twitter.com/AnonBabble

XLR

FUN

thanks

already got some, but thanks

SNT could see at least 20-30% in the near term

ECA

ZCL, breh.

Don't sell XLM man - you're going to regret that in 6 months.

VTC

Buy upto .00045. We're going to see .0006 soon

tether, or btc, while you take your time and pick smart places to put your gains.. CVC is badass tho

aion.network

Your welcome. It's pumping tonight or tomorrow on binance

dont sell nimrod take a week off crypto and come back to $1.5 dollar xlm

This is gonna be bigger then etherium

+ 1 for FUN

Expected like $1 next month

It's 1150 now. Was 1300 about 6 hours ago. So if you're not even looking to HODL, just drop it again in week when its 2000

Today I’m shilling AMB so buy AMB and hodl

How much you getting paid for shilling this trash bank token everywhere? fucking sad really

Sold mine for DBC last night thank god

Colx, seriously. Check the website. Coinburn soon, that alone will give you 20 procent gains.

XLM

Wait for the btc bullrun to buy

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within.

>It's... it's... a trash bank token.

ENG

what's the point in selling now? that's the dip, next stop is 1$

No one likes your centralized trash shilling faggot. you just copy paste the same shit every thread.

IBM.
If you don't know you'll never know.

...I wish we only had more shills like you shequelling for us

The banks already won. They won by giving up on their financial crimes and money printing. XRP and interledger solves all of the problems with the banking system that originally resulted in the creation of cryptocurrencies.

Then just buy back in 5 months :^)

tried telling em. this is next gen blockchain from a good company serving a real purpose. good chart indicators too and reasonable mkt cap

fuck it

they're gonna dump yours and everyone elses ass whenever they feel like it.

this is what i don't get... shouldn't you catch more moon missions now so that you can buy a lot more XLM than you'd have if you simply hodl'd XLM for 6 months?

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within.

>Th... they're... just gonna dump it.

RCN

> individual banking network
> gonna pump this month
> full product released this April

Get in early or cry later.

Bitbean. will be used by Amazon in wholefoods

No one likes you, you faggot. That's why you've created yourself an alternative life on /pol/ with other losers. Together you try to shift blame wherever you can - jews, niggers etc, instead of accepting responsibility for your own shortcomings.

PATHETIC
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

BAT my dude

Cindicator