How long before the entire cryptomarket panics into XRP?

How long before the entire cryptocurrency market just starts panic buying XRP at any price? How long before there are literally ZERO BIDS for the mountains of play money game tokens that have ZERO real-world business demand?

Already, people are seeing through the lies of the mainstream cryptocurrencies. Seeing the slow confirmation times, seeing the backlog of unconfirmed transactions, and seeing the inability to scale, seeing the INFLATION by means of fork after fork.

They're saying to themselves: "Hey! We were promised fast and cheap money transfers. We were promised a robust network with lots of powerful computers. We were promised a new world currency. We were promised a limited supply." They will see that XRP offers all of those things right now, and that all the other cryptos never will."

The crypto market is musical chairs. When the music stops, they will see that there are only 2 chairs remaining. One chair for XRP, for lawful, fast, cheap, secure monetary transactions. And one chair for whatever privacy cryptocurrency is most popular in the world of crime.

XRP is real man's cryptocurrency. It is lawful international business cryptocurrency. It is government cryptocurrency. I only hold XRP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEl0-zpXVyw
youtube.com/watch?v=BPPjZ7TbmgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mr Robot foretold this but everyone thought it was just a normal TV series.

Can you go into more detail? Summary? Youtube clip?

>They're saying to themselves: "Hey! We were promised fast and cheap money transfers. We were promised a robust network with lots of powerful computers. We were promised a new world currency. We were promised a limited supply."

They're not saying any of these fucking things, they never heard these ideas. They are saying 'tron is going up where do i find it in coinbase'

Interesting. Could be predictive programming. Alot of people believe the fidget spinners were predictive programming. XRP is coming from the very TOP of the Western world. It's not coming from the bottom, or the middle.

You are forgetting that both ETH exists and that China exists and is an enemy of the Jew and will come up with their own crypto.

Tron is literally a technologically advanced Chinese gamin token. Are you over 18? Real adults don't want that. They want the new world reserve currency. Every day it becomes more obvious that the only crypto that has what it takes to do that is XRP.

>ETH
>cryptokitties
>any serious business wanting to run a financially important business application on a public blockchain that refreshes every 15 seconds and also has children playing with digital kittens, and NEETs gambling on it at the same time.

No.

Laughing at all the new cripple bagholders right now. You play with matches you get burned.

"New world reserve currency"
Lol Cripplers trying to cope

I don't use btc as my storage of wealth. I use my "basket" which is xrp/eth/xmr. Worked well so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEl0-zpXVyw

Game Over Riplets

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.

>B...b...bagholders

How many people on this board are over 18? Almost nobody has any real-world life or business experience. Almost all posts are the same one-liners and repetitive insult that only children would make. There is a childlike disdain for factual, logical, historical analysis of the cryptocurrencies and the macroeconomic landscape.

I have no problem with children being on 4 chan but we need to see the situation for what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPPjZ7TbmgE

Ecorp (the banks to us) want to use Ecoin to eliminate Bitcoin and to control the supply while profiting off of it.

These two guys in the picture belong to Ecorp.

The top guys belong to the banking cartel.

>store of value

You know about the chain-death vulnerability, right?

Sorry - I misread where you said DONT

I think XMR has a future because of crime demand, but the black market is alot smaller than the legal market. Also it still has scaling issues because of proof of work.

I don't think ETH has a future because of people cluttering up the blockchain with games.

I unironically agree with everything the bearded guy said. XRP will save the global financial system and the western world.

Watch the whole series it's really good anyway.

because people don't voluntarily sign up to be slaves

you must be a special kind of retarded

XRP has no future as an "investment"

you're the most annoying poster on Veeky Forums today. you're either stupid or willfully ignorant if you think everyone will want to buy into a world reserve currency

>buys all food clothing and shelter with Federal Reserve Notes
>accepts payment for his work in Federal Reserve Notes
>Checks the prices of his pyramidcoins in Federal Reserve Notes
>Cashes out in Federal Reserve Notes

I AINT NO SLAVE! WE WUZ BUILDIN A NEW ECONOMY N SHEEIIIIT!

The future of crypto is not as a currency

Any world reserve currency will have a market cap of at least $50 Trillion. It's availiable right now for the public to purchase with a market cap of $120 Billion. Literally an easy 400X.

>you're either stupid or willfully ignorant

IT LITERALLY REFUSES TO GO BELOW $2.50 SHES GONNA POP ANY MINUTE!!!!