Been missing out on pump after pump, please recommend me some coins biz my life is in your hands

Been missing out on pump after pump, please recommend me some coins biz my life is in your hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdlvQOXkZP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy ZCL on bittrex. Wait until the fork (date to be announced). Sell just before the fork for guaranteed profit or set a stop loss. Dont chase pumps.

buy ICON and hold for 2 months

i have 3 ZCL on cryptopia, do you know if they support the fork?

Dont chase the pumps, you will always lose to faster traders. Invest in value

OMG
XML
KMD
ELIX
VEN
LINK
FUN

Invest in low marketcap coins I've been doing it for the whole 2017, netted me 12000%. Sometimes you lose sometimes you struck moon mission. My next pick is MBRS on cryptopia only 6m marketcap

poor fag here. just bought 500 after seeing this post lmao

Download blockfolio to track your coins, read biz,reddit,bitcointalk and other forums.

Sign up to kucoin with this code, I'll send you some ETH after you sign up as a small bonus

1vxeM

Buy Raiblocks, Deepbrainchain, and Dragonchan, NEO as well as Request Network

HOLD for a year, thank me later.

Don't chase pumps, invest in coins with good long term potential. I've been shilling SUB since September and this coin went from 4c to 1.6USD. It's currently at 1.53c.

Watch it closely. Also keep an eye on Icon and Cardano.

It's currently at 1.53USD*

oopsie. pic related my portfolio earlier today

Yeah but that moon mission has already ended

What app is this

shill me on SUB

The moon mission hasn't even started my friend. Check Substratum on CMC and you'll there's no moon, just a steady rise.

Closed beta started rolling out December 31st, open beta is about to be released this month and v1 is coming later in February. Be ready for moon mission on beta release, and 2nd moon mission before v1.

Be sure to do your research on the coin beforehand though, here's a good video. Read their fucking whitepaper you colossal faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdlvQOXkZP8

Delta

SUB is decentralized web hosting with a one-click app so people can earn money passively and sites hosted can't be banned on any countries or be fucked by lack of net neutrality. Just read the fucking whitepaper or watch the video I recommended to the other user. I ain't spoonfeeding you.

I'll say this though: like Apple and Jew Jobs, SUB team understands that user adoption and experience is essential to a product which is why it shits all over Shift. SkyCoin is interest but isn't a direct competitor. DADI is a bit more of a competitor but a bit different.

>video of some guy with a webcam talking

Man, I never trust coins shilled by guys with webcams.

If you did back when you made this video you'd have AT LEAST 15x gains.

>back when you made this video

So I was the guy with the webcam the whole time. Seriously though I'd trust what these guys had to say much more if they just spoke instead of showing me their strange little faces, gives me those weird door-to-door salesman vibes.

I get you. I'm not asking you to trust him though. All that he's saying you can read for yourself on SUB's whitepaper, by checking their dev team's linkedin and the SUB YouTube channe and Twitter accounts.

LEND is on its way up user

RCN seems to be looking good

Enigma or nothing.
Seriously, it is a sleeping giant.

FUN is on fire

This is my plan.

This and some trx.

you don't ask for recommendations, just buy some random coin and shill it everywhere so the price goes up
everyone giving recommendation is a scammer and you must outscam them you get significant gain

Ven buy and hold you ducking brainlet

AION
ICX
ELF
VEN
QASH for something longterm
maybe OMG

invest in asia