Ethereum is horrible right now

Network is clogged. Transactions taking forever.
I'm a little worried about its future. Found this possible solution to scalability. Can you guys take a look at it and tell me what you guys think.

medium.com/@homakov/failsafe-network-the-first-blockchain-to-solve-scalability-d7d867f21040

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nt4qw/558_eth_stolen_from_my_etherdelta_wallet_2_hours/
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7o4906/i_lost_all_my_due_to_js_error/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 minute transactions are "forever"

>future of everything
>crippled by cryptopussies

>things won't keep getting worse as more people use the network
in before
>muh sharding

Ethereum is an experiment. Many dumb normies buying at 1k have no idea how fucked they are

I don't know how much gas you are using but my transactions are taking much longer than normal. And lets not act like scalability hasn't been an issue for most currencies.

they also bought BTC at 20k, so I'm sure there is still plenty of normie money on the way.

research AION, ELF, ICX, WANCHAIN

interoperability and sidechains are the future. ETH will remain the dominant platofrom for new tokens/dapps, just work alongside others.

This is a known issue. That's why, unlike bitcoin, they are doing something about it. Proof of stake is coming.

top lmao

If only some of the original developers of eth would come together on a new project that solves all the problems they didnt forsee.
That would be great.

>research AION, ELF, ICX, WANCHAIN + LAMDEN

this

lol tell me more of ur lies

BZC

Looked into and looks promising. I hope ethereum can use the money poured into foundations to take ideas like this and actually apply it.

Counting ATH in transactions
Weaponized autism
Thank you money skeleton

yep, still waiting for my coinbase > etherdelta tx 0 confirms so far rip

I'd stay away from etherdelta. Sketchy as hell.
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nt4qw/558_eth_stolen_from_my_etherdelta_wallet_2_hours/
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7o4906/i_lost_all_my_due_to_js_error/

It's the only exchange for some early gems, do you think I want to use it?

transferred some eth from kucoin to bibox a couple hours ago. Kucoin says it succeeded but nothing has shown up on bibox. help pls

>Took me less than 5 minutes to transfer ETH from Australia to USA

Seriously? BTC was even worse and let's not forget nobody seriously uses Ripples to buy alternative shitcoins.

I've traded 100 eth in the last year for a variety of coins that have all mooned
..I bought lisk,neo,strat,omg all at 3 bucks.

I bought stellar an nems for 20 cents.

In the end I would be up more if I just held my eth.

Trading us fucking dumb.

retards are getting phished, nobodys getting hacked.

Trust me. No one wants ethereum to succeed more than me. I was expressing my concerns is all. Bright side is that between BTC and ETH, btc's community is always so divided whereas eth's show more initiative to actually find solutions so thats why I keep my bags in ether.

how to avoid getting phished/hacked? srs question

Is ETH ganna be the next BTC? How good is it as currency like Litecoin? Wouldnt XML be better?

>how to avoid getting phished
fuck off boomer faggot

I think the bottom line is that eth will still be faster at scale than btc, which is unusable in its current state. At least since no one can move it it will keep everyone from panic selling all at once xd

Litecoin would be just as bad as bitcoin if had bitcoin's traffic

>counting ATH in txs
FUCKING KEK. Vitalik is truly what crypto needs

then why would anyone invest in ltc

People trade in LTC because its considerably faster than BTC and it has low fee's. And it has more room to grow compared to BTC.

Great question lol

for the time being*
forgot to add on

>transferred from coinbase to Exodus 5 hours ago
>still pending

Ah fuck, guess i'm going to have to wait a couple more hours then. i should sleep

That is coinbase being slow, not Etherium.

Noobcoiners...

Binance too

lmao normies are actually this stupid. wow this place has changed. USE etherscan you dumbfucks and see when your transaction was first broadcasted to the blockchain, if at all. Christ