Tfw too late

>tfw too late
>tfw too poor

T-there's gonna be another tulip bubble like this one with a different tech product, r-right?

nope. might as well let someone sit on your head and fart

How old are you?

kek

if you let other people influence your opinions and take them as biblical I really dont think crypto is for you

You could've made 10x easy just falling biz shitcoin calls this month, don't kid you'reself.

There's still some time to make some money. Just play your cards right.

I can't log onto binance or coinbase though and all i have to my name is 545 dollars

personally, i have tried
bbw black woman with a huge booty
we got into talks, but we couldn't come to an agreement on the maximum amount of my 5 LINK for payment
she said that some guy already gave her millions of the shit for the same sort of thing, and she couldn't cash it out

>tfw too poor to get any black bbw booty

>literally some altcoin on coinmarketcap is +100% gains daily

user its never too late, join the biz hive mind be one with us

buy 100 bucks ether and x2 that like 10 times

HOW THE FUCK CAN I GET IN IF BINANCE AND COINBASE WONT LET ME? REEEEEEE

>you could have put just $100 into Tron 15 days ago, and have +$1000 profit right now

Are you underage or from a terrorist country or wtf?

in 1000 years maybe
This is freaking once in many generations opportunity, you neets don't even realize how lucky we all are. Normally people have to wagslave for years what we make in days now.
The transfer of wealth is real, I don't know if it comes from gold stocks or savings accounts (mostly I think) but it is fucking real

your grandkids will be bitching that we had it easy

please spoonfeed me I'm pretty desperate

fuck coinbase, those cucks
use bitstamp, I don't know how long the verification takes now tho.
And by that time binance will be open again, and if not that;s not the end of the world, it's not the only exchange, kucoin is to binance now what binance used to be to bittrex

Should've left the house and gotten a McJob at least, user. That way you'd have some capital to invest.

I delayed graduation by a year and missed out on the 2017 gains, thankfully I now have the funds for the 2018 games from my wagecucking

is the bubble gonna last thru 2018?

No idea, but I'll be damned if I don't try my luck at this once in a lifetime opportunity

that's the way to go
it takes balls to say no to the jew university meme or some dead end wagecucker and go into uncharted waters instead
I hope you'll make it big user

I'm a little older than you and I guarantee you that large groups of people will go ape shit bananas for useless garbage again in the future. Something to look out for next time around: people camping out over night to buy a product.