So are like 95% of Veeky Forumsnessman non-ironically still bullish on alts...

So are like 95% of Veeky Forumsnessman non-ironically still bullish on alts? Are people actually buying in at these prices?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14764847
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
nature.com/articles/srep11206
investopedia.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't really even thought of them as altcoins for a while now

Here take this poll so we can get an idea of where Biz stands as far as the short term future outlook on Alts.

strawpoll.me/14764847

user 2018 will be the year of the altcoins. The entire crypto market is undergoing a huge change and altcoins are going to be at the center of that change.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

kek

>letting anyone know you trade cryptos
>not keeping it super low key and silently becoming a millionaire while still wearing shitty stained clothes and not showering

wtf is wrong with you people

i went all in 2 hours ago and im up 20%. Thats 4k profit lol.

fr though altcoin bullmarket continues untill lightning network is out fully (lets say 6 months), and even then some good alts will survivee

I agree though, I dont know how retards are actually buying TRON right now

I'm bullish on the alts that I'm holding.
I think monero is going to keep outperforming bitcoin, etc.

Literally every CS student I know trades cryptos tho

>untill lightning network is out fully
Dude...just...no.

You're missing the point of all of the major alts.

How the hell is the LN a competitor to, say, LINK or FUN or even ETH? It's apples and oranges.

BTC is old tech at this point, and since the AXA takeover of Blockstream, there's no coming back. They completely married to their idea of their shitty "payment" system which has no use beyond what we see now.

It's honestly really, really sad and makes me angry.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
get in

Fucking how? Can't validate my coinbase
Can't register on binance. Wtf am I suppose to do?

The man speaks the truth, come see

This is you

Doesn't matter whether LN is logically a competitor to alts or not. Whales are 100% going to play off the hype and crush alts in the process. It's only a matter of time.

I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. The LN will be too little too late for BTC. It's not going away anytime soon (first mover's advantage and whatnot), but when's the last time anyone actually used BTC to transfer funds? I move BTC into XRP or ETH before transferring it so I'm not spending $60 just to move funds.

Lol. I study CS and probably 1% trades cryptos. They're all to scared

Fuck you nigger

Just joshin' man, don't get mad.

I'm not sure how to help you if you can't even get on normiebase... what's the issue you're having?

It's coming out this year, I wouldn't call that too late. It's irrelevant whether or not people currently use BTC to transfer funds. If transactions manage to become cheap then people will start using BTC for that.

I need to wait for them to accept my ID. It's been 3 hours now.

>It's been 3 hours
Lol...be patient man. Normiebase and fiat related transactions are super, super slow. It may take like a week, even. As long as you took some clear pictures of your ID and whatnot, you should be good.

Unless you live in Pakistan or something, then it may be a little more involved.

Why does it says it should take 3 to 5 minutes then. Wtf is there problem

They're being stared at by the IRS, for one. They're being very very careful.

Stop it

nature.com/articles/srep11206

Sounds like you need to start force feeding them broccoli and start some beginners gym club for them

Fugg, is there any way I could get started in the next hour? I want to play a bit before starting for realz

Shitcoiners are about to learn a hard lesson from the KING

Do you already have money deposited? If not, the best you can do is use a credit card (for 10% fee)...realistically, you're probably not going to be able to do that. Not unless you find someone IRL to sell you coins.

That would mean that I'm a testosterone monster cause I'm going full risk with my investments. But I don't have that cutting chin or eyes of a wolve so dunno

I'll wait then. I'm working part time so I've got lots of free time. I hope I can make some gainz before april to buy a car.
Any tips on how to start/pdfs to read?

Lots of new money coming in, as long as normie hype continues to grow alts will continue to grow.

investopedia.com

Honestly, in general, just never sell at a loss. Track your trades -- the current value of what you're trading with in USD, the rate, the amt, the date -- you'll need all of it.

For instance, if you REALLY want to exit a coin, you may be able to exit at a loss for your trade, but at a gain (or break even) for USD.

In general, buy low, sell high. Not the other way around. Don't freak out when markets drop -- in this space, they're so volatile, they'll almost always come back up -- AS LONG AS YOU DON'T BUY AT ATH (all time high).

Thanks m8. What if I use EUR?

What prices? Just buy new shitcoins

>What if I use EUR?

Why would that matter?

Also I forgot to mention. Don't buy coins on coinbase -- use GDAX (which Coinbase owns). You can very easily transfer your coinbase funds to GDAX (it takes two clicks), and you can get a much better price. This is also practice for real trading.

>6 months to LN

lol, look at segwit adoption

this shit will take YEARS, and it's still a massive compromise even in a mature LN ecosystem

BTC is shit, you are jsut scared of losing your bags.

we just started m8, new people are still coming, just stfu and hodl and stop acting new

Haha I've been waiting for well over a week and now I'm being evaluated. They are being overwhelmed at the moment and as has been stated they are making sure they have their bases covered. If you got in a couple of months ago it would have been a breeze yes.

yes? bitcoin is dead. reminder that basically all bitcoin maximalist hodlers have made 0 dollars since futures trading went live. futures killed bitcoin basically, along with 300k unconfirmed transactions, transaction fees, etc.

once ethereum DEXs go live later this year bitcoin will die. its only purpose is to buy alts, once normies realize they can do that with ETH via 0x, kyber etc. there will be literally no point in holding bitcoin.

JUST

ye you just have to know which aren't shit. a lot of them are shit. like 5-6 are not shit and will appreciate very nicely over the coming months / years barring some sort of government ban.
this.
>In Chinese tradition, 18 pronounced 十八 (shí bā) and is a considered lucky number due to similarity with 實發 (shì fā) 'definitely get rich', 'to get rich for sure'
2018 we will make it.

also i forgot about the possible fairX exchange using stellar, and future listings of some ERC20s on coinbase. seriously, bitcoin is pointless, if you want a safe asset just buy ETH. ETH will be 20k EoY, btw

That's how it goes. If it makes you feel better that means alot of new money is rushing in.

Hell I finally got through the USD/ETH transfer and my ETH withdraw has been pending for 5 hours now.

Coinbase is shit, but its the biggest shit in town.

it took fucking 3 days for me, you're lucky dude.

I REALLY hope you already made an account on binance, because they shut down registrations today. Bittrex shut down registrations weeks ago..

The only other good exchange right now is Kucoin, itll prolly close soon, too.

If you want to get in on Kucoin, use this invite:

1vwst

For some other shitcoins you could go to cryptopia. Both Kucoin and cryptopia allow you to set up an account in just 5 minute which is great. You can buy XRB on Kucoin now, probably going to moon really hard soon.

I hope this helped you somewhat. Set up your coinbase, use the kucoin invite and, if you like, set up cryptopia. If you have any more questions shoot them at me. You're gonna make it user, trust-

this is solid advice. also GDAX sends crypto with no fees, coinbase does have fees