Why was coinscontrol twitter and electra twitter account made at the same date?

Also coinscontrol cannot add coins, the exchange is not even functional
Also why is coinscontrol hosted on an amazon webhost?

Im positive ECA devs owns coinsmarket, coinscontrol and coinhouse thats why they are not even trying to get on better exchanges, fucking scam whole coin..

bump

bunjhg

guess they own Next.Exchange as well...

CoinsMarkets has a shit ton of other coins too

and add your sources next time fucking pajeet

this as well

and just an FYI, exchanges pick which coins they add not devs

cause ECA is a scam

Its got new devs that nobody knows and was supposed to be a pump and dump before Veeky Forums jumped on it

It literally hit 40 sats and like 80% of its value with a dump but then anons were like " DIS IS A REAL COINZ!" and the bought it back up.

So i guess its not a pump and dump anymore but its entirely propped up but literally nothing

I love this FUD

sources

>So i guess its not a pump and dump anymore but its entirely propped up but literally nothing
Every coin ever

Im positive ECA devs owns coinsmarket, coinscontrol and coinhouse thats why they are not even trying to get on better exchanges, fucking scam whole coin..why ????? scam coin 100%

Are you a bot? this is the same thread you faggot

No, SPREAD THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

kys human trash

Looked into this. This is one of the most co-ordinated pump and dumps ive ever seen. The reddit is a circle jerk.
If you've made a profit on this get out now before youre left holding these forever.
100% scam. Call me fud i dont care lmao

SPREAD THIS OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!

The coin is still cheap, no reason to try and fud the price lower

ITS NOT FUD!! READ THE FUCKIGN POSTS IDIOT!!!

i bought in at literally 1 sat i can't fucking lose man.

Friends,

Good Evening and thank you for responding to the thread. I am more than impressed about some of your qualifications and excited for the opportunities to work together.

My name is Robert Garcia and I am the founder of Upgrade to Crypto. UTC’s main focus revolves around introducing the concepts of crypto investments and utilization of the Ethereum network. At this time, I am still building the framework of the website’s content. The site is fully functional, secure, and user friendly. The plan is to educate new investors on how to purchase our recommended coin(s).

First, I’d like to tell you about the coin I plan on promoting.

Electra (ECA) is a brand new offering, listed on just a few exchanges. This coin uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm and is insanely fast. I downloaded the entire blockchain history in under one minute. I’m sure most of you have seen a thread regarding this coin. Electra is my pick due to it’s low cost of entry for the masses, slick marketing, and fast transfer time. I believe this coin holds quite a lot of potential and is a safe investment for 2018. iOS development is due to arrive in 2018, I am very bullish in regards to mobile development.

Electra is a Proof-of-Stake coin and offers a generous staking bonus. At the time of this e-mail, there is at least one merchant accepting Electra as payment. This will only grow.

You realize almost all coins are like that right?

Have a look at Electra on Coin Market Cap.

The growth in only the last few days has brought me tremendous profits against my initial investment.

The coin for the last month is up a total of 26,234%.

To clarify, I am in no way affiliated with the development team. I am merely an investor looking to help others—whether they have $100 or $10,000 to hold in the coin.

Below you will find a link to a discord chat room. This is not a pump and dump scheme. I hold no plans in the slightest to sell a single coin before we reach $.10.

An extension of my focus and roadmap will be coming in the following days. I am looking to promote heavily on Reddit, I have an account with a decent amount of karma and quality posts already published. Veeky Forums is always a safe bet as well.

What am I seeking in a team of individuals?

- Organic Promotion of created content
- Content Creation (blog posts, images, even memes for Veeky Forums and reddit—these hold inherent value and increase exposure)
- Guidance. If we can all work together and suggest new developments, we can all rise together.

At no time will I be guiding any of you personally. If you are inclined to follow the recommendations from Upgrade to Crypto then please do so at your own risk. Never invest more than you can afford to lose and encourage others to do the same.

For the payment of bounties, I am implementing a commission service. Bounties will only be paid in Ethereum and will be paid as tasks are completed. For those with recommended tasks, please place a request in the bounties section on the discord chat. There will be no commissions paid for the invitation of members. This isn’t a bullshit pump and dump group. This a co-ordinated promotional force. Once a core group is established, I would like to keep it that way. Focus is best when it is small and directed.

As the year ends today--and we fly into 2018 on a green candle to the sun--I am more than thrilled for the coming developments.

Please have a look at the Upgrade to Crypto website and check your mail for further developments. I’d like to keep this group professional, confident, and knowledgable. “Shilling” is more than encouraged in any way, shape, or form.

If you are interested in Electra I would suggest considering an investment of any size. Please visit Coinsmarkets to purchase, the current price is around 11 satoshi.

Thank you for your interest and please join the discord group for more developing updates. If you have specific ideas for your skillset, respond to me personally and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Attached is the roadmap for Electra. Cautious investors may notice a lack of whitepaper and or GitHub, per the roadmap these are coming soon.

Remember, the value of these coins lies in the difficulty and confidence of their acquisition. It’s not easy to buy Electra—yet. With our talents at work we may be able to change that fact.

Check out the discord channel here.

Happy New Year and Best Regards,

Robert Garcia
Founder, Upgrade to Crypto

bitcoin is the worst coin on the entire market and its also the most expensive, shut the fuck up

Sittin pretty comfy brah, The FUD is useless, this coin is an exchange destroyer~

there you go anons... insider information... classic pump and dump. you're welcome

Im positive ECA devs owns coinsmarket, coinscontrol and coinhouse thats why they are not even trying to get on better exchanges, fucking scam whole coin..

SPREAD THIS OUT --> ECA IS SCAM COIN!!! TEAM OWNS EXCHANGES + ALL THE COINS!

So why was it on novaexchange then?

Salty FUDge in this thread

I'm not selling, assholes. If it drops then maybe I'll buy a few billion.

If ECA isn't a scam explain why they also own binance, trust me I checked the domain registry and the team.

U saying ECA owns binance? Thats bullshit even thought ECA is a SCAM coin and SPREAD THIS OUT!!!!

>U saying ECA owns binance? Thats bullshit even thought ECA is a SCAM coin and SPREAD THIS OU saying ECA owns binance? Thats bullshit even thought ECA is a SCAM coin and SPREAD THIS OUT!!!!UT!!!!

Why are you so intent on destroying this coin with the constant bumps?

ECA owns coinbase and created Satoshi Nakamoto you slumpy dump.

Cuz i do nt want people to be scammd they mony

So people saw value in a coin , invested in it and now it’s a scam. Guess they should only buy coins biz shills!!!

Its SCAM only devs will make the money out of this

have you bought it? the product fucking works. transfers are fast as fuck.

5 minute per 1 conf is fast as fuck? mm okay then.