Hodl or swing trade moons, what's worked best for you biz?

hodling is only way

whenever I trade I feel like I'm doing good job but then I realize I would make same amount or more if I just decided to hodl (not mentioning the time it would save me)

i disagree to an extent but only if you are starting small like me. i've turned 700 bucks into 3.5K over the past couple weeks from swinging a few coins. that's not something i'd ever risk with >50K, but i just don't see how you can quickly get up to 10K if you're starting below 1K without lucking the fuck out in some small cap shitcoin that 10x's.

i feel like i'm in no man's land right now user. 3.5K isn't a lot of money but it's just enough that i don't want to throw it away on a bad swing trade. but hodling in XLM for months isn't going to make me enough money to justify not risking my stack on more aggressive moves. what do?

samepai

what if you have poorfag money? seems like being more aggressive is the only way to /makeit/ if you're starting with less than 10K

started with $500 hodled eth and ltc when below $30 over 15k now now hodling random shitcoins for the 100x profits

been in crypto for less than year btw

i swing trade half my stack and slowly add to my hodling one

$3k initial investment. Currently at $270k. Invest in tech with high potential use cases, partnerships of legit businesses, and known people on the team. After moons, take 15% off the top and reinvest in whatever new alt matches my required criteria. Never FOMO. Keep 50/50 split between BTC/ETH and Altcoins.

Its the most basic an risk averse strategy I could think of and I really haven't had to change it at all. I treat altcoins like your mom, I never pull out.

90% hodl
10% changing eth with mooncoins every day for top gains.
I have no idea what Im doing, its more like roulette.

I’m a poor fag too. I had about 500 BNTY at .16, got fed up with it and sold at .27 to get into REQ but it mooned. Got back into BNTY at .22 and it’s been stable at .27 since. Just as planned

How much did you diversify your initial 3k? It’s hard to not get FOMO with so many appealing moon missions on biz

My initial 3k was all BTC, then I bought some ETH. I didn't buy any alts until June of last year and after my first moon decided on my strategy.

I bought 100k Tron @22 sat. Even after page after page of FUD on Veeky Forums and it going sideways forfuckingever, I never pulled out. So fucking comfy right now. :)

WHat do you think would be a good buy right now?

I got the BTC/ETH comfiness, but for alts I pulled out my XRP after 3X gains and stuck it into stellar but I want to diversify a bit

this seems like the right move for me at this point desu

hope you make it user, you're in a good spot

fuck man i'm so jealous you are exactly where i want to be. how long did it take? what's your endgame?

started with $600 around Dec 11th. Now at 5.5k holding.

>I treat altcoins like your mom, I never pull out.
that was kind of a gay way to end it, but congrats on ur gains user!

Doing both at the same time.
Can't you spell hold in a proper manner or are you retarded?

Both.
I DMOR for currency pairs, sentimental, economic and T.A and day/swing trade 2 - 3 times a week. Can spot anywhere between 50 - 200 pip spread. Doing it everyday is mind numbing.

So I work coins with the remainder of my time. hodl.

I think XLM is still a good buy, especially if you're a long-term holder like me.

Also, XVG, as much as Veeky Forums has turned their back on it after the correction, still has huge potential for mid to late 2018.

On the horizon, I'm waiting for Telecoin to hit ED.

I got in the game January of last year when I read articles about people loading up 747s full of bitcoin mining rigs and shipping them to asia. End game is to buy a house when I hit 2M, retire if I get to 8M.

i'm about a week behind you user. hopefully can push to 5K by next week just hodling the BNTY and XLM that i have

>not sure if shitty joke or doesn't know the most entry level crypto meme in existence
what the fuck is your problem user? get off my thread.

am i too late for a similar trajectory? '17 seems like it was the perfect year to get into crypto. '18 will be good too but i need to flip '18 gains during '19 to truly make it. it won't last forever. honestly worried but what can i do besides work my ass of and make what i can and hope for the best...

>whenever I trade I feel like I'm doing good job but then I realize I would make same amount or more if I just decided to hodl (not mentioning the time it would save me)
You're not choosing the right ones to seeing trade. I've turned 1400 into 75k as of today in less than 2 months. I would only make maybe 3 or 4 trades a week also. Lots of research, pick the winners, see thru the bullshit on here and go with your gut.

>am i too late for a similar trajectory?
Same, yes.
Similar, no.

Remember almost all of these cryptos we are investing in no have no finished product in production with wide adoption. As far as I'm considered, we are still on the ground floor. Think 5 years ahead. So many people on here can barely even think 5 hours ahead and then they lose their shit on FOMO trades. Patience and consistency and you'll make it.