Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Graceful Ghost Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF
Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Attached: 1522222187790.png (900x900, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1033067/abbd98ac9b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Booru was updated

Attached: 1521516444707.jpg (1200x1068, 109K)

Nice.

The Gen1exp girls don't get enough love. I love me some Book Princess, but I seem to be the only one.

>Wanting to read a book
You literate sexual deviant.

Shamelessly reposting this princess I made in the Vilegirls style last thread based off of the posts of a few anons.

>Perilous Prison Kingdom's
>Harlot Princess
+ancient entity from the dawn of time
+the best at oral in the world
-always humping something
-completely loopy; can barely string a sentence together
-you cannot have traditional sex with her

>will: 1
>dignity: 3
>power 3
>wealth: 5

Oh, it's much worse than that. I want to save both her and GM princess, then start a book club with them and talk about all the stories we like, and maybe proofread each other's writing.

Shouldn't Vilegirls part 2 have something different rather than partnerned vs enslaved? Like how gen 2 has the idols instead of dowries.

She always struck me as more fitting as a companion. Kinda like the first companion in the paper-mario games, with the tattle ability.

I'd be down to have a sentient book to have as a travel companion. Be a helpful compendium of info or a snarky supporter. I just have a hard time seeing it as a princess.

what would it be though? it would have to be themed around domination at the very least.

Attached: 1521661949944.png (500x283, 90K)

31vyk here, did another of my princesses. 4/20 colored and completed. This time, it's the trap!

I've done a bit of altering on his design and text to be more fitting of a questionable summoner/entertainer than I once had. I chose "Loneliness" as his dislike because I figured that magicians like having audiences, and being left alone would be rather disheartening. I also changed what was alluded to in his text as for his summons, as they were just "rabbit" at first. So, since I didn't have any idea for an actual monster, I just drew a spooky shadow rabbit. I chose blue for the parts of his text since I wanted it to match the blue rose on his neck (yes, I know it's not the best drawn rose), but feel free to suggest a different color based on what he's got.

I haven't dropped my gen yet. I WILL get it done, eventually. A one-man workforce I am not, but a lazy person I am.

Attached: Magician Princess.jpg (798x831, 320K)

Also, since I am terrible at bulges, I made the bulge as an alternate. Seriously, you'd think having a dick, I would know how to draw a bulge. Feel free to thoroughly explain in detail how a bulge should be done, if you believe my rendition is lacking.

Attached: Magician Princess with bulge.jpg (798x831, 320K)

To be frank, I'm just glad you're still around. Everything going alright? Got all the items figured out?

Payment?

Yep. Just busy doing other stuff. No big deal.

He likes being paid.

>He likes being paid.

Oh, I was just thinking it sounds weird for a fetish but then I remember those valley girls and the like

Attached: 1490119647996.png (1137x405, 810K)

Attached: yule.png (563x912, 20K)

Yule-tide butt.

Source please.

Here you go

[Rebis] Gyaru vs Bimbo (COMIC saseco Vol. 1) [English]

exhentai.org/g/1033067/abbd98ac9b/

[Rebis] Gyaru vs Bimbo (COMIC saseco Vol. 1) [English]

Attached: tumblr_opqja5wCpO1usm39ho1_500.gif (493x466, 2.4M)

Thank you.

Working on Din and Nayru next!

Attached: Cremia.png (434x461, 5K)

>Din and Nayru

I know you won't let me down Evesor because Din is my bae

Attached: __din_farore_and_nayru_the_legend_of_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_oracle_of_ages_and_the_legend_of_zeld (1555x990, 1.3M)

Attached: Tentacle.png (434x461, 33K)

Side Princess Discussion #27
Pancake Princess

Sorry for missing yesterday's discussion. I might miss tomorrow's too, due to extenuating circumstances. Either way, Pancake Princess! One of my faves from this chart, and three girls in one! They even seem to be based on the Powerpuff girls, which is even better.

Mystic Menu sounds like it's pretty much mandatory for her... who would leave them all without bodies? That's just cruel. Plus, a breakfast army sounds like one of the best things one could have. Sunny Side Shield is also pretty OP, since if it can really deflect ANYTHING, who could beat you?

Syrup Injection is much less OP, but also very convenient. If you're Canadian, this is pretty much a must have. Just watch out for any diabetic vampires out there if you decide to raise Pancake's lust that much.

Foodplay is a given. I mean, she IS food. How could she not like it? Creampies also, because I mean, come on. She's pancakes. I hope the Princesses are not truly as fluffy as real pancakes though, since you'd have to be really gentle for that, and biting might be the least of their concerns.

10/10, would love every bit of her. Pancake Princess is very original, and even for those who aren't fans of foodplay, I think she's still definitely worth checking out. At least one of the pancakes is bound to be your type, and if not, her dowries easily make her worth it.

Attached: pancake day.png (666x405, 191K)

Yooo best girl finally getting some art

Attached: jgfDMUD_d.jpg (512x368, 25K)

Been out of the loop for a couple weeks

WHATS THE HIP HAP IN THE HIZZEH?

I'd lick cream out of her gingerbread house

Quick rundown, Drill Seargent yelling style;

>A COUPLE OF NEW CHARTS BY GATS
>MIMIC PRINCESS GOT TWO CHARTS. ONE IS TOTALLY A NORMAL GIRL.
>31vyk FINALLY POSTING MORE WORK
>SOME OTHER user TAKES OVER DAILY DISCUSSIONS WITH SIDE CHARTS SINCE PHI FINISHED THE MAIN CHARTS
>GATS MAY OR MAY NOT TROLL US ON APRIL 1ST
>DRAGON PRINCESS CHART DELAYED FOR REASONS BEYOND OUR COMPREHENSION
>I SHAT MY PANTS LAST NIGHT WHILE SLEEPING AND NOBODY KNOWS
>/trash/ THREAD PROBABLY DIED LIKE TEN TIMES AS ALWAYS
>EVERSOR AND OTHERS MAKING A ZELDA SIDE CHART
>MORE THINGS THAT I FORGOT, GO CHECK THE LAST FEW THREADS IN THE ARCHIVE

That's about it.

Proof that even trash can make gold

Also, guy named Camera made this on his own.

Attached: 1522268909.baronknight_twikinzy_tgc3.png (1000x1500, 641K)

>added in a disclaimer
thanks senpai

I think a lot of the princesses are really hit or miss. Goat is one of my all-time favorite princesses, but some of them have zero appeal to me. It's a shame the discussion isn't as interesting or varied as it used to be also fatfags are now pushing their preferences a bit too much there

Attached: 1487809493326.gif (351x251, 40K)

That's what happens when you give an inch, they take a mile which is surprising considering how fat they are

Thanks boss!!
Aw man!
>tfw you're tempted to comission one for an exp girl

Yeah, some of us are trying to reel it back a bit. 8 out of (potentially) 60 of our princesses is a okay enough amount for now.

>this expression can be used literally in this case

I've been tempted to commission the /trash/ dragon but probably never will

Attached: raptor-dog-hello-darkness-my-old-friend-dinosaur-accepted-fate-13927665713.jpg (479x370, 28K)

I remember there being some sort of proposition of what her sisters would be like but I can't remember the details

Red has drawn Behemoth Beast
feast your eyes on her

Attached: Behemoth.jpg (2465x4369, 2.9M)

>top
It's a good concept, but that's a lot of details crammed into a very small space. Way too many, in fact.
>bottom
That's a gigantic hangnail.

I just know my little girl will never get her own.
sweet Rat Princess

Speaking as that user up above who likes Book Princess, us fans of less popular Princesses need to stick together.

Attached: Dusk Elf16.png (636x900, 530K)