I got insider informations that XLM will drop hard due a bad announcement in a week

I got insider informations that XLM will drop hard due a bad announcement in a week.

for long time hodlers it will be no problem
but short-term ppl should get their asses out.

proof

I had a videocall with one of their maindevs,
he didnt send me any documents.

I just wanted to warn short-term people about this coin.

Really ? it doesnt even need an info to fall. Look at its growth -40% would be literally healthy for it to keep growing.

There is so much class A information in this oh boy thankyou so much fthy nigger I pull out now :) hell no

Wow, feeling quite comfy seeing all this fud.

Proof that u even called a fucking dev hahaha u fucking pajeet

The proof is to maintain it's sideways trend it must keep going sideways

Ma boy

strap up, this bitch aint done

Yeah, whatever.
I don't care what you think.

Im just a trader myself with much more connections to the topcoins.
XLM will not die but due this upcoming announcement hardly drop.
It will recover but for shot-term investors there are much better coins at the moment.

what is the news you feggit

^^^ shill said coins

when user says sell
i buy

x18 using this strat

this XLM fud is amazing, yet the volume is still the same

If u mean it like that u shouldve state ur post in an other way, like this u Just sound like a ripple or raiblock holder

^^^ girl is beautiful; same as the beautiful rocket I'm strapped into known as XLM. This bitch about to hit $1

It's about the stellar wallet and servers.
They got problem with it because the main-servers got infected and it may cause loosing some smaller servers of the wallet what could result in loosing some coins to the bad setup of this project.

I just got off the phone with someone high up in stellar. it will be listed on a major korean exchange. announcement soon.

>loosing

I just got off the phone with someone high up in stellar, Stellar CEO got aids from thai ladyboys, sell now before the anuncement.

My dad is Stellar and he said he's going to ban you OP

Go sleep ranjeet

I just got off the phone with a Thai lady boy, and she told me that my dick is Stellar. Buy my semen before announcement soon.

just got the email from bogdanoff

Stellar $500 by midnight

I just talked to john stellar - founder of stellar and he told me that they are buying Apple.

Announcement soon.

lmaooooo what a knobhead

OP doesn't know what he's talking about, buy at this dip or forever regret the stellar boom

just got off the phone with Punit, he said that we got to shit in the street some more before XLM can moon.

Oh sum yung guy

>I got insider informations that XLM will drop hard due a bad announcement in a week.

You're a pajeet aren't you?

You want this to tank so you can get in on the profits and catch the swing..

I just got off. Stellar confirmed going to moon.

Please be advised that this is just my personal opinion and is not meant to constitute investment advice.

I like your sentiment here friend.

My hands are getting weak on this one. I have some cash coming to me tomorrow that I want to invest. Maybe I'll put it here and double down

anyone who dumps their XLM is a legit retarded and should be euthanized for their own good

>doesn't know how replying works

My man.

I'm doing it too.

nice trajectory money snake

normie get out

Insider trading at intel.

>loosing
Confirmed stinky pajeet

that's redundant

If you're so confident OP, post a picture of your face and timestamp so we know you're forreal. We'll screencap it.

>main-servers got infected and it may cause loosing some smaller servers

Try a little bit harder Durgesh

L2 reply faggot

OP

Fucking pajeet. This will hit 1,5$ during the next week.

>spreading FUD so it dips leading up the announcement and load the fuck up when it pops the day of

>hardly drop

Using the word "hardly" to mean drop a large amount, rather than a very small amount, proves you are a pajeet of the highest order. Fuck right off

insider info here. XLM will continue to fall, sell all bags immediately

omfg this fud. kill yourself please whoever you are.

user knows the deal

Bump

This needs to become a banner for /biz

insider here, XLM is gonna break $100 tomorrow.
I have zero proof but TRUST ME I'M AN user

Just went all in.

Did I fuck up boys?

Spell check next time, rakeesh

Fuck off you filthy Patel

LOL user JUST POSTING SO HE CAN BUY IT CHEAP. DONT BE FOOLED!

No, dont panic and HODL the dips that are coming have nothing to do with you. Wait for the announcement.

Daily reminder that if you hold this coin you're either a nigger or a woman.

Not to add to FUD, but I recently had a "Complete:Error" sending 10000 STR from Polo to my Stellar ledger wallet. Waiting for a ticket reply.

OMFG stellar just announced a partnership that ties it to the korean wan and also with VeChain. TOO THE FUCKING MOON BOYS.

>Source: i made it up

OP does this have something to do with them suspending me taking out my xlm from binance the last few days?

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

source.

nice just sold 10k

i've only made 2.5x gains at 4800 sats

110k XLM crew checking in.

Stay away from my coins. Mine. Not yours.

fucking TRON has sniped our gains

source sir?

hahahahh look at all these desperate xlm fags all scared and twitchy

> Proof

You guys are on the side winder coin, why would you care? It moons once a year. This year being an exception

Im fucking an advisor for the xlm team... dip coming. Dip for sure, then more growth. Don't ask how I know or why Im telling. Im not responding to any posts...for those of you that pay attention to this, your welcome. Hold and make some money.

yea same... it's been fucking 28 days

>XLM will not die but due this upcoming announcement hardly drop.

OP any recs on other coins? for short term

i wonder what the bad announcement is? "we regret to announce that IBM has decided to withdraw its partnership with stellar. but do not worry we are still partnered with african nigger tribes"

Just took my cock out of OP's mom paid her from the Stellar wallet and it worked flawlessly. When she kisses you goodnight let me know how my cum tastes pajeet.

>implying I'm scared
I will be comfy sitting with my bags that I bought at 800 sats, while you are FOMOing into shitcoins.

Joking read the post below it.. fuck me. I have a phone for every coin im in that is attached to the twitter handle/reddit/website/telegram. As soon as a phone vibrates i check it out and then get ready to dump or to buy in. This costs $60 per coin. Id highly suggest doing the same

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

are you hodling or did you go all in at .92