My $200,000 loan cleared and I just bought 191 ETH with it. If I buy a lot of XLM at this time...

My $200,000 loan cleared and I just bought 191 ETH with it. If I buy a lot of XLM at this time, will it mess with the market too much and scare people into dumping before I get a chance to dump first? Should I buy in small increments?

At the time of this writing it looks like I would only be able to buy 91 ETH worth before hitting a 215 ETH wall but my purchase will raise the price from 76300 ether to 78500, probably only about $0.02?

Advice me please Veeky Forums or direct me towards another coin to buy out.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

75% sure things.
25%

200k is not going to affect the market for longer than a few minutes

>Getting a 6 figure loan to trade crypto

The only advice I’ll give you is the only thing I ever follow: Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

>taking loans for crypto
baka

200,000 personal loan?? Or did you lie. Anyway, buy in small amounts, maybe 2-3 eth at a time. Depending on how the order book looks.

icon (icx) is pretty much a sure thing. wait until 24th jan when the mainnet gets released and gets listed on a korean exchange then it will pop. korean would would be all over this like a fat kid on cake.

you should be fine with 200k as long as you stay in the top 20 or so coins.

and you shouldn't be going outside of the top 10, maybe 15 if it's a loan anyway.

>loan
You fucking faggot, if you crash this market for the rest of us I'll fucking hunt you down.

Thank you for the suggestions guys.

The only ones that I'm really confident on are the platform coins of ETH, NEO, ZRX, and ICX. I think I might do a 25/75 split actually with 75 going towards riskier ones comprised of XLM, REQ, BAT, and one other new one since the safeties should cover my loan payments on their own.

I'll keep the date in mind and also thanks for reminding me to be more prudent about monitoring key dates for other coins as well.

I think depending on the coin it can, especially if I find a thin wall and do it at peak trading times around certain news, it may cause others to sell or buy too.

I lied and said it was for a business. Thanks for the suggestion about small purchases. XLM dropped to 72000 since my first post and I'd be pretty worried if I went all-in to begin with.

I like the idea of an index, especially after I compared the annual growth of the Top 10 from 2014 until now and they've all been successful, but there's some in the Top 10 right now that I'm not too sure of.

Y-y-you too..

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.
>OP buys XLM instead.

The banks won. They won by abandoning their financial crimes. XRP literally saves the Western world and lays the foundation for a century of rebuilding and prosperity.

XRP is the only coin I hold. I believe there will eventually be a complete and total panic out of all coins that are not XRP and a handful of privacy coins. This will happen when the crypto market realizes that XRP does everything better than every other coin, EXCEPT PRIVACY. When the crypto market realizes there is tens of $Trillions in real-world, business demand for XRP, and ZERO business demand for all the other impostors. There will be ZERO BIDS for most of these game tokens that they call cryptocurrencies.

When do you expect that to happen?

>The banks won. They won by abandoning their financial crimes. XRP literally saves the Western world and lays the foundation for a century of rebuilding and prosperity.

Can you go into detail on this?

>takes out six figure loan for risky investments
>starts by asking Veeky Forums what to do with it

holy shit

I don't know, but things like this happen very suddenly and unexpectedly. Already, people are seeing through the lies of the mainstream cryptocurrencies. Seeing the slow confirmation times, seeing the backlog of unconfirmed transactions, and seeing the inability to scale, seeing the INFLATION by means of fork after fork.

They're saying to themselves: "Hey! We were promised fast and cheap money transfers. We were promised a robust network with lots of powerful computers. We were promised a new world currency. We were promised a limited supply." They will see that XRP offers all of those things right now, and that all the other cryptos never will.

The crypto market is musical chairs. When the music stops, they will see that there are only 2 chairs remaining. One chair for XRP, for lawful, fast, cheap, secure monetary transactions. And one chair for whatever privacy cryptocurrency is most popular in the world of crime.

XRP is real man's cryptocurrency. It is lawful international business cryptocurrency. It is government cryptocurrency. I only hold XRP.

You play dangerously user. I wish you the best and a special thank you for posting a cute and sweet Lain.

Not at ALL. You must do this plan, user. The sooner the better.

Using loans for crypto is risky, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Invest in promising alts like REQ, DBC, and XRB. Also keep up to date with upcoming ICOs so that if you see a promising project you can buy a fuck ton of tokens.

Why would you take out a 200k loan?
You can get rich with 1000-10k.

Some of you shouldn't be fucking trading.

discord /3yARGpN

shhiiiiilllllllll

Thanks for the good vibes and recommendations. I've spent the last 4 months just watching several ICOs as they went through the whitepaper, presale, and launch process and the ones that that I pegged as winners eventually did go 10x afterwards after being listed on exchanges. Unfortunately, there's nothing that really stands out to me right now except for 4, and 2 of which have yet to go on sale.

I have a medical condition that will kill me in less than 3 years and I can't even afford the surgery for it which only has a 30% success rate anyway. I figured I'd be taking out a loan regardless and/or dying so I might as well go hard or quite literally die trying.

Care to share which 4?

Fuck yeah! Live it up my dude.

very well, carry on and have fun

>getting a loan to trade for volatile currency
>getting a loan ever when you can still make a shit ton of money without endangering your financial wellbeing
Imagine what it's like to make life decisions this poorly.

the poor bastard is donezo in < 3 yrs, he may as well go all in anyway

Dude, buy XML, ICX and XRP for longterm good gains. But if you need shitton of money, you need to be either
>the first in the market
>patient
>smart

If you find a promising coin that hasn't hit the exchanges yet, look up everyday when it will happen. When it's announced, put an alarm to be fast enough. Look up Wanchain in late Jan.

Good luck, user.

Don't do this, user. Do yourself a favor: cash out 80% of those ETH, and pay down your loan. That's an insane amount to borrow to speculate with.

Keep 25% of the rest in BTC, 25% in Monero, and 25% in ETH. Don't touch these stacks. These are your HODL stacks.

With the remaining 25% ETH, speculate and actively try to increase your wealth, but be smart. Research and choose one decent ICO and invest maybe a quarter of it (12.5% of your stack) in your first ICO. See how it does. If it does well, take out 1/3 or your investment in the ICO once it doubles. Rinse and repeat, reallocate periodically. Get a little more bold with your bets as you gain confidence.

But whatever you do, don't touch your HODL stacks. Only add to them, and perhaps create other HODL stacks if some asset strikes your fancy.

So that's follow what Veeky Forums says then?..

I realize I made a math mistake, not 12.5% of your stack. It would be about $2500 or 1/16th of your entire crypto stack. Good luck.

I have seen the word of God

>user says he's dying
>recommends coin for long-term holding
kek

ohhh poor thing, here’s a (you) since that’s exactly what you wanted

no

yes

if biz says hahahahhahahaha lmao he bought drgn at .25 cents

it would of been a good buy

or

hahahahah antz in my pants at $1, never gonna make it

You see as schopenhaurer said there are phases humans go through to accept truth

1. denial
2. opposition
3. acceptance

With 200,000$ it's better to put some money on a few longterm coins. They will rise alot before EOY 2018. Besides you're skipping what I said about being first in the market.

Our ancestors explored the world facing almost certain death but if they succeeded they won fame and fortune.

It's not like user is going to die or be maimed.

OP listen to this person. Seriously. For once biz isn't steering you wrong.

Or buy tron and get liquidated

Gladius is ongoing/ended since they reached their cap and Peculium is ongoing. The 3 (just remembered 1 more) that have yet to go on sale are Ontology Network, ShipChain, and GoHelpFund.

All of these except for Peculium have a level of professionalism to them that makes me feel confident that their products will be integrated and find success in their intended ecospheres.

If you're not familiar with Gladius, they offer websites DDoS protection at a fraction of currently existing prices and achieve this by having token holders sell their unused bandwidth to the consumers/users of their DDoS protection service. They're poised to undercut the entire market and are due to launch in March of this year. Their forecasted ROI model says that with a 6Mbps upload speed with 24 hour uptime, you'll only get $0.95 a day. That's an average rate for most Americans and about as good as it gets. Here's the golden ticket though: there's only one service in the entire U.S. that actually allows an unfiltered, unthrottled continuous 1Gbps upload rate and it's only in a few cities -
Google Fiber. With 1Gbps, their projection is that you'll earn $159.31 a day. With my loan from today, I'm already looking at renting an apartment in Kansas City and will call a few places tomorrow to make sure they do get the Google Fiber service. I plan on just installing a computer, router, and letting it run with the tokens that I plan on staking.

GoHelpFund is meant to be a platform for quick fundraising and also has the benefit of a more direct passive income model. I believe that this has a first mover advantage to it, and again, it has a sense of professionalism to it as I've seen it mentioned on TV a few times during morning talk shows as well and the reception has always been well received.

>abandoning their crimes
>not just throwing a few sacrificial goats to the masses
>power hungry assholes not wanting to be above their actions to all but a select few of their other fellow men
They literally will never do this. It's not in their nature.

Yes. The banks realize that the money printing game is over. They've printed money for the past 100 years and they and their friends have bought up everything of value. Furthermore, they engaged in all kinds of fraudulent financial crimes like naked short-selling, fraudulent record-keeping, opaque and slow foreign exchange markets with huge commissions, overly complex and ambiguous financial contracts and frivolous lawsuits, in order to accumulate more property. Now there is nobody left to scam but themselves. Now there is too much paper and electronic money with nowhere to go, and it threatens hyperinflation, domestic peasant rebellions, collapsing the bond market, and international war. So they built a weapon. It's called XRP. It will kill the paper and electronic money by being an asset that people can buy without overpaying for stocks and bonds, or causing hyperinflation by purchasing commodities. It will kill all of the financial scams, buy being the native currency of Interledger. Interledger will tokenize all assets in the economy. All stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, oil, wheat, etc will be tokenized and tradeable on Interledger for XRP. There will be no more naked shortselling. No more delaying settlement of a transaction in order to short it or loan it out to skim off extra money. No more lying about who owns what assets. No more overly complex financial products where nobody knows who owes what to who and it gets litigated in court at the cost of millions of dollars. XRP will kill all of that. The central banks made XRP because they need to kill all of the financial predators they created, if they are to survive.

XRP will save the West. XRP is a hero.

There's literely nothing left for them to steal. Nobody left for them to steal from. Now they have to protect what they have. That requires a lawful, honest, orderly financial system.

That is what XRP and Interledger is.

Was meant for you Cont.:
Ontology Network plans on making all data about everyone available and connectable. It's scary because of what it intends to do, how easy it is for them to accomplish it, the desire for this service by governments and corporations, and the most ridiculous connection of just having been elected to guide China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. They essentially get to construct the next generation of information services on the scale that everyone fears and dreams of.

ShipChain will be the most difficult to pull off because of the buy-in needed from the industry that they plan on targeting. I've worked on the technology for maritime industries on the ships, at port, and on the supply chain end of things and I can't imagine there being any way to integrate blockchain technology to connect the data points that they're suggesting. Despite that, I do believe this is incredibly niche as they're the only ones attempting this and looking at their social media and whitepaper, they do have the drive to accomplish it. Even getting one shipping company to supply them with data will likely guarantee success for the entire thing.

Peculium sounds too good to be true and is lead by Frenchmen and Arabs but they are also the only group attempting to target a niche service. I don't believe their AI can quantify the entire world's financial market and react in time while regularly guaranteeing positive margins, nor do I believe that their target audience is too keen on partnering up or supplying them with data. If they do have connections that I'm not seeing yet, this will definitely pay off in dividends.

SUDOKU
U
D
O
K
U

can you buy my bags before you're gone

Are you that user from last week who had stomach cancer?

What's to stop them from making an absolute dystopian dictatorship? All empires ended up turning from a representative government to a dictatorial one. What's stopping them if they're already above the law and own all armies directly or indirectly? Is it secrecy? History shows that those in power can't control themselves.

Sure, what are you holding? Really wanna hold onto those bags for 2+ more years though? When the pain actually gets to be too unbearable I'll remember your post and muster up the strength to buy as much of your shitcoin all at market.

I was just having a giggle, best of luck m8

200k loan for crypto? i hope you lose

Tell us what medical condition you have. I've seen you posting before.

>Their forecasted ROI model says that with a 6Mbps upload speed with 24 hour uptime, you'll only get $0.95 a day. That's an average rate for most Americans and about as good as it gets. Here's the golden ticket though: there's only one service in the entire U.S. that actually allows an unfiltered, unthrottled continuous 1Gbps upload rate and it's only in a few cities - Google Fiber. With 1Gbps, their projection is that you'll earn $159.31 a day. With my loan from today, I'm already looking at renting an apartment in Kansas City and will call a few places tomorrow to make sure they do get the Google Fiber service. I plan on just installing a computer, router, and letting it run with the tokens that I plan on staking.

This. THIS is how you fucking Veeky Forums. Holy shit I hope you make it and continue dropping gems like this man. Where the fuck do I subscribe? I'm going to be watching this token every day for if it hits an exchange and if they're affordable and I manage to get in on this scheme I'll help pay for your surgery for reals.

damn, i did a personal loan for investments and was denied with like 820 credit

guess i should have said business

Sounds like you need man's best friend doge. He's trained and kind to his owners

Only issues I see with gladius:
>named after a sword, logo is a shield
>team of 12 has 7 jews
Maybe that's a good thing though who knows.

>Or buy tron and get liquidated

what u mean

Dystopian dictatorships are simply not the culture of Western Europe and those descended thereof. Not only would the lower and middle classes not support it, but the leadership class would not support it. Dystopian dictatorships happen in Russia, Middle East, Asia because the lower, middle and upper classes, for whatever personality, cultural or intellectual reasons, are willing to support such methods of government.

Does a bee build a wasp nest? Does a wasp build a bee hive? Does an ant build a spider web? Does a spider build an ant hill?

The only people who could bring a dystopian dictatorship to the West are those foreign to the west. The West only has to worry about its own greed bringing in the foreigners for cheap labor and other financial reasons.

seems quite reasonable tbqh

>>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.
XRP + XMR 2020 moon mission confirmed.

Screencap this; don't let your dreams become memes. This sure as hell isn't a dream.

I agree that is a likely scenario.

Do not go into XLM that fucking shitcoin
It never moves , that moon was just luck . DO not expect those.... VEN and ICX are way safer mate for fuck sake. EVen Enigma

>only on ED

this is so annoying

Hello user, can you please explain how the fuck you got a business loan for that much? I've literally been grinding to get that kind of loan (for an actual business). How did you end up doing it? If you have some way of contacting you, please let me know dude. It would help me massively. I'm very sorry to hear about your condition by the way.

LARPitis

Bumping, I wanna know too

Loads of people pass on PFR because of ED. If youre willing to go the extra mile before theyre listed on other exchanges you get a head start

This is the kind of research I need to start doing but a brainlet like me doesnt know where to start. How do you pick which projects to follow? Any tips or is it a matter of sorting through a stack.

user, please let me know if there's a way to contact you. Just make a new e-mail or something. I would love to know how you got that loan. Thanks :)

all in verge

it's a fucking scamcoin you muppet

OP, put a decent portion of your stack on XBY, just trust me

Any advice for a newfag with 1k?

How did you get a $200,000 loan user?

by lying obviously