We just found out Ripple isn’t getting added to Coinbase and people sold Stellar at sub 70 cents

We just found out Ripple isn’t getting added to Coinbase and people sold Stellar at sub 70 cents.

>being this retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fairx.io
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like people mistake XLM for XRP they match some price movements.

I guess normies are this retarded lmao.

Couldnt buy XLM dip because coinbase transcation is "pending" for 6 hours now :(

we actually found out Nothing is being added to Coinbase. Good thing we have fairx news to look forward to

And Rip-lel has nothing now

To the moon with the Stellar marines! Just a matter of time.

What's the ETA for release?

Just bought in the tail end of the dip at 77cents.

Am I gonna make it biz?

This

I told my normie friend to buy XLM the day before it mooned
The next day he says he bought XRP

Who needs cuckbase when you have based fairx?

STELLAR MARINES REPORTING IN

Lost thousand $ trying to fucking trade today.
Going long, fuck it.

just bought the dip FEELS SO FKING GOOD

Got rid of all my TRX, FUN, and XRP to get even more XLM during the dip. FeelsGoodMan

Things back to normal. Moon mission started.

They are this retarded. Don't underestimate lowest common denominator

And IBM

FUCK THIS PROJECT
I'm down 30 grand today because of this major dip!!! ARGHGH

tfw both XRP and XLM bouncing back. Just started a few weeks ago, but feels good to hold while weak hands slip.

Hodl, wait till fairX

SNAKEY WAKEY

Why did so many alt coins crash? Was ripple really what caused this huge dip in everything? Its living up to the name at least

used the dip to further accumulate.
the market now ultra bullish.
ty pussyhands.
you can fomo back in when XLM snakey rests at 2$

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

>people sold Stellar at sub 70 cents.

Yeah I sold it at 68 cents, I thought it would drop more and it did. I bought back in at 64 cents so I'm holding even more XLM.

Suck it up.

nah, it was btc rising for a sec

The snakey is wakey

we are the lumen/atis you cucks
and we drive volvo

>and we drive volvo
all in

just lol at any fag who panic sells during this little hiccup

But don't let me stop you from selling the dip

Wanted to sell at .90 and buy back in but I was wagecucking.
Guess all I can do now is hodl.

Seconding this

You idiot. The state ment said "we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase"

NO DECISION TO ADD ADDITIONAL ASSETS

It didn't mention ANY fucking coin let alone Ripple.

Listen:
1.) XLM is working with IBM a real technology company. A company that has a ton of capital and needs to play catchup in the industry.
2.) XLM is going to be the main currency on FairX where you can easily buy any currency directly.
3.) XLM through the help of IBM wants to tackle the issuse of high transaction fees in Africa and other third world nations. Trading in Lumens will allow companies to conduct business without exorbitant transaction fees.
4.) It is the only undervalued coin that has a real world purpose. (Unless you think dogs and Chinese new Year games are worth billions...)
5.) All links and information on the site has been crosschecked and verified (the only other currency I can say that for in 100% confidence is BAT but they depend too much on BRAVE and cant compete with chrome.)

If you want something to hold and not worry about get Stellar and hold will easy be 3 dollars after fairX and potentially be 8.00 before Q2.

Sold half me xrp and bought the dip on trx and Poe. Feels good doing one week holds

Good thing Coinbase is going to dogshit once FairX comes out in over 150+ currencies.

Sure Pal

Same bro, little nervous but feels right

Just calm down, it went up again right after the dip. Was the right time to get more. Now we lean back and wait bro.

maybe you didn't notice but half the market took a shit, not just Ripple. Christ you XRP haters are delusional.

archive.fo/fairx.io

I'm getting comfy ready for the long hold bro

Comfy

>being this much damage control

It' still dipped. You have time

If you bought at .02 it makes sense.

Glad to finally get in here for long term hold.

154 XLM baby!