Just fucking lol if you haven't signed up for KuCoin yet (PROOF THAT IT WORKS)

I spent 20 mins dick in hand getting referrals and made $35 USD after my first payout (4 days.) This means I literally am making $10 a day with only 20 referrals after spending 20 minutes of work. I can sit back and do nothing and those referrals will get more referrals for me meaning I could easily end up with like 200 or even a thousand indirect referrals under me. This would mean I will potentially be making $50 - $1000 daily from just jerking off while posting links to Veeky Forums and here getting people to sign up under my referral links.

I have like 4x the amount of referrals now and I'm waiting on my next payout, lets see how much I make from people's trading fees.

$34 USD. Just fucking lol if you haven't gotten in on this KuCoin shit yet.
It costs no money to start, only like 20mins of your time to make $10 daily for like the next year or three.

1HPxJ
^

DESU this is the best money making scheme I've seen yet, this is actually pathetically easy. I might make another 50k this year just doing this for 10 mins a day.
You could literally spend 20 mins of work then jerk off for the next 364 days, 23 hours and 40 minutes and make $3650 or even $12k if Bitcoin goes up this year. And if those referrals invite more people who invite more people (which they will), you'll make possibly 100k this year. Just by spending 20 mins making a post like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its true.

>E3kzUk

My code is new so you get like extra for it

1ct8v
Also kcs keeps mooning it’s a gold mine.

New: 1KP2w

I think it's worth a look

Now that kucoin is back up and binance is down sign up with ref code i will give you 2 KCS if u use my code 1bQPf

Or use my code and join a huge referal pool and maximize your dividends

1hx3N

best time to get in on Kucoin after XRB being listed

Use code: 1cx2y

MOON ALERT:

XRB trading has begun on KuCoin. Were going fucking intergalactic.

Feel free to use my ref number: 1Ms14

Wait? People actually use other peoples ref links? But hwy?

I
CAN'T
SIGN
UP

the fucking confirmation mail NEVER ARRIVES

GTFIH ANONS. OP IS NOT JOKING.

Easiest money there has ever been. I have 21 referrals under me and if I told you how much I earned doing this you wouldn't believe me. 1 whale under you and you can literally retire. It's that easy folks.

Use my referral code 1b3PN to get in on this gravy train.

God bless all yall anons we're gonna make it friends

mfw no one is using my link.

1bMPr

You realize you're basically saying that this is pretty much a pyramid scheme, and you'll make money by encouraging people to spam your referral link?

If enough people follow your advice and start spamming, you'll just have more competition and your own gains will go down.

That being being said, fuck op and gimme his gains:

1u6vx

Go buy XRB now that KuCoin enabled trading. Sign up with my code and I will send 1XRB to you address when you are signed up
1HaQx

use my magic link for good luck

1eedM

Its pretty good lol

13beK

>describes a pyramid scheme
You know, while this may not be a pyramid scheme in that it doesn't really cost any money to get in, eventually, like any pyramid scheme, there won't be enough people to join. Plus if I sign up why would I give one of you pajeets money instead of signing up with no referral link?

1ftrd
^ lucky code right here boys

Can you see emails of people you referred?

E5w6Vh
^^
This one is the best one

plss - 1t1g1

mods can you do your job you lazy pajeet-enabling sacks of shit

Been shilling for days and nobody used my link, please may a humble user help me?

1fJts

How to join the Kucoin Early Retirement Club ( i personally have a little over 9400 KCS and getting 47 dollars a day)

Step 1: Sign up with my invitation code: 1bQPf

Step 2: As a token of appreciation i will send you 2 KCS ($10) just let me know where to send after you sign up

Step 3: Sit back and enjoy your passive income

I am writing from the moon.
Leave your Earthly prison and join me:

1QJuM

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1tb8y
Im donating every day 0.1 btc to my referrals

why won't the confirmation email show up. yeah i checked trash, spam

Won't let me verify my email.

same here. but it says kucoin is upgrading for 30 minutes.

I have zero referrals, if any user haven't registered yet, please use my code: 1r25g

WHY WON'T ANYONE EVERY USE MY REFERRAL IM GONNA KILL MYSELF IM TIRED OF THIS SHITTT!!!!!

Heres my referral number if you haven't already signed up: 1aHh7

I have 360 referrals and make close to 500$ a week

And I have no problem sharing this because I was one of the first kucoin shills on biz. Many of you are under my referral link. So get to work anons.

1eyvb

tfw no referrals yet

1d3fP

1hrcu

:)

1avKP

Help a poorfag out.

E5w6Vh

Please help this fag.

Use this, I trade about 5 btc daily:

1tb8y

1vNd8