Chainlink outbreak imminent

Chainlink outbreak imminent

>converging meme triangles
>cup and handle on 5m/15m chart

cup and handle on the 5 minute chart? holy shit get in here everybody!

Actually, on the 6 month chart

That...that's unironically a cup and handle forming.

Just FOMO'd 100k.

ITS ONE GIANT TOILET BOWL

WOW!

Just sold all my DBC XLS and ICX to go all in LINK!

not

>DBC

You big dummy

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

8.2/10 larp

Beautiful larp fud. Saving some pasta

I-I did it boys, I'm a link marine....

Is it still under $1?

Welcome to the ranks, marine. You won't regret this.

anyone has that flat chested slut with chainlink logo on her body suit? I feel like fapping to something weird tonight to pump up my rookie numbers

im scared

It's too late to buy now, right?

Anyone getting in today may have missed the past bit of gains, but you're in for a fun ride by tomorrow.

Strap in. This shit is about to get ridiculous.

long term no
but if bitcoins is gonna pump then now it's actually too early

>anyone has that flat chested slut with chainlink logo on her body suit? I feel like fapping to something weird tonight to pump up my rookie numbers
Riley Reid

God damn! chainlink community is the best thing that could happen to this board

Welcome to the 7/10 community!

FUCKING MOON ALREADY RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Patience. You should be thankful. The fact we've made it to $1 without a clear moon yet means the moon is going to carry us so high it'll make your head spin.

there are only 250k links in order book
WHERE ARE ALL DAMN LINKIES

>That fucking doji from 6600 to 6800
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP FIGHTING
WHY CAN LINK NEVER CATCH A GODDAMN BREAK?
R3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE