What shitcoin should i tell this tool to lose all his money on

Stupid fucking normies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xlm or xrp. if you are feeling a bit merciful recommend xrb.

shill him verge lol

Why do you want him to lose money user

Ark
he seems like good arkie material

reddcoin

Wow you are a really horrible person, these are his savings you are messing with.

How would you like it if someone tricked you into throwing away all your hard earned cash?

Think before acting like an irredeemable asshole.

Knows nothing about crypto but can judge when the market is in a "tough time rn"

FUCK NORMIES

potcoin

hes a normie, will probably love xrp or trx. wont be able to handle anything over a dollar. will refuse to understand market caps

fuck you piece of shit. Normies literally expect us to spoonfeed them like the retarded baboons they are. They don't deserve any money. I hope he starves on the street.

CFD

Espers YoBit
Confido

Just tell him to DYOR and decide what product is worthwhile and to read the white papers he'll still probably squander his money and you can laugh because you told him exactly how to do it correctly

you sound like a rotten asshole

i'm tired of hearing about it from them too, but i'd still rather my norman friends get rich off it than lose money, the only people i actually want to lose are the pajeets.

you sound like a faggot who wants other people to give you the answer to make money even when you did absolutely nothing. Leeching like a parasite.

Look at all the pump and dump discord scams, they exist because normies get into the mindset of trusting other people to manage their money for them. Only once they learn to research things themselves will they actually succeed.

You're autistic. He's talking about his own life. He's saying he doesn't have much to put towards crypto, so his pick needs to be good.

It's a risky game because your friends will blame you if things go wrong.

FUN

Youre new here aren't you?

Do this OP. Most useful advice

I already know who would actually have the nerve to blame me and they are long ago banned from my sports tips. If those guys bring it up i just bore them with our old dreams around fundamentals etc.. they can't handle it and lose interest after a few minutes. They're all decent enough to accept that they were warned and chose to ignore.

Why would you want to hurt him? Make him rich too. But tell him to research.

Link

>literally all my worthy friends are already into crypto
>dont have to deal with normies asking me for my btc since we're "friends"

Panda Coin, Bitconnect.

You want him to lose or make money

That advice will give him 300% gains

why is that?

Salt please, we need help. (He'll still make a killing though.)

pathetic attempt to harness the power of inverse biz

You sound like you were bottle fed. What momma didn't give you enough tendies when you were a squirt?

Your gonna Jew this guy wow don't be like (((them))) dude.

Bancor, the kikes will suck him dry

LTC

Go back to plebbit, fucking snowflake

Tell him to go all in on Bunny coin

Bitcoin Diamond

Confido

Is that a nigger

make that nigga a Digimarine

its going back up right now

this OP. tell him about how the fractal waves show 1.6x price in the next two weeks or whatever the fuck

When normies don't want $50 ETH but now they want $900 ETH

this guy got lost on his way to a sjw crypto subreddit.

you sound like a sympathizer for losers who want free handouts.

Tell him that and stop being a pussy.

"I'm not going to spoonfeed you information only for you to blame me if it goes sour. Do your own research or pay me to be your financial advisor, and don't beg for btc"

where did your knowledge come from? Did you invent it yourself or was it given to you by other people?

dgb and make him a dgbbmarines. luckily its pumping right now

kek, that'll make him rich tho

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Sounds like a friend trying to discuss crypto. OP is truly a cunt.

Tell him to never invest in crypto and tell him you cant withdraw and you are pretty sure it's a big Ponzi scheme lol.

Where are you from and what's the approximate age range of that norman? I'm just trying to figure out how much lifespan crypto has left.

>Uses emojis
GTFO OF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEE

have 5M of it

OP, why did you post this you fucking tard? Why did you waste 5 seconds of my life?

wow..this is this mans money, his time and work. If he gets rich because of you it doesn't make you less rich..

Let him buy Litecoim. Its been dead for 2 weeks now, didnt even recover even after everything went back to ATHs. DO IT DO IT DO IT. MAKE HIM BLEED!!!!!!!

BazingaCoin. Cover your bases, since no non-pajeet is actually buying it. You either get to laugh at him, or on the lightning-strike odds that it goes crazy, the bitch owes you.

Tell him to get NGR coin.

50% espers on yobit
50% play the dice game on yobit

Guaranteed riches in 3 hours sir.

Tell him usdt is a long term hodl

U could just help him and pool resources later instead of being edgy online

????? normies make you the fucking money off these coins. All these moons are cause normies are putting in money. Just cause you hate normies doesn't mean you can't use them

>How would you like it if someone tricked you into throwing away all your hard earned cash?
So like browsing Veeky Forums all day?

Dent at least make some of us some money.

OP wants shitcoins user.

yeah well this is what we were waiting for, but the normies have now supercharged the clock of no hands

kek'd

>EMC2

Cuck him in Bitcoin.

Shit is so cash, going to burn on the way down.