If you can't beat them, join them: the coin

if you can't beat them, join them: the coin

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MyUhi
twitter.com/Ripple/status/949131179797626880
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its job.

The banks won. They won by abandoning their financial crimes. XRP literally saves the Western world and lays the foundation for a century of rebuilding and prosperity.

XRP is the only coin I hold. I believe there will eventually be a complete and total panic out of all coins that are not XRP and a handful of privacy coins. This will happen when the crypto market realizes that XRP does everything better than every other coin, EXCEPT PRIVACY. When the crypto market realizes there is tens of $Trillions in real-world, business demand for XRP, and ZERO business demand for all the other impostors. There will be ZERO BIDS for most of these game tokens that they call cryptocurrencies.

I joined today!

there's a videos with executives of Ripple stating that XRP really has no use and users should not speculate

literally keks

I'm genuinely happy for you. XRP will transform people's lives and the western world for the better.

xrp is a scam mate, ill never buy it

I'm so fucking torn. I bought a bunch of Ripple yesterday and was thinking about dropping $8k more now that it's down a little. I believe in the reasons that OP said. Fuck piracy, believe in real world applicability. But I get nervous... Then I see these dicks talking about DCR and Tron. Fuck.

>2.67

Ok core cuck

>its on sale
>not getting in
This is why you animefags stay poor, Im not in XRP at all currently but I know a fire sale when I see one I just dont know if theres a lower floor or if this is the best I can hope for

put 3k down at the low daddy needs a new car

Let me help you all. Anything below five dollars is a steal.. for now, until we begin to see widespread public adoption and then it will be very hard to get in with anything substantial.

xrp really isn't that revolutionary - it's just a way to keep credit/debit ledgers for currency transfer. You don't need to use XRP as a base currency (why the hell would you fiat currency has billions of long term debts and need to be used to pay tax). It also has a RWA of 1 which makes it very unfavourable for banks to hold (lookup BASEL III capital requirements). It's just some smart tech - not a system worth more goldman sachs...

enjoy your bags

Stockholm syndrome: the coin

XLM is better.

Faster, decentralized clone of XRP with half the coins and a better solution to inflation (it recycles the coins back into the system since it's non-profit).

Also created by the same man who created XRP, and it's already being used for international transactions and has big news coming soon.

And it's on a dip right now.

>Tron is literally a technologically advanced Chinese gaming token.
>This board is infested with underage children. You should be able to tell by the constant insults, lack of facts and statistics, lack of historical knowledge, lack of life experience, disdain for rational logical analysis.

Get more real man's cryptocurrency. Get more international business cryptocurrency. Get more government cryptocurrency. Get more XRP.

Normies are driving up the price because it's cheap and popular so they think it's the next BTC.

I've got money in XRP, but I kinda wanna see it crash so it burns the normies and they fuck off.

XRP market cap now higher than ethereum, sell sell sell.

I was promised it would be back over $3 when the insects woke up!
The fuck is this shit? Just as btc starts climbing again too. Fuck all you assholes.

it's going to 1.8 or lower

>XLM
>Decentralised

I don't think you know the meaning of that word.

It is going to go down here and there jesus quit being such a cuck and buy the dip. It is on it way to $5

It's like last time...

Thank you but I just want to make some money.

Explain your definition of madness?

You can't cripple the ripple!

>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency

Right. They dropped the hint 20 years ago and then shut the fuck up about it. Buying XRP is the only intelligent move right now. There is no way to tell when the music stops and people realize XRP is the one and the whole world starts panic buying it.

30 years ago

So we're going to panic anyway?

>We are talking about 90 Trillion in global central bank paper and electronic currency with no future, trying to find some place to go that will have a future.

Yes, it absolutely will be a panic.

every chance you give us to post this we will

I thought this wasn't even a cryptocurrency?

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.
>Thinking for one half of a microsecond they did it all to steal your cryptokitties and bags of shitcoin ICOs.

Grow the fuck up you child.

you already pasted that earlier in the thread. and in every other thread about ripple

I'm going to keep posting it until the market shows how right I am, and then I'll post something else you refuse to believe.

you're not very good at this

you realize there are huge political movements dedicated to killing globalism right? they won't adopt ripple. that isn't to say xrp won't be successful. i don't think it will become a universal currency like you believe, that's all.

Nice, just sold 100k

And the people in those political movements use Federal Reserve Notes every single day. If they take over one or all of the western governments, they won't even destroy the monetary system. 1) because it's already being reformed from within by XRP and Inerledger in order to survive. And 2) because destoying it leaves not only worse alternatives, but makes the west vulnerable and easier to attack by states that are centralized.

federal reserve notes don't inherently serve globalism like ripple though. not a fair comparison imo

Doesn't even matter. When XRP is worth Trillions, and people start asking questions about how much wealth and therefore power XRP and its owners/executives have, they will simply either turn Ripple Labs into a quasi-government charitable foundation, or donate the 50 billion or so XRP to the IMF or BIS. Whatever organization holds the XRP will manage the supply of XRP and intervene here or there in the economy in a way similar to how central banks do it today. But they won't print more. They've already gone down that road and know that there's nothing left for them at the end. They will hold back half the supply of XRP and slowly spend it via economic interventions over the course of 80-100 years. When it's all run out, who knows what they may do. They might move to a different world reserve currency.

As it stands now, XRP and Interledger gives the Western world 80-100 years of lawful, orderly, stable banking and financial systems. I prefer that to a complete tear-down and rebuild by a bunch of programmers and snake-oil salesman who can't deliver on their promises.

So you don't know what the Federal Reserve is. Got it.

ahh disappointing you had to start insulting. i was actually enjoying what you had to say. have fun with your pipe dreams

OK I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that.

archive.is/MyUhi

Scared the fuck out if me

Has any of you actually used XRP or sent/exchanged XRP? It is insanely fast, almost instant. I’ve transferred different crypto on their networks and XRP makes them feel like dial up. Just try it and it will open a whole new world of what crypto can be.

I mean this is true and I think in a sense obvious. There's a lot to consider but you can still get gains and get out

I know right! The only thing XRP needs is now is greater adoption in the west. But with all these FUD about jewz I think that it is going to be awhile before they actually realize.

lol check twitter we moonin boys

Yes, once you use XRP to send or receive there is no going back. It's embarrassing to the other coins and all their false promises.

>screencapping yourself and you from a different computer agreeing with yourself
kind of sad

twitter.com/Ripple/status/949131179797626880

It's all over boys, hail to the king!

notice how he puts [XRP] in brackets every time? why? because they never actually said that.

get your pajeet shitcoin out of here

Ripple is against Satoshi and Cryptocurrency's vision. I won't buy this shit out of principle even if it reaches 5-10 dollars. I wouldn't support the jewish bankers who are out to control and destroy crypto as we know it and people who do buy XRP are the cancer killing crypto and should be ashamed.

>tfw only 240 XRP
bought at 30 cents, just didn't really trust it so barely invested :( feels bad

>literally lucifers coin
no wonder those vamp bankstas love it so much

Satoshi's vision isn't good enough. The bankers are establishing a lawful, just, orderly financial system because it's the only way to protect what they've gained. I want a lawful, just, orderly financial system, and I will take Ripple's vision that solves all of our problems right now -- over 1500 scamcoins competing to tear down and rebuild according to their different interpretations of Satoshi's vision that was never good enough to begin with.

Jew

All a part of the thousand year plan

Except today when I tried to panic sell with everyone else and I couldn’t transfer my wallet to an exchange because of congestion

But in the end I guess it did me a favor because the price held pretty strong so whatever lol

>(((bankers)))
>lawful, just, orderly
Jesus Christ I can smell you miles away, greedy jew

>i will not eat green eggs and ham

You need to read up about Interledger and what it does as well as Ripple's other financial products. It delivers on all the promises for financial market reform that all the other cryptocurrency purveyors have been making, but were not able to deliver, and will never be able to deliver. It solves serious problems now. The banks will be implementing it. And I want people on this board to keep their crypto gains and make another 100-400x.

to the guy who said XRP will go to 3.3 $ then crash with no survivors, Thank you.