Is this coin dipping today? please tell me it's dipping

is this coin dipping today? please tell me it's dipping.

Ive fucked myself over trying to predict the dip. Just in for the ride now

there was a minor dip like an hour ago but I don’t think more is gonna come

There's a livestream tomorow, no way this is dipping.

I lost 3,000 fucking tron trying to do this dude. I'm honestly so mad.

should've copped when it was at 12 cents yesterday... I regret not buying more at this point
>all aboard lightcycle to moon

How did this shit coin make it into the top 50.

I just don't understand this market anymore. The marketing, the website, the whitepaper. It's like Chinese diarrhea.

Because chinese Justin Bieber is the ceo

Newsflash nobody in crypto cares about fundamentals. It’s all about pumping

Top 10 faggot. And it's only going one way from here. Up

>from 1300 to 990
>minor dip

That shit was golden opportunity

yeah, feeling pretty dumb for not getting in then.

only have 2.5k of that shit. but i bought at 250 sats.

seriously considering buying at 1200.

Bought at 250 SATs, sold at 1100. Lost 10k tron trying to swing trade because it went up to 1400 immediately. Sold at a slight loss because I wanted to buy the dip to get my tron back and now I'm stuck waiting to buy back in. I made a ton of money but I'm still mad. Realistically could this get dumped back to 1k sats again and is it worth buying back in now or should I chase another moon?

I had 7900 tron. Told when it was at .000067 eth.. I made money off of xlm but I can only afford about 3400 trx now. You're not alone.. it always dips after it suddenly goes up. But no I get left behind after holding this thing since it was like 3 cents

Mooning again. Dip is over. Buy now or stay poor.

Thought it was crashing hard a couple hours ago so I sold. Told myself not to be greedy and bought at the exact bottom of the dip to gain 300 more coins than I sold. Feels pretty good.

At least I'm not the only one ITT that lost Tron trying to swing trade...thanks guys

I have 10k TRX and 3k XLM will I make it EOY?

Don't confuse dumping with dipping.

I have 22K of these coins and i plan to hodl till 2020. Am i going to make it?

I'm on that boat user, Bought back in a bit high because I was scared it was going to take off without me.

Depends on how effective the coin burn for tron is, you could make some good money hodling it, as for xlm I would recommend riding the money snake rather than holding, but holding is safer so it depends on your view of risks and how much you may be willing to lose, good luck

Sold my at 1400 sats, for a swing trade

It's 120% for a day, it has to dip

80k here, will I escape wageslavery bros?

is it tomorrow? i was under the impression it was a couple days

If the coin burn goes well user, you just may.

Well, #7 now, NEM is next.

>tried to predict the dips the entire day
>lost half of my stack
not doing that again until it gets to 1$ end of the month, fuck my weak hands

Buddy look at the sell walls, you are getting played by the chinese man. How stupid can you be? The chinese have huge red sell walls. Over 10 + 800,000 sells walls coming at .22 and .23 this thing will drop to at least 15 when you wake up. Then when he gives his broken english live stream about his "NASDAQ" bullshit the coin will drop back to 9 and then when he rambles about his shit dog game it will settle at 7

Sold at 106 47k tron
Fucking waiting til it was 80 to buying with more Tron
Bastard skyrockets to 140
Put buy order at 100 masturbate to calm myself down and try to fall asleep
Wake up and see 50k Tron bought at 100
See a minute second drip to 98
Thank the Lord, I will never sell you tron