So, you were thinking about marrying that lovely gf of yours heh?

So, you were thinking about marrying that lovely gf of yours heh?

NEVER. DISCLOSE. YOUR GAINS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhmZSHOCOCw?t=97
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My crypto comes from passive income that I make. My wife knows but hasn’t tried to get me to give her any. We try to save as much money as possible so we don’t buy dumb shit

>falling for the "gf/wife/etc." meme

is that u blumber

GF still thinks im dirt poor and loves me for it. Don't plan on telling her I've 220K in crypto. Telling a woman you're with you have spare money makes them turn it on themselves.

"We need a new fridge". Yeah maybe, alright. "I'm picking it though".

"All that money, and for one night you can't take me to a michelin star restuarant? Bob took sally and he works part time!"

You can't win. Don't bother. One of my very close friends knows abot my crypto, he is nothing but happy for my success as he is already quite wealthy.

>tfw my wife married me when i had literally $500 to my name

This doesn't happen with real women, only gold-digging, opportunistic feminazis.

>Have a Polish wife
>She doesn't ask about our finances at all
Sucks to be that guy.

give her 5k and tell her in no uncertain terms that the other 5k (currently 10k and rising) are yours.

>slav
>not a gold digger

wew guy, you won the lottery.

>op in picture is a cuck
>my wife of three years would also call him a cuck

find a girl thats your counterpart, not some whiney bitch that thinks you're a little faggot.

fucking checked

For a fucking refrigerator? I'm dirt poor but if I made $10k the last thing I'd spend it on is an appliance that doesn't need to be replaced.

Told the missus that it’d take at least two years to convert it all out, then told her to read the white paper.

I now have the leave I wanted to do it all my own way

why would you sage my women hate thread user?

Can you guys imagine the shitshow that happened when a girl that knew me somehow asked me to buy her a drink when she saw me at a bar?

sorry user. accidental sage. i like your thread.

Disclosing gains and getting married are not the problem its who you marry and disclose to.

>be me last month
>look at qt3.14 3d wife and smile
>she asks if im being cheeky
>show her gains
>she smiles too and says nice work
>hasnt brought it up since
>hasnt asked any questions
>hasnt told anyone

My wife is a pharmacist, I am an engineer who stays at home with the kids. We have plans and budgets, we work together. You can call me what you want, but she knows what we have in crypto and is with me in riding it until we can pay everything off and buy a nice plot of land and build a house. This is because we already have a few hundred thousand save for retirement and any crypto gains are over and above. Some of us aren't teenagers playing with Mommy and Daddy's money.

That's not how it works tho. If she spends that 5k, by her logic she's entitled to 2.5k of the 5k that the husband is left with. Basically a slippery slope that would drain OP dry pretty soon.

my fwb and best friend watches me dump on pajeet pnd discords and we celebrate together

you will also be paying for her divorce attorney

word of advice, turn that 10k into 20k, take out the 10 to shut her up and never tell her another thing about crypto again

>"yeah, I've heard of bitcoin, but I don't know much about it"

It's that easy anons, nobody will bother you once you say this if it ever comes up.

how long have you been here? you sound too much like a normal person who takes everything too seriously.

are you a redditor?

>its my money too

> Some of us aren't teenagers playing with Mommy and Daddy's money.
too bad you can't enjoy the gains while young faggot, now keep wageslaving for your boss while I get rich

>pic related

>Trades with wife's money
>Bitches about her wanting to cash out her half
OP is the real bitch here, she can do whatever she wants with her money

Not sure how long I been lurking, but I hate Reddit, those people are so self-righteous.

Why wouldn't he just simply buy it?

>more, i hoard cryptocuck pics because my wife thinks theyre fucking hilarious

To be fair if your fridge is really shitty a new one is great. A modern power-efficient fridge vs a 30 year old beater that pisses water constantly is a nice upgrade; I got a cheap but decent fridgaire as part of a kitchen remodel a while ago, feels good man.

I'm just gonna act retarded with my gf if she ever asks about my linkies.

>he is nothing but happy for my success as he is already quite wealthy.
in the event you make actual money and it's more than your friends, don't tell him because he is happy and cool because you are still below him.
This is the third time I read that you guys have some rich friend that is cool. Rich friends are worse than bitchy girls. The moment they are not the rich guy anymore, you will get fucked by that person harder than some random bimbo asking for a new fridge.

found the divorce attorney

Ive been fucking with people all week, making a fake blockfolio that shows im a millionare.

Really makes people you think are close to you their true colors... so many of them straight up ask for cash, and a few just ask for a couple grand to get out of debt (school) and such. That i can understand

Others have been happy, but show resentment

Funny how they revert right back to lol, you got me good after you tell em its a prank

>protip: wasent a fake blockfolio

the best thing to do would be to give her the 5k then turn the other 5k into 50k and give that roastie none

your wife has a say in every financial decision you might take since the moment you marry her. even if it's 100% your money.

you literally sign away 100% of your assets while married and 50% after the divorce

Sounds like he made some good decisions. Also, he knows you guys. Be afraid for your ego.

you can tell your girlfriend / wife about your gains as long as you aren't a beta cuck, and she knows who is in charge of the finances.

this is how you do it

he is a huge faggot that needs approval. Men do what they want to do and own the success and the failure that stems from it. This faggot just can't own the failure. Not even when he is sharing the guilt with her dumbass wife. Fuck that people.

Somebody needs to make cryptowaifus already so we can be done with the gf/wife meme.

Checked, and if, for some reason, I became exceptionally rich I will never tell anyone. Even as it is I have a female friend who becomes exceptionally clingy and uncharacteristically 'nice' when I bring my wallet out

Why do they need permission to buy crypto????? Surely no one can be so cucked that everything is shared 50:50??

This is true, my gf is happy for me and my big gains and only asked how she can set up an account so she can learn and trade.

Not in this country, didn't know it was like that somewhere.

Who said I wasn't enjoying life? Crypto is icing on the cake.

>what is a pre-nup?

>marrying a non-obedient western "woman"

that only is true if you are a fucking cuck. Specially when it comes to money you worked for. It's good practice that each one has it's own job and money and they do whatever the fuck they want in a healthy relationship. Then you have big decisions that need to pool every resource that need to be taken by both parties. But some faggots think that marrying a bitch means she gets to control shit she can't understand because she never cared before.
I believe that most are marrying for the wrong reasons.

Had to get my wife's approval before I spent my money on crypto. It's just life. You virgins on here wouldn't understand.
>haha you fuck
When you grow up, you'll realize how important your wife is. You guys are a team not some individualistic psychos.

That pic reminds me of this

>my wife's approval
>before I spent my money

Yeah but if I'm carrying the team to the fucking moon she can keep her dumb ideas to herself.

Nothing hilarious about this guy.

He also has posts begging another redditor to sell him weed for cheap and he also has a kid.

This. Women are ruined because society has given too many rights to them.

>my wife's approval
>before I spent MY money.

when you get married you become a team.
the problem with OP and the cuck pics, is they didnt fucking vet who they were going to be on a team with.

dude, the teenager argument is mute when you are a grown ass man that needs to check with someone else even if you cam take a shit.
No matter how much you are "enjoying" life, you are not free.

KEKKKKKKK

If you need her approval to spend your own money she's treating you like a kid

how much gains did you show her tho

Never. Never about finances w your girls. Never.

Why are you spending time with shitty people? Find someone worthy.

LMAO @ the average modern male

If my wife or girlfriend tried telling me I couldn't buy something, I'd buy two of it and then go fuck someone else just to spite her

>Allowing your woman to have power over you

Literally bugman tier, andI hate that term as much as the next guy.

>tell gf I'm making absurd amounts of money on obscure high risk investments
>wow that's really impressive user, you're so smart
>does it bother you that i'm reckless with my money?
>no I trust your judgment

you guys are dating the wrong girls

holy fucking shit

my gf came over last weekend said

>are you going to buy a bitcoin?

seriously? who does this bitch think i am? some normie buying at the top of the bubble?

I almost told her about my $200k in memecoins, but decided not to

looks like i made the right choice

Stay mad I get to creampie inside a tight 26 year blonde hottie with DD boobs and a tight ass every night.

>when you get married you become a team.
nice meme kafir

you can do that without signing anything

Thanks for the laughs m8

my grandfather refuses to tell anyone including my grandmother how much he is worth. They have a joint account that they both put money into for bills and that's it. I mean he treats my grandmother well but she and no one else has any idea how much money he has. Guy was ahead of his time.

Go smoke some weed and have your child grow up to be an retarded asshat too.

JUST

please reflect on your life at this moment.

>change the subtitle from Jews to feminists
PC faggot

women are shit at investing

**ATTENTION ALL THE HUGE ASS MARRIED KEKS READING THIS THREAD ATTENTION**
It seems you never had proper education or you lack a proper father figure
Never forget...
>It's Better to Beg for Forgiveness than to Ask for Permission

>the normie cope

How do these people even make it to Veeky Forums?

Is this the top of the bubble?

literally the same. my gf just sent me 5k to do whatever I want with them because she trusts me. maybe you niggas are just dumb and your girls are skeptical for good reason

never reveal your power level

DONT PITCH THE BITCH

youtu.be/qhmZSHOCOCw?t=97

relax with the philosophical advice tyrone

>My wife is a pharmacist, I am an engineer that stays at home with the kids

Cool man, I'm 21 y/o Vale magnate worth a strong 7 figures. How many authority points do I get?

What I was saying is that you don't need to "check with someone else even if you can take a shit" when you're with someone who is not an immature, opportunistic gold digger.

soy

it is. Soon they will fuck up, they will lose the house, the bitch living with them will take whatever is left and they will be roaming /r9k/ or some other shitty board trying to send paypal money to random girls for attention

Women were a mistake.

COPE

>paypal money
Soon to be REQ money though

you are missing the point, gold digger or not, you don't need to check anything with anyone. At least not when it comes with decisions you take with your own money.

no, they are not, they are great for a lot of shit, including sharing the profits later down the road. It's fucking great to make it and then share that with someone you care.
The problem is that a lot of idiots are confused on who's in charge.

Anyone can do that for $100

>3D women
lol

>wah there aren't enough roasties in crypto
>sees some gains OMG ABORT ABORT CASH OUT
It's entirely sexism though not women's risk-averse nature.

Bro I could do that for like 50 dollars

implying anyone here wants to see women traders

Google-translate tier Japanese

Just make sure your gf never finds out you lied to her cause that could end badly