming. Those are real skills that are necessary and will be in serious demand. I've made some real good money from crypto but I'm not going to rely on it, it's a side project that, if it gets me to retire, I'll be happy but I wouldn't count on it.

don't count your chickens till they hatch

>fell for college scam
lmao, everything is on the internet for FREE

Indeed. In my opinion there is no replacement for intelligence and determination. This is why you have so many college students languishing whilst a lot nodegree'ers are succeeding. In a lot of ways,the most intelligent among us see college as a pleb tier joke. They have literally opened colleges up to morons, even the professors are being replaced by morons.

Pic related is your average proffessor, he is a literally retarded Antifa that belongs to some weird fetish site.

I taught myself useful shit without going $50k+ in debt. Now I have a valuable work history and skillset.
>or programming.
oh god... yes you're right user I need to go to a college and take on $60k in debt to learn python, it's very difficult. Did you know programming will largely be outsorced and devalued in the next 10 years, and the STEM meme is being pushed to lower the value/pay grade of future engineers? Engineering is the new business degree. Medicine is still useful though I'll give you that, but they are also largely going to be replaced by robots withing 20 years.

I agree that there are still some intelligent people that go to college.

nothing stops you from going to bars after college. All of the people I know, not in college still go to bars. Shit, i know old ass people who go to bars daily. Point is, dont go to college to party.

College is a scam, the new successful people are entrepreneurs and people who promote themselves. Business owners, youtubers, consultants, freelancers, crypto traders - those are the people at the top now.

>oh god... yes you're right user I need to go to a college and take on $60k in debt to learn python, it's very difficult. Did you know programming

Yeah I do have to say, if you are intelligent can't you just learn programming online?

>got a shit degree in a changing job market and now I’m in debt boohoo

Fuck off back to /pol/ faggot

>I self taught myself

Enjoy getting a second interview anywhere when they figure out you’re self taught

Yeah but being young and going to bars is the best.

you know what irritates me about people like you, is how certain you are of things that are inherently uncertain. It just shows how much of an ass you are.

Do you really know those things are going to happen? You just make wanton predictions and state them as fact.

And guess what retard, who will get the job, someone who gets a programming degree from a good university, or some basement dweller who claims he is "self taught" in one language.

idiot.

1000% accurate. I got to a school full absolute idiots. D1 20,000 plus school. Im talking Iv seen black people walking around smoking cigars, shirtless with music blasting on speaker out of their phone retarded. On top of that all of the professors are super left wing and non objective. In the end, successful people will be successful with or without college.

Loser.

I have work experience and learn shit online. Had Burnout, now trying to get back into the job field
>You have no bachelor, how are we supposed to know ur smarts.
Fucking even retail needs a 3 yr certificate shit.

Fuck me then, I will go do some useless fucking bachelor while getting rich off crypto.

>And guess what retard, who will get the job, someone who gets a programming degree from a good university, or some basement dweller who claims he is "self taught" in one language.

Ironically the self taught guy with a github who is determined and intelligent is gold compared to college losers.

Nice salvage there bud. We need someone to work the shit jobs i guess

>a second interview
heh I don't need a second interview my experience/track record generally speaks for itself. Maybe if I was interviewing at IBM or some antiquated shit. SiValley doesn't give a fuck as long as you have proven you can get the job done well.
Also find a good niche. When you have a good niche people get really desperate to hire you.

to help with your gainz join this discussion / pick discord - not a PND group -
J5xV5NQ

>Buys a shitcoin that moons
>I'm a c-c-consultant now b-biz hehe..

also, I just made half that in a month in crypto. definitely a risky play but the return could be insane for anyone's future.

if youre able to make anywhere between 10-100k you can start your own business, degrees don't matter if you do that right. once you've got over 150, 200k you can start diversifying in other investment vehicles if you like (rentals, apartments, gold, etfs).

I see crypto is a key to freedom. college is like a gateway on the path to wageslavery. still a fun time and fuck it, if you can balance both (dont go to class, only use textbooks from the library (waste of capital) use tutor zone/study edge type notes and reviews for exams). Even if you skate through at a 2.5 gpa and snag a degree with your crypto gains youre super set.

>1000% accurate. I got to a school full absolute idiots. D1 20,000 plus school. Im talking Iv seen black people walking around smoking cigars, shirtless with music blasting on speaker out of their phone retarded. On top of that all of the professors are super left wing and non objective. In the end, successful people will be successful with or without college.

So true man.

>Picture average campus
youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0

LMFAO

you're such a poor, bitter faggot. You've posted 16 times in this thread already, clearly you're upset that you were too dumb/poor to get in.

Someone who is self taught might be able to start their own business and be successful, but that is not easy at all.

And in the real job market, if you claim to be "self taught" you will get laughed at. Someone with a 4 year degree in CS is going to know multiple languages, advanced calculus and numerical methods, and also more complex programming techniques. If you really think you will be smarter from a few youtube tutorials you are delusional. Just by your tone I can tell you are poor and bitter

Dude I am 24 and work for myself at home on my computer, mwuahahahahahhahahahah. Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

College is easy as piss you have no idea how easy your life is. Just graduate so when you inevitably lose everything you don’t have to do hard manual labor for a living.

I figure in a few years people like us who made it big on the bubble will be able to get consultant jobs.

>tfw would but already have college paying me to go there

>I think I’m a day trader at home but in reality I just shitpost and lose money

you really should finish the degree man. Im making 140k/yr at my first job out with a math degree.

you want that startup capital for your crypto investments. It's also fun to go to work and interact with folks too

then you can blow money on Vegas every other weekend and weird shit.

also, for dating it really helps to have a college degree.

i dropped out because of this, but im going to go back now

its community college so its cheap and im just there to not be a bored rich ass neet everyday

and maybe get some sweet fish fillet

>And in the real job market, if you claim to be "self taught" you will get laughed at.

You clearly have little value lol. Try to get some actual skill and you won't have to cling to your mediocre papers.

Ready my posts lol, I have been running my own business for 5 years, crypto is just the cherry on top.

HAHA this happened at my school too. Black lives matter stormed in the library a week before finals.

The dindus are running rampant lol youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

"AYE WHITE BOI"

Not everyone is a rough diamond.. Most people, when self taught, will become extremely good at rolling joints and telling what is wrong with the political/financial system.
Most people are losers, they will live mediocre lives.. The smartest people they will ever meet, and will have the potential to learn something from, will be Professors..

This
Don't drop out user, i've done that too many times

You will end up depressed and want to go back after a while of working. Who knows how long this crypto will last. I'm gonna go back, get some financial aid. Pour that money into crypto while studying.

Exactly, and college is filled with people who are not diamonds. If you are a diamond you will succeed regardless. The whole joke is that the degree is not the thing of importance.

>might be able to start their own business and be successful, but that is not easy at all
Yeah I'll give you that. It wasn't easy, we had to work hard as fuck and sacrifice years of our youth, and everyone doubts you at first. But I live for that shit. Probably would have been easier just getting a degree and generic job. It's not impossible if you're clever + have decent networking skills noob. Know what it's like to have 50 year old engineers working for you? It's weird.
idk I've met some retarded/out of touch professors man. depends on the school i guess.

Understandeable.. the library should be for everyone - not just the white people. It's like the US, has been stuck in time, for the last 50 years.. Black people should have the same right to enter a library as a white person !! this should be common knowledge.

By the way, my understanding of the world is based upon me self studying and researching various topics on the internet.