I told you idiots to get on Electra before it reached one cent that was literally 2 hours ago now im at fucking 4x and...

I told you idiots to get on Electra before it reached one cent that was literally 2 hours ago now im at fucking 4x and you brainlets are scratching your heads. Electra just announced they are being picked up by another trading platform where are you user GET ON THIS ROCKET

Fake screenshot current price is 41 sats

no it literally just went back to .007 it was at .01

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ONE! MOMMY WHY DID I MISS THE MOON MISSION MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYY! IT'S NOT FAAAAIIIRR

It's not over it once the new platform picks it up on the 11th it will reach new heights

Probably just a fat fingered whale.

I was excited too though OP, but we’ll get there pretty soon.

How long are you holding?

>have fuck all to invest
>all these coins being shilled on biz

I don't even know what to buy anymore for maximum ROI, kill me

Since you guys like high risk high reward shit how come no one is shilling htmlcoin here?
Free +20% everyday

Sorry can't hear you over my DBC gainz

>mfw I bought 1.5 million ECA at 12 satoshis just because the new wallet looked pretty

go work a wage job for like a week and get into it christ

I’ll cash out my investment when it gets on a good exchange, I’ll just play it by eye after that. I’m 3x already so feeling pretty comfy about it.

What exchange?

same exact picked it up on the 1st and 3x easy pz

coinscontrol

big brain investor strat

Managed to pick up 55k shame it's still on that shitty exchange...

No kidding but once it isnt bottle necked by shit exchange this coin has enough goddamn fuel to destroy the moon

I hope so, Tempted to buy more but i got these at a good price hmm tough decision indeed.

If it aint on binance or kucoin i aint fuckin wit fuh nigga

Aint no one got time for no bitch ass ether delta scam shit on gd folk

121k for $15. Cheapest fucking ticket to the moon ever.

The buys are sooooooooo empty
It's just waiting for a whale to dump

How long does the deposit take on this shitty fucking exchange?