I sold all of my Ripple, ETH and LTC and put it all into this coin. The only other coin I have is LINK...

I sold all of my Ripple, ETH and LTC and put it all into this coin. The only other coin I have is LINK, and it's nothing to brag about considering I only own 100 of them. Did I fuck up? What do you think the future of this coin is?

easily 1b+ market cap.

already have 10k slumber score.

After cryptodogs take off, this is my next pick. Sleeping giant just waiting to wake up.

You did fucking good
If I wasn't so poor I'd put a bit in it as well

>all in on a coin with the ugliest logo in the crypto space

A N T S H A R E S

N

T

S

H

A

R

E

S

No Dragon is the future. Buy more.

I think Mickey Mouse is pretty ugly too but it worked for Disney before

Check out their new partnership. Google it.

what's your target for this

what is the score for?

i want to make 20k cash... as long as i can do that in 2 years its good enough for me. I have invested around $1200. I know it's not a lot but it's all that I have to put into this and be able to lose it all.

bittrex following them. will pump soon

This dragon is cute. CUTE! Too bad it isn't on binance.

Take that back.

I have 266,480DD, remind me again what the significance of this is?

High slumber scores give you advantages for ICOs on the Dragon Chain platform like discounts and early access.

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>OP buys XRP.
>OP sells XRP for cartoon dragon play money.
>OP goes on the internet and asks anonymous children if he made a good decision.

you fucked up

Well if he bought a few days ago at 70 cents now it is bouncing near $3 he is ok

10b market cap makes it a 50$ coin.
Çan't fucking wait

I bought some at .70, more around 1.60, and today went all in around 2.45

go back to /pol CIA

(You)

its a good move, just be patient

>he doesnt like cute grumpy dragons
never gonna make it

> All in on memecoins

Hope you make it OP, I was wrong about doge

Is dragon slumber score not working for others?
Im trying to calculate and it is calculating for ever and never resolving

this is what I did as well but I kept a side stack and put it into KCS/DENT. Now it's all in DENT. Pretty comfy atm