Anyone else still live like they're poor even though they've made a lot of money in crypto?

Anyone else still live like they're poor even though they've made a lot of money in crypto?

>be me yesterday
>drive my 2002 base model ford focus to the dollar store to buy instant noodles and discounted cereal
>meanwhile I have six digits in my blockfolio

Nah I'm still poor, life is hell.

Yes.

Welfare leech with 400k portfolio checking in

Yes. That's how you make it. Live frugally, don't get a credit card etc. etc.

then what is the point.. drive fast and do drugs soyboy

the only thing poor is your diet. you need some proteins and fats user

did you actually cash out or you just think you've made money?

Six figure portfolio isn't that much after tax. Do you live in America?

Are you gonna play the game with the IRS and risk having it all taken suddenly in 30+ years?

yes. literally ate beans from a can yesterday

you should at least eat real food user

i have a credit card, but i always pay if off on time while earning reward points

Yeah, I made a thread about this yesterday.

I've been in crypto since 2011 and made over 2 million but I still claim gov benefits and pretend I'm poor.

Partly because materialism doesn't interest me, and partly because I want society to buckle under the weight of people like me.

It's a profound feeling

7 MIL equivalent is the lucky number

The point is to create generational wealth.

You're gonna die early, and the last 20 years of your life are gonna be shit if you continue eating that way.

There's nothing wrong with a bowl of minute ramen every now and again, but if it's a daily food for you, watch out. Sodium will get ya.

you can take it out little by l;ittle, say 300 dollar every month, that way your income would be too low to tax

same here only my car is from 1999

>t. "can't cash out" poster

>even though I have six digits in my portfolio
You're still poor, I'm in the same boat. Its not real until you cashout.

This is me, Im getting all the money back that the welfare took from me now.

Feels good senpai!

oh yeah? materealism not important? give me a thousand bucks then

>You're gonna die early
how is that a bad thing?

Yes. Living like you are poor when in fact you are poor is the largest red pill, too large for most people to swallow.

>Work from home so moved to third world shithole
>Spend about $800 a month
>6 figures worth of Ethereum and BTC
>Only spend the money I make with my job, and save some on the side
>30k USD in savings
>Still live like a fucking bum even compared to other people in this shithole I live in

*welfare state

I've gave away more on Veeky Forums in the past month, not joking

Seven figure club here. I am just waiting out the year until reduced capital gains tax then I’ll cash out a bunch but still live like a middle class bugman.

Sucks to be your own bank, I don’t have a security guard. Living like a poorfag is my poor man’s opsec.

Damn I really fucked that up. I meant
>Living like you are poor when in fact you are rich is the largest red pill

>have a car and house
>poor

>More money than I've ever had in my life.
>Still refuse to turn on the heater this winter, eat meals that are 50% rice or beans.
>Never leave the apartment except to forage for food

It's not an exciting life, but someday I'll travel the world on my passive income.

why not to give out another 1k then?

I hope to get ridiculously wealthy from doing jack shit, in part because I want to see and feel firsthand just how retarded this society can get. Hope it burns summarily afterwards.

good on you user
go for it
id rather have people like you scam the system then some fucking niggers and allahu akbars

Unfortunately it goes beyond material goods to physically restricting freedom of movement.

The world in which you can just freely walk "public" land long distance to get to where you want to go, doesn't exist anymore. Not in the south at least.

>I hope to get ridiculously wealthy from doing jack shit
>muh labor theory of value

nigga are you seriously going to live like a drug dealer the rest of your life? except they have cash and you don't

same

You're a cunt but I like you. Game it for all you can and watch it crumble my man.

Well, come on, isn't a little unfair that I threw $100 at something with almost no knowledge of what I was doing, and, by chance, now it's worth $20,000 and rising?

because you're a faggot

where do you live now?

in combination with;
>he last 20 years of your life are gonna be shit

Haven't seen where that came from. Actually can not tell anything about that since never really experienced that, but why not to move, if that is a real shithole then probably everything is possible in there

It will be highly regulated by then. Hopefully you will have purchased holo-coins by then.

... So you are doing this as a statement of how shit the welfare system in developed nations are? I may not like leaches like you... but you may be helping prove the libertarian's points.

>he thinks coins have VALUE

coins have cost, not value, there is no value in any coin and they are 100% speculation