What do you guys think of WaBi? Seriously considering buying. It has the potential to solve a real problem

What do you guys think of WaBi? Seriously considering buying. It has the potential to solve a real problem.

And what problem is that?

Held it for a while, but I sold to get in on the moon missions every other coin was having.

smooth chinese baby bottoms

my longterm HODL
half of my portfolio

>Cool name
>The logo is literally Pepe
>ourcoin

>need to scan my chinese baby so i can tell it apart from the other 10,000

it's definitely a long term hold. I don't expect it mooning anytime soon, but I expect steady long term gains

fake goods in China

plus wechat integration (900m monthly users)

take your frog shit coin and dump it into vechain

legit coin. im balls deep into it.

Fucking love Wechat.

Vechain blows this out of the water.

BMW's>Baby Formula

I already have VeChain. I'm deciding between buying WaBi or REQ for me

>chinese baby food loyalty reward token

yep Im sure its the next moon mission

The company has great partnerships and a good idea.. But the token doesnt do shit. It's just a glorified coupon code

VEN, MOD, AMB, and WTC all do the same thing better. WaBi was started by a couple of recent college grads with no business skills. All of the above are getting real partnerships while WaBi has to call an app a partnership.

out of the four you listed, which is the best?

VEN

I think VEN is the best. WTC has an edge in RFID chips. AMB is way underrated too.

It's a relatively safe hold since it already has a working product and a proven use case that leverages the blockchain well. It isn't going to do a 100x megamoon like Ethereum (which is why it gets shit on all the time) but it'll provide decent gains.

Its definitely a long term coin but it is in direct competition with VEN which is behind in terms of having an actual product but far ahead in terms of marketing, partnerships and hype

Thanks for the best laugh I've had all week