UFR, seriously at least read the whitepaper and DYOR

>premise
UFR aims to combine the worlds most revolutionizing conceptual technologies: decentralization and information sharing (filesharing). UFR is completely unique in it's idea and execution, there is no other competitor in the market. Therefor, the potential to boom is enormous.

>why it will moon
Current Torrenting technology suffers from the issue of being centralized through trackers and magnet/file exchanges. Piratebay and Kat.ph. What do the latter two have in common? They were both centralized, and were both shut down by government. Many pajeet sites impersonating the latter two have popped up and it's fucking up pirating at large. This pattern of instability will continue forever until Torrenting becomes decentralized. UFR is The Piratebay/Torrenting meets Blockchain. UFR works by having a distributed hash table on the Ethereum network, completely decentralizing the filesharing process. Everything is handled within a nifty GUI connected to the blockchain.

>pros
- Absurdly low marketcap
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

>cons
- No proof of concept yet.
- Anonymous team.
- Not on many marketplaces yet.

The developers have stated that they are working on getting UFR on Bittrex/Binance. The price is almost guaranteed to at least double before that. The alpha launches in 2018 Q1, which will pump up the price guaranteed, no matter the quality of the initial product. Medium update should be posted sometime next week according to their reddit account.

You can get it on Cryptopia or EtherDelta right now while it's dirt cheap.

>tl;dr
Unique blockchain technology that is guaranteed to at the very minimum 2x, with chances of it booming up to 10-100x as it's currently criminally undervalued. If you do anything, read the whitepaper.
Do your own research on this coin and do not blindly believe me or any other fucking shills here.

Bro, you cant shill what the /s/Discord you got invited on Veeky Forums is shilling here.

get in this

Congratulations
20 shill points have been deposited to your account

Hey Char
>no proof of concept yet
>anonymous team
It is more like science fiction concept

>paying to pirate files

You need a little faith to make the big gains, a year ago anonymous teams were the fucking standard. This is still pirating, you really think the devs want to plaster their faces all over this? kek

Not paying if you upload too.

Read the whitepaper. You're only paying if you're a fucking leecher faggot

>paying if you're a fucking leecher
like i said fuckface...................

u used to have to be a leecher because the companies went after seeders. seeders were comfy with their blocklists or proxies i guess. but you cant contribute anything without downloading something first, and what are you going to do, enter all your PII to buy UFR? i know it sounds great and all, money to be made on trades here, but it is simply antithetical to the piracy movement.
okay i guess get your start by seeding some linux distro's but normalfags arent going to do that

Thanks user just bought 100k... did extensive research

I don't think you need to buy a lot to get in. From what i understood, you get UFR every time you seed something, so you can earn your initial investment back.

Either buy ufr or upload original content. Once seeded, you'll have ufr to use to leech. Simple.

Sounds Good, im in Bro

most amazing shit ever

This you weak dumb pathetic faggots. we all know about your dumb pnd /s/ discord group. Just stop and kill yourself now.

shill

I got this before i found out about the discord pnd channel.....it sounded like a good idea....am i fucked??

Just brought 100k.

Don't worry user you made a good choice. If the team delivers we'll be seeing a nice full moon.

Why you might ask? Because I would personally use this product over all other pirating alternatives hands down. You know you've made a good investment when you actually believe in the product and want to use it in your day to day life.