Best european place to move to permanently and cash out millions of crypto?

Best european place to move to permanently and cash out millions of crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portugal is nice in some places. We can start a crypto haven. Plus Drugs are legal if that’s you’re thing.

Pick one of the europoor countries where you wont get butt raped by tax.

italy still 100% unregulated

Leitrim

Fuck that Europe is dead, Move to asia.

How does anything even happen in Italy? I heard they're lazy as fuck.

yeah but maybe it will take me a year or two to cash out then by that time they might have it regulated

Eastern Europe apart from poverty is 99% white
Beautiful nature, qt chicks, pure no-fluoride water in mountain cities, no shitting streets
Far from dead

Eh some parts of Eastern Europe are alright.
Im probably gonna end up moving to the country side in Japan or South korea.

How does one cash out/ live there at same time? Just go opena bank in foreign country withdraw millions and they ask nothing?

italy

Estonia.

>europe is dead
Why?

~Belarus, you can purchase property for $150k or more and get permanent residency, if you want
~Greece or Cyprus, you can purchase property for $250k or more and get permanent residency
~Italy (???, I've heard people say there is no tax on cryptocurrency, but haven't researched it myself)
~Belgium, high taxes on everything except capital gains, including cryptocurrency
~Portugal, can get permanent residency if you purchase property worth $350-500k or more
~Serbia, relatively low taxes and can get permanent residency for the same price as Greece, buying property as well
~Bulgaria, flat 10% tax, can buy property worth around $600k or more and get permanent residency
~Ukraine, relatively low taxes and can get permanent residency for a $100k donation (basically a legal bribe)
~Latvia, relatively low taxes again, can get permanent residency if you purchase property worth $250k or more. Note, you may need to be at least somewhat fluent in Latvian for this choice.
~Andorra, can get permanent residency if you purchase property worth $400k or more. No taxes, tax haven.

If you truly have millions, look at Monaco, Switzerland.

Oh and I forgot Spain. $500k+ in purchased property can get you permanent residency. Unsure on cryptocurrency tax laws though. Hungary had a good program for purchasing property for residency, but is now defunct. May come back in the future though.

I'm sure there's a couple countries I've forgotten about, but these are probably your best bets. Purchasing property or making an investment in government bonds for example, leads to a much easier and smoother process.
>t. have done my research

Last post, but I forgot to mention that Belarus has a 0% cryptocurrency tax until 2023.

Would you suggest going to a tax free countriy to cash out, then moving wherever? it is easy to move big amounts of money money across europe (eu countries and not), or maybe you have to stay within the EU for this to work? Like what if I go to belarus get cash then go to ukraine

The European countries worth investing into are the Central and Eastern European ones that block turd-world immigration. Western Europe is destroying all of its industries and tourism, no one wants to visit, let alone live around street shitters, akbars and niggers.

is it illegal to travel with large amounts of money if it wa legal? not sure how this works

no-fluoride

I agree with you for the most part, both Western and Eastern Europe has it's pros and cons though. Countries like Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland are different when it comes to immigration, than Germany, Sweden, or France is.

You could obtain just tax residency in a country like that, cash out, and then move wherever, but it isn't practical in most cases. You'd obviously need to stay in a country long enough to cash out. I assume you could go to a country like Belarus or Andorra on a travel visa (usually 60-90 days), set up a bank account there, and then cash out.

If you live in the US, Puerto Rico may be an option. I'm unsure on the exact details, but you can move there without any hassle, live there for around half a year, and then cash out with significantly lower taxes, if any at all, than the US. Then you're free to move wherever you want.

Keep in mind, that as long as you hold US citizenship (assuming you live in the US), you have to pay US taxes, even on capital gains, no matter where you live. Unless you renounce your US citizenship of course.

>not american and if i was id renounce it

>Why?
Turn on the news and watch it for a few weeks. Europe is dead as fuck. Better off moving to a country in asia. The tides have turned, westerners just live in denial and still think they are "top dogs" when asia is blowing past them on every level.

greentext by mistake. Thanks a lot for this information it really helped me. How do you physiaclly take the money out of a country and bring it in. Isn't thjat a huge no-no to bring millions of cash into a country?

says a le 56% face.

worst countries in eu have like 10% non ethnic, while usa is 56% white, and in those white arabs are counted and hispanics.

get the fuck out.

>burger meme
Im not from that shithole called america.
The whole west is dead, Asia is on the rise. You'd have to be an absolute retard to not understand this.
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
Please go back to /pol/ you inbred

Then you're in much, much better shape, especially when it comes to taxes. For most countries you can just set up a bank account there, and withdraw your cryptocurrency into that account. As long as your source of income is legal (which it is), it won't be a problem.

I live in Europe, have lived in Europe my entire life. I know what it's like here, and even the immigration problems are overblown, outside of certain places like Malmo (Sweden), Brussels, Paris, Rome.

Maybe that's your problem. Only watching the news, from afar. Have you ever even been to a European country?

I dont have millions but Im curious about Monaco / Switzerland if anyone knows for sure how it works there.

>Keep in mind, that as long as you hold US citizenship (assuming you live in the US), you have to pay US taxes, even on capital gains, no matter where you live. Unless you renounce your US citizenship of course.
How big are your taxes on gains in the US?

In France if I cash out more than 500k, it's about 60%.
JUST

I've been to America and Some western European countries for buisness and school
>pass
I'd rather not stay in any of those psychotic countries.

I'm asking once if withdrawn the cash, let's say from belarus, how would I move it to Ukraine? Isn't it illegal to move across borders with lots of money?

Has anyone renounced their us citizenship to avoud taxman? What are reprecussions? How long can you visit us w/o citizenship?

New Zealand

Buddy fuck europe go to Asia. Just move from country to contry on 3 month visa Japan Korea and somewhere nice in the winter like Phillipines.

Also, what's the safest way to move money across borders?

Good question

Weel, for starters,

>the west is dead
How much of a retard do you have to be, to actually believe this? Just because China is getting stronger and stronger, particularly in economy, doesn't mean Europe is dead, and the west is in shambles.

If you DON'T have millions (at least $1.5M or more) you can absolutely 100% forget about ever moving to Monaco. It's like a private country club, except a country. Incredibly difficult to get residency there, and the standards are incredibly high. Not to mention the cost of living is literally through the roof.

Switzerland is a bit more manageable, but unless you find a good job (fat chance) or have at least $1M+ to spend on an investor visa, you're most likely not getting in.

I don't live in the US, but I've heard with their new tax bill, cryptocurrency is going to be taxed as high as 33-34%. In terms of capital gains overall, if you're legitimately wealthy (millions), it's in the range of at least 35%. 15% if not.

No, it's not illegal in most cases, although don't take my word as 100% fact. It shouldn't be difficult to move your money, as long as you have a bank account in the country you're moving it to.

>bouncing around from country to country every three months
That lifestyle isn't fit for everyone, and if you haven't noticed, it's very difficult to get residency in a country like Japan or South Korea.

To elaborate, you could set up a bank account in Belarus just visiting there for a couple months, cash out, set up a bank account in Ukraine, and then transfer the money from accounts. Keep in mind bank fees may be a concern then.

Oh, and setting up an offshore bank account is always a very viable option to, moving your money through International wire transfers.

The west is pretty dead.
Keep living in denial.

Not an argument Kim.

Not arguing lol its a fact. We actually make fun of how deluded westerns are and you get to prove that stereotype right now.

Was thinking the same

more than 150k and you get the 60%

i'm pretty sure they are loosing more money by making every big earner fly away than by putting something more reasonable... wtf ...

Tbh I would not live in Ukraine. This is the most corrupt country in Europe, almost Africa tier. And you don't know when they start another revolution.
Belarus is more decent.

Switzerland or Monaco if you're rich enough to get in.

So let's say I was to leave my country never come back (except for visiting or something) then go want to cash out. Do I need to set anything up beforehand? Or just fly there and try to talk to people in real life and stuff. And say, hey I want to open bank account. "WHY?"
Because i have crypto
"OK"

?? please walk me through this someone i dont know anything about this stuff

Highly interested in expatriating from the US in 10-15 years as I hopefully eyeball an early retirement. Curious how it has gone for other anons. Costa Rica? Bulgaria? Philippines? Maybe Ireland?Somewhere else? What say you guys?

I think you might be confusing Americans and everyone else. Americans are the ones who still believe they're the only superpower, they think they're on top of the world, the best country ever imagined. That's pure delusion. Your claims of "the west is dead!!" is FUD bullshit.

I agree, I wouldn't live there either, but it does have some benefits, like an extremely low cost of living, relatively low taxes.

>try to talk to people in real life and stuff
Kek you don't get out much do you

>In any situation where you own less than 25% of the share capital of an entity, there is no Capital Gains Tax liability.

brb I'm fucking moving to Andorra

Buy hundreds of acres in Iceland and live in a pure white country with a beautiful, affluent, warm-hearted and fiercely strong people.

I didnt' mean it like that, I meant rather than calling belgium from across the world, going there in person.

Laughing at you internally.

Believe it or not, in many countries, the process you mentioned is very possible, assuming you have a travel visa and whatnot beforehand. A good plan may be to open an offshore bank account in a tax haven or low tax country, while you're still living in your own country.

France is one of the most statist and leftist country in Europe. All the millionaires that I know here have lived or live in Switzerland.

I have also read about United Kingdom, no taxe during 7 years on gains not made in the UK for foreigners. Maybe a Brit could confirm it? That would explain why 240 000 French live in London.

>"the west is dead!!" is FUD bullshit.

No its true but since you want to play the deluded westerner that cant even keep track of his own country ill spell it out for you.
>Extremely low birth rates
>High levels of immagration
>Dis-functional Governments that are all bankrupt
>Close to no manufacturing, (asia dominated)
>Hardly any breakthroughs in tech (asia dominated)
>High crime rates
>High obesity rates
>High rates of poverty
>Your governments sensor more shit than china at this point

I mean the list just goes on but w/e man. You live in a sinking ship. Keep dreaming

Do you know where would be the best place to do this? Belgium?

so if west is ded what is whitest asian country to move to with low crypto taxes?? I still wanna live amongst my peoples

Eastern Europe

We continuously kick your ass in the only thing that matters in a capitalist society, marketing.

People in the rest of the world want to be like us. They want our shit. You can build it for us. But we are making money selling it.

You will always be our bitch in the field of finance and economics

>low birth rates
What's the huge problem here? All I hear are doomsday like scenarios being imagined by fucking retards who have no idea how economies work.

>high immigration
True in some countries, not true in others.

>bankrupt governments
Again, true in some countries, completely false in others.

>manufacturing dominated by asia
More or less accurate.

>high crime rates
>high obesity rates
>high crime rates
Again, maybe you're thinking of only the US? Do we need to pull up the statistics of how many people in China live in relative poverty?

Asian countries are very homogenous. You're not going to find any country with a large European/white population. Maybe Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore are your best bets.

Andorra, Belarus, maybe Switzerland, maybe Liechtenstein. Portugal is a decent option, Belgium MIGHT work well. Just research the best options in your specific case, and for your specific needs.

>We continuously kick your ass in the only thing that matters in a capitalist society, marketing.

This board has REALLY gone down hill, Westerns dont manufacture anything. We "Own your means of production"

>People in the rest of the world want to be like us
No we don't we just want you to buy our shit thats it.

>You will always be our bitch in the field of finance and economics.
hmmmm yea lol

>t.deluded

all signs of a dead society.

Where do you live? Cambodia? Just curious.

This . I am desperately trying to move to Iceland. Have been practicing the language for over a year, visited in august, meet an amazing guy. Plan to go back in march. just need about 5k more $$ for possible perm move

You know dude im done with you, you really are a massive fucking retard that can only reply with shit like
>HAHAHA CHINK HAHAHAH
You prove every single sterotype we have of westerns just some MASSIVE retard with an over inflated ego.

God you're so fucking retard hop back to /pol/

Finland. It's not the cheapest one but the mentality of the people who live there is just fucking awesome. They are polite, helpful, clean and quite smart/ educated. The climate is not so bad (I find it fucking perfect but I like cold) and their language is fucking mesmerizing and sounds like from different planet. I'm a poor Polfag but if I could now choose which country I want to live in the upcoming years, it would be definitely Finland. The finish chicks aren't the most beautiful in Europe and they all look like twin sisters, but you could get used to it. I accutaly saw a few beauties, but I wouldn't have the courage to confront them without my 6-7 digit crypto-wallet, because those beauties deserve the best. And there are very few sand nations (Syrians, etc) and the only niggers I saw were those eating at McDonald's in Helsinki at about 4 am. They were very loud and behaved like animals they are. Fuck niggers.

So yeah.. definitely Finland. Or Iceland: better chicks and absolutely beautiful landscapes.

I don't browse /pol/, maybe you do? You seem to be angry or something, I don't really care that much.

Manufacturing and building shit is worthless you muppet. We would build our shit to the lowest manual labour cost, which is you, because you are less advanced as a Civilisation. Your humans are worth less than our humans on the world market which is why the entire world uses you as slaves to build things the western, more advanced, world consumes.

You ma bitch for life, go use your engineering degree to make me a new phone slave.

user from Slovakia here. Our crypto taxes:
0-35.000 € - 34% tax
+35.000 - 39 % tax

On the other hand, in the neighboring Czechia - 15% tax. Thats quite manageable.

And no, opening an account in another country wont help you. Most of the countries have an agreement to share information about bank owners to their home country. You have to live (actually you dont have to be there, its easy to fake it) more than half of the year in the other country and then you can claim tax residency in the other country. Then you will pay their taxes.

So live (or just fake it) in Czechia for 6+ month, open bank account there, cash out your crypto, pay their taxes (15%) and afterwards you can transfer it to your bank account. You cant be taxed in your home country again, there are agreements between countries for this.

Most of the anons dont know what they are talking about, but I did my research and this is doable.

Also - tether would be really helpful in this situation if you need to wait 6+ months and the market would start to go down.

What about some european-ish countries in south america like argentina or chile? Any user expats have any insight. I read that chile has no national debt and xheap ass land with good mineral rights

Let's suppose I go to Portugal, purchase property worth $350-500k and get permanent residency.

Can I come back to France without being taxed? How does it work?

Look at my comment:
Its the same.

Come to Poland. But only if you're a true Christian. If not...well then FUCK OFF you fucking piece of camel shit, nigger, muslim, nigger fuck... fuck.. Nigger.... Damn you made me sin. Now I need to pray to Jesus cuz he will wipe my sins, increse my gainz and he will protect me from foreign non-Christian nigger-faggots which he hates as well. Amen.

Not the guy you replied to but kill yourself, typical passive aggressive western cuck. Have fun sucking Tyrone's dick.

You're a fucking retard. I live in Estonia. No niggers, shitskins, or even a high immigration rate at all. You misrepresent the "west", to fit your own deluded narrative.

>European-ish
>Argentina

How are drugs being legal a good thing. Beat it degenerate
Eastern Europeans are idiots, if you can handle that and a bunch of race traiting christcucks. Try Iceland OP if you can handle the weather

Pretty good. Don't know what is better. Czech Rep has hot girls but Portugal is a better place to live.

Finland.

> t. flouridated soy-goy

Portugals are dirty street dogs. They are basically the same as spanish-niggers and Italian-niggers. The general rule is: the more to the south, the hotter the weather gest in Europe, the more unfriendly and dirty people that live there. The most intelligent, clean, educated and fucking friendly people live in the fucking north of the Europe. So go north. Best option: fucking Iceland which is a fucking gem. If you would like to try slavic countries: visit Czech Republic. Awesome girls. Most of them does anal. Avoid Poland. They have the most beautiful women in Europe but man, these people are fucking dumb. It's like Iran in the middle of Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

>Czech Republic n. 28
>Portugal n. 41

>>"the west is dead!!

>>Extremely low birth rates
You mean low european births, other races still have more children on average. (more than half the worlds pop is non white)
>>High levels of immagration
That's non white.
>>Dis-functional Governments that are all bankrupt
All governments suck, no government is any better than another imo at their current state
>>Close to no manufacturing, (asia dominated)
Yes
>>Hardly any breakthroughs in tech (asia dominated)
yep
>>High crime rates
Non white's usually
>>High obesity rates
of course
>>High rates of poverty
Not much of a concern
>>Your governments sensor more shit than china at this point
Most governemnts do.

Here's what the "ideal" nations government should be:
>Low taxes (only pay for upkeep of national defence, and local utilities)
>High Freedom (Better firearm laws, self defense, freedom of speech)
Ideally no degeneracy.

>more than half the worlds pop is non white
Even though it's factually correct, it implies that white people make up slightly less than 50% of world's population. It's actually much worse and we make up only about 10% and it's getting lower every year because of low birth rates and race mixing.

>GEE BILL, TWO WEINERS?

You're confusing Italians with Greeks.

Italians are hard working mofos, Greeks are lazy welfare babies.

>Italians are hard working mofos
*Northern Italians maybe

Jimmy Nu-male is a security guard?

>Italians are hard working
After their moms help them pull their stupid faggy tight pants on so they can finally leave the house for the day, at 40 years old

Bump for this. Also what is the best citizenship to buy?

Nope, Portugal are the world's leaders combatting the failed war on drugs, they might even become more legal, no chance of the opposite happening

I know that it's less, I don't know the exact figures so I wrote less than 50% to not get "called out" but looks like that happened anyway.

I'm hoping for a reset though, ideally when I'm at my prime (have a family, a small business and can be self sufficient on my property)

As soon as "white" supported government/systems collapse and gibs are stopped given out, all will start breaking down.

Switzerland, but you will never be given citizenship, it's literally impossible.

I'm in love with the terrain there and if rich enough I would very seriously try to get in

Be proud of destroying your body for ZOG.

UBS has a crypto transfer desk. They're completely prepared. You need millions to get an account though.

Nothing in Europe compares to America. The only place in America that might be worse than the best place in yurop is commiefornia

XRP