EXIT ALL ALTS THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

EXIT ALL ALTS THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I hope it fucking goes to 20k now, alts need to bleed.

ALREADY DID, LETS FUCKING GOOO

DIE ALTS DIEEE

I wanna see how normies will react when ripple goes to .10 cents

how come every time you fags do this i go check btc price and it's the same as it was an hour ago

U WILL CRY ALT KEK

This is a little early, but I am getting nervous...

Nah....with the dominance going down you have increasingly less power over alts, you will cuck them every time, until you don't.

C U C K*

>believing that exiting alts is a good idea
impatient squids keep feeding the whales

Lol did you cucks learn nothing earlier

wont be long before 60% BTC dominance

Grandpa, did you forgot to take your medicines again?

honestly fucking retarded trump voter

enjoy going broke. plz hodl bitcoin til u die

who the fuck wants to buy this shitcoin

shh this coin is sleeeepy

please just let it die

Explain?

Fucuuuck just breakout already!

That's what I think as well. Still have normies flooding into the market, and when they do, it's coinbase.

Then they see ETH and BTC. Maybe a larger percent go to ETH these days due to FOMO. But they'll avoid LTC short-term because ITS RED. And then buy BTC.

I think ETH will eat up some of each, but there is still huge demand for BTC. People are still waiting to get verified.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH DUMB ASS. HOW RETARDED ARE YOU>?

just dumped 25% of my BTC into ETH after this recent dip from 1k. lets see how i do.

You guys are literally retarded if you think it's going back to 60รท dominance.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Bet me 10 ETH BTC will have a 60% market dominance in 6 months. That's a long fucking time in crypto.

I will write a smart contract right now so we can both pony up the money.

You won't do it though you pussy ass bitch. BTC is struggling and is primed to die.

Man these core cucks are so desperate. Get over it. Move on with your life. The market woke up to Bitcoin's 0 future and useless/corrupt devs months ago. Why haven't you? Do yourself a favor and sell whatever BTC you have for any one of a dozen different decent coins.

good call. eth is due for its third leg mega run beyond 1k. I think its gonna break 1k then settle up around 1100 or 1200 then really moon and do some price discovery.

well everyone is pumping the actual shit coins like xvg. no one is buying the blue chips like omg. is it bc the blue chips are more manipulated? therefore its harder to moon past these walls? just a newvie trying to soak up as much knowledge as i can so i can also make it in this world.

You are better off investing in some ALTcoin and HODLing, do you not realize that there will be no incentive to mine bitcoin once all coins are mined? No miners, no transactions, no bitcoin value.

yeah seriously how fucking long is it gonna take for big daddy to rekt these fucking shitcoins. The normies need to feel pain and bleeed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay poor shitcoiners.

The normies aren't even buying Bitcoin. How many people did you get into crypto or know of that got into crypto recently that bought Bitcoin? Its 0 or close to it. You try to convince a regular person to buy Bitcoin and you look like a complete crazy person and they want nothing to do with it. You try to convince them of things like Ethereum, IOTA, and they're all fucking over it if they're even slightly techy.

I'm game

that is exactly my point. btc needs to go on a bullrun and make the normies who buy shitcoins like XRP bleed until they panic sell

You make this thread every day and nothing ever happens. Face it, ever since Futures launched the price has been controlled. Bitcoin is fucked.

Fuck off grandpa

At this point the people still holding Bitcoin are (relative) long timers who haven't figured out how to let go. Either because they became brainwashed by core's false narrative, or because they just long for the old days and want them to come back.

just look at how divided each of these threads are. it used to never be this way. everyone knew that bitcoin pumping bled the alts. Now it is different

>inb4 muh new paradigm

yea fuckers this time it actually IS different

bitcoin showed its age and its struggle to keep up with demand and EVERYONE saw.

Sure. Can we do this in BTC? Cause I'd bet you 0.5 BTC which kinda 10 ETH for 60+% market dominance

but bitcoin is a shitcoin

my body is ready, as long as it takes out the ripple sheckle down i will be happy as fuck

Buttcoin is a normiecoin though.

This. Bitcoin volatility has been stifled and the alts will continue reducing btc dominance.

Bitcoin's only value coming up will be as a relic, an artifact, a necessary failure in the process of developing a functional crypto. Are we still using Matchlocks?

Only noobs are buying alts now. I'll be here to laugh at you when you get REKT by BTC.

Why do you think Bitcoin wont adopt this? The alts are test servers. The forks are literally forks. Once it's been proven worthy it'll all be merged into master

pathetic that bitcoiners only and final argument for it pumping again is because it has happened in the past. SAD! bitcoin has failed itself as a currency, a store of value, and even recently as the gatekeeper of alts. people trade eth pairs now, nobody gives a fuck about sats. people trade these days to gain eth or usd

DELUDED COREKEKS

I don't believe in bitcoin long term. But if you don't see a short term shift coming you are stupid.
Alts always have a bear period after a massive bullrun.

Put your money in bitcoin now, and buy back with an even bigger position than before.
Or spend 1,5 week looking at your blockfolio bleed, hoping that the correction stops.

people are always losing faith in btc ... new promising projects are always springing up and gaining traction... Why would this trend reverse?

Yeah

>
>
>people are always losing faith in btc ... new promising projects are always springing up and gaining traction... Why would this trend reverse?
Because it always does consistently...the better question is why would it not reverse

You're right, but as a trader you have to recognize that it will moon and crush the alts again.

But why?

it already mooned hard a month ago, btc went through months of barely any movement before so why the fuck should it keep going up up up without settling at a price for a bit?

since most people and especially newbies are trading ethereum pairs instead of btc pairs, why wouldn't ethereum pump and bleed the alts. I don't need your advice either, ive been in the game since '13. things have changed and I think bitcoin is doomed

I'm not even a "bitcoiner" I've got a bunch eth and ltc as well.

I'm still daytrading the shitcoins to gain more btc

> bitcoiners only and final argument for it pumping again is because it has happened in the past

> SAD! bitcoin has failed itself as a currency

You're contradicting yourself. Even if it failed itself in the past, that's no indication it will fail again in the present or future.

either larping or retarded

because it's a long standing trend, btc dominance is always going down over time. sometimes it will spike back up but continue to go down in the long run.

bitcoin is going to fall 20% tomorrow, wait and see.

either retarded or larping

hahaha that's some deep substantiated argument user.

honestly curious, what do you think will save bitcoin? it has failed itself PERMANENTLY as a currency. it was never capable to scale properly from day one and you can fork it all day long but the OG bitcoin HAS failed itself as its proposed "Peer to peer digital cash"

Keep dreaming you stupid fag

something is up. Whales are dumping xrp, xlm, ada, this price action is not consolidation (lol if you are still in these). 100 million tether printed, all alts going down despite bitcoin barely moving yet.

nah, we are going to get this same thread again, and btc will still be 15k.
i don't think btc is dead/will die also it stopped being a currency when corecucks called it a
"store of value" so btc is doing a great job atm lol

Utter bullshit its literally acting the same as in June with the alt run. BTC lightly oscillates seemingly going sideways, then slowly the momentum kicked in following months before it went parabolic

What old times? Bitch we just hit a record high about 2 weeks ago?

OOGA BOOGA

That won't happen faggot

Not one of you BitCucks can give a reason besides "Lightning network integration" as the saving grace of Bitcoin. Sure, lets assume "Lightning network", or outsourcing your transaction fees, takes place. So your transaction time is instant, fees are low, and one day all the Bitcoins are mined.

What then BitFaggot? There will be NO incentive for your CORE miners to keep pushing transactions along, and in fact, NO incentive to use core at all! It will be another hard fork before you know it and that tiny 21m coin market cap will become the biggest pump and dump scheme of them all - if you had a network that incentivized miners to continue processing your transactions. Good luck with "low transaction fees" and a shit-ton of lost confidence. Viable alternatives doing what the lightning network supposedly does are already out, so get on the fucking boat and HODL something WORTH HODLING!

Nothing is permanent, what makes you think it failed?

Sure in it's current state it might have some scaling problems, but some of that is getting fixed with segwit.

Other forks are doing pretty good as well. BCH peeked to 4k last month. A bitcoin test server is outplaying ETH FFS. It seems to work pretty well, and if it works well enough BTC will adept.

BTC still has the highest market cap and highest everything. You think is anyone is just going stand by and watch it die?

When I first started mid last year, people used to go by the idea that bitcoin goes up alts were pulled up also, which was correct at that time. In the insane bull run we just had for BTC it proved opposite. Also people moved into BTC for the free moneys for BTG too.

Inside here. There are huge things.

I think I've said enough.

t. retarded dinosaur in denial

Bitcoin is done. Fuck your pointless trashcoin

good god, don't you fucking get it? massive newfag influx caused the bitcoin pump, now they found alts. it's going to take fucking ages before bitcoin gets some traction again.

this is what ive tried explaining to people everytime this thread has been made for the past week, but people think its supposed to go up forever without some sort of settling point for a bit until new money comes in.

NO MOMMY NO

Ok the last 4 times this happened Bitcoin went down again. The dip on number 4 is not as deep as the previous 3 though. So while I usually tell you fuckers to STFU maybe it might go to 16k this time before crashing to 12k again!

LOL

Bitcoin is fucked! The coin is not going to recover.

Uh is it possible you can document this but I would fucking love to see this when BTC market dominance is like 10% lol

nice projection there

Honestly, this shit just sounds like a joke now. This coin is dead. It's over. Move o.

If bitcoin is over, why are you trading btc pairs?

ITT: bagholders who went long at 19k and can't cope with being poorfags

>Bitcoin

Lad, that was SOOOOO 2017....2018 is the year that Alt-Coins break through.

You know why Bitcoin is still relevant? Because it's the arbitrary Medium of Exchange for Alt-Coins....that's it.

Once you can buy Alt-Coins with USD or dollars directly, it's game over for Bitcoin.

Mark. My. Words.