What do you guys think about Cindicator (CND)? Seems like an interesting platform and appears to be doing quite well...

What do you guys think about Cindicator (CND)? Seems like an interesting platform and appears to be doing quite well. Good to hold?

bump

yeah probably, but beware of whales hording the supply for its product
t. former cnd holder

What did you move to from CND? Looking for safe bets that will move decent in 2018 that I can hold long term. Goal is to pay off student loans in a year or two.

you can buy practically anything right now and pay off your student loans by the end of the year.

COSS. Low as fuck marketcap for an upcoming crypto-to-fiat exchange. No matter how you look at it, it's guaranteed gains currently.

Thanks. Pretty new to crypto in general but I've owned bitcoin for online purchases in the past. I'll most likely be buying an holding about $1,000 USD per month in crypto to give this a shot.

As I understand it all this token does is allow you access to their AI. How is the token ever going to increase significantly in value?

you just said it. the more people who hold cnd to access the bot the less there is available. the more people think the bot offers profitable information the more the price will increase. see how that works? also it pretty much tells you, "x is listing on bittrex or bitfinex this month", "x price will go up to y in February". the things you are too lazy to find out here or some pajeet discord, but it's legitimate signals you don't need to view with suspicion. the forecasts/signals should become much more accurate over the next year and the amount of shitcoins and scams will only increase too. cindicator is going to be a huge time saver by sifting through the bullshit for you. ideally you should be buying enough tokens to use their products, as soon as you do you'll be able to see that the token has real value, not speculative value.

That's how I viewed it too, seems like it would help cut all the shitcoins out of the equation because the AI does all the research for you.

And their bot pretty much tells you when a good time to get in/out would be.

that, also i like that it gives support/resistance levels for btc and eth each week. i imagine in a few months they will be significantly more accurate. gives me more time to focus on shitcoins and not get surprised by btc one way or the other.

So is there any point in holding it if you don't have enough to access the bot?

Yeah because the people using the bot will need the coins and that will increase the value of them.

no point to it at all, it's basically useless and the AI has been proven to be inaccurate on multiple occasions. It's a pajeet coin pretending to be something useful.

it's the beginning though and you get what you pay for. when it's more accurate you can imagine how much that information will be worth.

Inaccurate? 77% success rate. Stop FUD or trying to hide that kind of gem. This is an easy 5x up to 10x.

source?

cheapest coin in binance

ergo an easy boomer

give it 2 weeks and this will just replace tron and you'll easily make x2

you can sell in a month or two and reinvest in something with more stable long term potential like xrp or icx

Bought some today, just shy of the ATH, but the tech looks very interesting.

There's been numerous studies on crowd-sourced intelligence. Considering crypto is largely based on perception/speculation, this could be a very useful tool indeed.

DYOR.

if this replaced tron we would all get lambos

>Update
Bitch I don't see a 77% accuracy claim. I'm asking for a web link not your crappy research paper.