Alright biz how do I turn this into $50,000,000 by eoy ?

Alright biz how do I turn this into $50,000,000 by eoy ?

All in XRB

Thanks me later.

ENG/VEN/NAV/REQ

Sky

XLM
ELIX
KMD
SUB
LINK

>pick ONE project very carefully
>all in
>?????
>profit

Thats what I plan on doing when my long terms finally reach their potential

This is my strategy I take risk by going balls deep on a coin I believe in. Instead of chasing pumps.

I don't know, but I could probably turn it into $50,000.

Just find a coin that will go 50000% and go all in. Ezpz, faggot.

Wow be more greedy you fuckin idiot. Thats why 98% people ine every bubble losses everything. Why? Because you are greedy fuckers and never have enough. Fuck you, life is more than fuckin money.

>putting $155k into ONE coin

What the FUCK?

ITT: Veeky Forums doesn't understand liquidity

iron hands

Literally the dumbest possible choice you can make unless you have insider info.

You are right, one should put at least 300k in a single coin

what's the matter pajeet? Can't losing all the money you got from pump n dumps?

retarded poorfags dont even know what its like to trade with more than 1 bitcoin

you realize, even if you do have $1 mill in some random shitcoin, youll never be able to cash out, unless it makes it all the way up to a top 20 coin?

there simply wont be enough buyers for you to sell without completely crashing the price half way through

Buy order tron at .000010
Buy order DBC at .000001

Sit a comfy man

If you ever had more than 1$ Mln you would know that for example BNTY and PRL on kucoin both had buy and sell walls from 10Mln to 30Mln and nothing happened and with just 1 mln you could just smash through them in market sell and nobody would notice

poorfag

image putting 150k into tron at ICO

I have $130k in LINK, that's my total portfolio.

>he thinks sell walls are real

>Fuck you, life is more than fuckin money.
then you're the wrong board, pal
Greed is good.

A communist lol

Gtfo 10 trillion market cap confirmed

this. i'm greedy as fuck, have $200k portfolio but i'm going for 8 figures or die trying. if you're not greedy and driven get your test levels checked

It's actually not good.

What everyone here should be doing is figuring out what life they want to live. They then should figure out how much money they need to sustain that life (through passive investments etc) and set that as a goal.

Making money for moneys sake is what leads to depression. It's empty. Money should be used as a tool to LIVE.

Its impossible to be depressed when you have 10 million. Assuming you "earned" it yourself and have a reference point to living as a poorfag normie.

>thinks he can't market sell into bots and fake buy walls

then i want as much of that tool as i can get so that i have the freedom of choice when i decide how i want to live my life

granted i'm still young so this worldview is unfledged

>Because you are greedy fuckers and never have enough.
I'm actually more into competition. Kind of like, I don't care about being rich but I hate the guy next door for having $1 value higher than me.

Sure faggot. I'll be banging your mom in my fucking lambo for 10 Tron by the end of Jan

Sigh.

Fuck off, I plan on making as much as I can till I die, and I'm gonna party my ass off around the globe as much as possible while doing so. If you genuinely can not figure out how to enjoy life with a few million, you don't deserve it and need to let those who do get it.

>find out what you love
>find other people who have done work in what you love
>through being driven and greedy during the crypto boom, you've amassed a huge amount of wealth (50MM+)
>the people who are into the same stuff that you like weren't as fortunate
>you can fund their endeavors, keep them wealthy and able to do what they want to do

having shittons of (essentially untraceable and legal) financial wealth is definitely one of the best things for an individual imaginable—assuming you're independent
i can only imagine it being bad if you're relentlessly forced to spend it on things that you hate by a force that you can't possibly stand up to.

ICX

Buy zilliqa on jan 25th
Gonna go 10000000x

>needs to 430x in a year
all in on wanchain desu

By Safex yesterday. If you did not buy Safex yesterday, buy it now.

just buy one of the 4 coins Veeky Forums keeps shilling

You literally won't be able to cash it out, so whatever